knowyourmeme.com/photos/692136-super-s-stussy
youtube.com/watch?v=k001JvPWs4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*claps*
so brave. happy holidays pol.

>and the people around me clapped

things that never happened:

that

Happy Holidays refers to Christmas and New Years, doesn't have to do with any other religious holidays

I ain't gonna read this shit, nigger

Fucking knew it was coming.

It's not all bad.

Who is this semen demon?

>Everyone around me bursts into applause
>People pull out confetti poppers and shower everyone in celebration
>We start a holiday parade that soon grows to over 1 million people

As if this doesn't happen every day in America near Christmas

>this is the result of Boomers spawning

Fake as fuck

I wonder when this story never happened.

>Tatoo covered whore who looks to have fake tits
>teaching daughter it's whats on the inside that counts

Thanks op.

Great, teach your daughter to be a narcissistic bitch

Some more

>clapping

top kek

> crying is an emotion

lolwut

It's a winning thing. You wouldn't understand.

>waiting in line daydreaming about people talking shit to you and how you'd BTFO then if you had the guts

yeah i do this too sometimes

>posting your daydreams on facebook implying they really happened

i would be ashamed

>you will always be perfect and beautiful and everyone will love you and you will chaaange the wooooorld

Because every other generation that grew up listening to that garbage didn't turn out dysfunctional and bitter.

I've seen more than a handful of shit lords get what was coming to them in public, and none one EVER clapped. Yet, every story I see where a heroic SJW "owns" a person, everyone ends up clapping.

Do they realize this just DOESN'T happen?

lol running away when you are innocent

>'young black man' hears police sirens and immediately starts running
>she doesn't understand why

Kek. Not to mention she was L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G as well.

I wonder what his Dad thinks about him

Why do liberals always post a wall of fucking text?

what the fuck is that S
i remember it being carved on the tables back when i was in school

Do it with a muslim, bitch

>Everyone around me clapped
Why do they feel the need to make up lies

>everyone around me clapped

>AMERICLAPS

Because the want to be HEARD. They have been coddled all their lives so they think that whatever comes out of their mouths has some deep MEANING. They don't realize that to stand out they have to do something other than regurgitate the shit they have been spoon-fed all their lives. They are pathetic.

Yeah.. where I live, they would have cringed and apologized to the guy after the snowflake had left.

What a fucking froot-loop.

I hope all these people who are against Christmas go to work on Dec 25th

I don't think minimum wage baristas get the day off

>"I'm an atheist who celebrates Christmas..."
>"And I'm a white man who celebrates Kwanzaa. Would it hurt them to tell someone Joyous Kwanzaa instead of Happy Holidays for once!?"

Also, the whole "everyone around me clapped." These lies are worse than the supposed attacks after Trump won.

Sister-in-law

A bunch of negro footballers probally gang raped her in her sleep and she blames the white man.

Thank you for this, I was busy as shit and I didn't get to catch any of the msm tears or even Sup Forums.
Any assblasting from today would really complete all that I've shitposted for. Please post some juicy recent libshit tears desu

>Everyone around me clapped

literally just a made up thing thats fun to draw
i spent some time looking into it myself because i was curious
there really isnt anything else to it

a similar story happened to me:
i was in k-mart shopping for tampons and i see donald w trump looking for nooses and pitchforks
i walked up 2 him and said hey trump u got trumped by hildog
and then everyone in the store started masturbating ontop of me and bernie sanders sucked my cock

this is an experience my 8 year old's son's class' son's 8 year old class told me

>104,739,583 shares
>334,975,139 likes

I don't understand the whole shit against "Merry Christmas." It doesn't bother me when my jewish friends tell me to have a happy hannukah, so I can't relate to those who get uppity about merry christmas.

You order a beer and your server brings it to you in this glass. What do you do, Sup Forums?

>She will shift planets
She'll barely make an impact on this planet. These people shouldn't reproduce.

10/10 best post

It means Schutzstaffel

>americans clap at the end of made up stories

>liberaclaps

Not care because I'm not autistic

It's called a Super S
Some say it was used on Stussy brand clothing, made in California, but there's no proof that it ever was.
knowyourmeme.com/photos/692136-super-s-stussy

> posted from Dayton Ohio

If he's black in Dayton Ohio he did somthing.

Say haha nice cup in a sarcastic tone drink it and go about my day

i have never once witnessed a situation in which multiple individuals engaged in "debate", ending with onlookers cheering one of them

i have only witnessed two random individuals engaged in argument a few times, with any present onlookers staying silent and appearing to think "wow what fucking idiots i just want to get out of here"

although one time i was doing volunteer work and a construction worker threatened to kick this 75 year old guy's ass i was with for apparently insulting his truck

god bless dixie

too many movies have convinced them otherwise

>fermenting

And she didn't record her triumph?

>all i see is red
same senpai

>I don't understand the whole shit against "Merry Christmas."

Just the same shit that's been going on for the last decade, inspiring so much diversity that no one is unique anymore. Everyone gets a trophy. We're all beautiful unique snowflakes that melt under the slightest amount of heat.

I am an atheist (sorry, Sup Forums) and I say Merry Christmas when I know I'm in Christian company. That is the polite thing to do. When you visit foreign lands, you do your best to follow their customs. You don't shove your beliefs (or lack there-of) in their face. It's rude and insulting. You smile and nod and thank them for their good tidings.

If I don't know what religion a person is, I say "Have a great night" because it's not nearly as cringeworthy as "Happy Holidays" (which, in itself, can be construed as offensive)

>100% shards of shattered glass ceiling
>Complaing it's shattered
Mfw

it's a grade school meme, at least in america. i did it all the time as well, not sure why.

The signature of didnt happen

>when you mistake target for a movie theater

>police do their job
>blackie gets scared due to personal insecurities and phobias
>blame society for their emotions

This is why Trump won

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Tl;DR

Dumb bitch, they had their emergency lights on because they were probably dispatched somewhere to go help someone. Inciting fear and being dangerous? I fucking hate these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=k001JvPWs4Y
Shouldn't have made white people see red.

>Dayton Ohio

Ah, FUCK me

>source, lived there

You've clearly never visited America. You think all the memes about us clapping are just clever little jokes?

FB is in dire need of a 160 character limit

ameriga burger music starts clapping when given the nuglear godes

Do murikans really hold conversations with strangers while they're shopping? WTF

fuckin racemixer

OC from my timeline.
I never use my facebook, but I find myself logging in more lately to taste delicious libtears.

Of course not. This is all made up.

>Confront someone in a public space
>Everyone prostrates themselves before you, hooping, hollering, clapping and jumping up and down on the counters in glee that the racist has been defeated once again

Like what the fuck is hyperbole? This is the formula they use EVERY time. Do they genuinely think people buy this shit?

>everyone clapped

didn't happen unless she was in some libshit town

>everyone stood up and clapped

Why does every single liberal fanfiction include this exact same delusion?

In the South it's fairly common for someone to strike up a conversation in line at the grocery store, or while looking at the same stuff on a clothing rack, etc.

Encounters like that are pretty rare though and probably limited to liberal hellholes where these people feel like they have an audience.

*encounters like in OP are rare

that is not picasso you fucking retard

>if you post fake news sites, you win

>she applied to doctoral programs before taking the GRE
Fake and gay.

I don't understand. What is a black-and-white picture from school supposed to symbolize?

Weird. I thought all animals were color blind. Guess you learn things everyday.

She's the one that turned the police's attempt at doing a service into a horror fantasy and shared it online.