I just tried to red pill one of my closest friends on the Holocaust...

I just tried to red pill one of my closest friends on the Holocaust. I picked him cause hes one of the smartest history nerds I know and a huge sceptic. After months of compiling evidence I finally showed it to him, went back and forth for an hour about him and I don't think I convinced him of anything. Has Sup Forums ever successfully redpilled someone IRL?

pick related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Has Sup Forums ever successfully redpilled someone IRL?

Yeah, after a night of cocaine and drinking whiskey with my good friend (He already was semi redpilled) I sperged out and pulled the whole "let me tell you about the jews"

I redpilled a wishy washy lib friend of mine on Clinton. He didn't vote for her and was even bashing the left for a while but after the election he was right back into social norm shitlib mode.

>coke with just guys

Not surpised at all leaf.

>''''smartest'''' history nerd
>huge '''skeptic''''
was he a nu-male intellectual? you cant really save those

No you dumb reddit faggot, that's why we show them Sup Forums have fun not having a best friend any more faggot

No absolutely not

Did you try to prove that the numbers were exaggerated or did you go full 1488-it-didn't-happen-but-I-wish-it-did on him?

I told him I thought the numbers were extremely exaggerated and there was no solid proof that gas chambers actually happened

Yes, I've successfully redpilled a lot of people. Most of my friends and acquaintances I talk to seem to want to listen to what I tell them.

Yes a few. OP, you can't convince someone in a one off all out attack. You just have to gently drop red pills off here and there.

Give them the nudge they need and they will redpill themself.

yes. I just swamped them with information about the holocaust ( 2 friends )

One is a bluepiller who totally disagreed because "most historians say it happened" and "they taught it in school".

Only worked on one of them, by the end he was saying "well he's got all this info and stuff I can go lookup and it makes sense, and you are saying that everyone believes it so it must be true, which isn't really evidence"

Also helped that the blupiller admitted that he "did not know what a Jew was, and that that wasn't important to the argument" right from the start.

A common theme among European's whom believe in the fable is that they cannot tell you who Jews are. Race ? Religion ?

Because the holocaust was real you fucking autist. Put more energy into things that matter now in life.

I have redpilled a friend from work, at first he was just racist so that was an easy starting point, over time I gradually explained white genocide and that its because of the jews, and a few weeks ago finally told him about the holocaust and showed him some pictures that debunk the (((evidence))), now he's fully redpilled

Fuck off race traitor

There is this 16yr old that comes around. Fully redpilled thx to yours truly.

> he is currently reading Laws of Power...next is Mein Kampf

> The Nazi's were great for killing all them Jews
> The Holocaust is a conspiracy!

I'm not a race traitor I just know the difference between being a white person that contributes to the world to be a good example. Not some cave dweller that thinks uncovering fake conspiracies makes you a good white person.

Read Culture of Critique, learn about "Shoah Business", see why the Holocaust is still a relevant issue.

I did, half redpilled my gf about race muzzies and the gorillon, full redpilled my mother, turned her from center to natsoc and a couple of friends as well, is a matter of knowing how to sell your ideas.
I also often drop subtle redpills at work (security/doorman)

I need to figure out how to be slick about this shit. All I've got to talk about it are you autists so when I do try to be subtle I end up sperging out and shoving all the Red pills down their throat

Maximum bluepilled girl on campus.
Feel like Bill Cosby droppin redpills in her drink everytime i can.
Slowly but surely

have some stories bout her if anyone's interested, i'll greentext

You can only redpill yourself (or maybe a woman you are in a relationship with). Outside of that, they have to want to redpill themselves, otherwise they will just be offended and think you're an ass.

Im currently trying to drop soft pills on my apparently former BFF who has become a huge SJW, but she just responds to logical arguments with rage, emotions, and insults.

You can't save people from themselves if they don't want to be saved.

you'd be better off just linking him to videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM

It's not. You people are delusional as fuck.

My wife already hates nogs and Mexicans. She was skeptical about the jew thing until I told her to always check the background of the author of a lot of articles.

>reading on the balcony
>hear "EVERY FUCKING TIME!" from inside
>article writer, producer, director, etc are Jewish

Honestly I know she's unhappy knowing the truth. But she says she'd rather know the painful truth than live a lie.

There is a large number of places in Europe previously with large Jewish populations now with almost zero Jews. How does that even fit your theory?

I steer clear of holocaust talk. Just little redpills here and there. Keep it light and funny, occasional slightly heavier doses like how much of the 1% is Juden etc.

I'd rather go back to ignorance tbqh

the holocaust happened

Well, let's have it user

no way, things make alot more sense ever since going down that road

It's a fuck rabbit hole though, nothing makes sense anymore and I question everything now. It eats at me constantly. Is ignorance bliss?

you go through "phases" in life like this
>I question everything now.
you should

>you will die

So learn and dominate
~Sup Forums

Had the exact same experience. I think it was 'exciting' for him to be a secret trump supporter at his cucked government office, then he had to fall back in liberal line. What a douche

>Has Sup Forums ever successfully redpilled someone IRL?

Yes but you got a go for their weakness. Naturally being a skeptic isn't good enough. And going full blown down the autism rabbit hole with Holocaust denial right out of the gates isn't doing you any favors.

If you see an opening take it. If someone hates ISIS use it. If someone hates how white people are becoming so self loathing to their own race, use it. If someone hates how there are protesters blocking traffic on their way to work, use it. If someone hates walking on eggshells all the time so they don't offend anyone, use it. But don't go straight for conspiracy theories, even if you do adamantly believe them.