Jewish Pride Thread

I am not afraid to say it.

I hate crackers, niggers, spics, chinks, and redskins.

Literally white people are just now catching on that there is a white genocide and want to preserve their race.

Lol welcome to the club, better late than never I guess. America is literally our cucks.

>tfw already have my own ethno state, paid for by the united cucks of America.

>kek-tier trump based a f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5ghRqb5Pdw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTZRDlomPY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first post best post pride

Hey guys, I'm going on birthright in exactly one week. Anyone go? How'd you like it?

That's racist

Gas kike

master race reporting in

Having dirt on that hair must be a bitch to clean and would be really annoying just moving around

Yah bless U.

But there is a time coming after your temple is re-built when things will be very bad for you all. The enemy will not rest till you are wiped out. Whether you believe in Yashua or no, you all are yoked to him and his father. He will be your only chance.

Kill it with fire before it consumes our childrenz

nobody likes you kike
go fucking die

It's been suggested to me but it sounds fucking unbearable, a bunch of stacies and chads just with gross semitic noses, which is something I'm luckily enough to have not inherited.

I'm going with my ivy league school and my boyfriend
not even kidding.

>tfw no jewess gf

This. I can't wait to turn you into a lampshade.

>tfw no choice
feelsbad being a fag

You are all WRONG! Wop master race!

Jewess here

sup

Israel is trash by the way, non-Ashkenazi Jews are just sandniggers and it has way too many

Where from the US are you?

Jew York City

I basically see myself as white though, I'm not religious and have only dated goys

Fucking whore! Ashkenazis are better than goyim! Stop racemixing!

>Lol welcome to the club, better late than never I guess.
Admittedly very persuasive. This line can be used on crowds that are unaware of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion with much success.

CHOOSE HOPE

My fellow American.

Coming from the faggots who promoted white genocide in the first place.

Israel is a faggot and he is going to bend the knee, suck my huge white cock and Israel is going to pay fucking rent. Or else we are going to let the sand niggers rape you all to death.

You don't have any say in the matter, you dumb goy. Trump is with Israel. And besides, enjoy biological, chemical, and nuclear warfare inflicted on the whole planet, if Israel even gets destroyed. Suck my dick and cry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5ghRqb5Pdw

you're not a Jew

Didn't English, Germans, Italians, French, etc. all have ethno-states? Yours is just a regression to the mean arabic state dude - pretend you're different from these migrant crises: such smart Jewish intellect!

youtube.com/watch?v=uTZRDlomPY4

Reminder that Jews != Kikes

"You ever watch those nature documentaries... The ones about lions?"

The main reason most people never takes nationalists and the like seriously is that they can't shut up about >muh jews

LOL I bet you also think blacks != niggers too faggot

omg

i remember that vid

memories

Guess you got me there

Such an other worldly awe inspiring sight shall never be seen again... R.I.P Hitler, my friend.

I always figured there were alot of Jews in Sup Forums. Austism/asbergers is practically a requirement to browse this board and Jews have high rates of these.

Mazel'tov nigga

Fuck off Kike
Sage

nah

high IQ anglos and jews are a distinct group in america, we are blending into each other. the judeo-anglo elite

Rare

Is it true that you jews invented psychology as Dylan claims?

Op is right. Whitey has woken up way too late and even then it's still a minority of them.

This has got to be the dumbest mistake in all of history and largely nullifies all of the white man's achievements essentially making him a nigger in the space of only a few decades.