Hollywood investigation

Starting this up because I haven't seen one in recently.

Goals
-Find swinger parties
-Bieber manager connection to Soros
-UCLA hospital, what goes on here?

You can add goals in case I missed something.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to help but jesus that pic turns my stomach at this point

What in the actual fuck is this

Read anon5's threads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049

Quick explanation; Celebrities are not found but groomed from the start like in the truman show.

So how do we go about finding swinger parties?
Should we dispatch autists to search for rumors/tmz type stuff?

I doubt we would get any leaks about this

Creepy huh?

Connect it to pizzagate is another goal.

-Stop the fake jews from ushering in the apocalypse.

This one might be hard but we can do it if we work together guys.

Have beibs and montana ever been in the same spot at the same time?

They aren't the same person, probably related if anon5 is correct.

Makes sense that they would use someone connected to the nextgen as a replacement after they buried the original out in the desert.

oh shit I thought this was one of those miley cyrus has been replaced threads and didnt realize it for a while

No this is a "take down Hollywood" thread. It's well known that pedophilia and rape is common place in Hollywood. Hollywood must be taken down, they are the factory of degeneracy.

We're trying to search for evidence

this image proves how devastating the anti-fat/pro-sugar jews were on the millennial generation. You can't even tell the genders apart anymore.

Old pastebin, not sure if all links still work.

pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z

According to Anon5 Hollywood is 3fold
1. Rampant pedophilia
2. Truman show of celebrityhood
3. Celebrities are related

Just as a story for keks,

I know a girl who fucked a security guard with her friend to be let into bibers hotel room, he and his mate wanted a 4some but apparently her friend pussied out so she had to suck his fat friends dick while he fucked her friend.

I find the whole story disgusting and hilarious, apparently they then got ushered out onto the street and given a cab voucher.

Lat thread we were looking around Bieber's manager's Instagram. He has connections to Alex Soros.

PIZZA AMORITE XD?

>Celebrities are related

No shit, Jews are nepotistic