Is this true Sup Forums?

is this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

They love america so they're cool in my book

Literally anything other than white people is powerful. Other races have power struggles. The whites struggled for centuries to prevent getting cucked

Welcome to the modern age. They will be cucked, fucked, and whites will be gone within 2 generations.

No, this is true.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
we don't exist leave us alone.

yea because some of the words are colored differently for emphasis and there is a tumblr link to prove it's credibility

No. The only professional fighter they ever had was Pacquiao

>Literally massacring druggies on the streets
>President personally shot at least 3
I'm having a hard time arguing that they're not

Don't for that law with the trannies wanting a special restroom in the US

I bet you were fapping while writing that you fucking leafcuck

Of course it is. The picture clearly says it is a fact.

One of the cornerstones of skepticism is that when presented with facts, even you don't agree with them, you must accept them.

If it wasn't true, why does it say 'fact?'

Yes, yes it is.

They worship white people so that makes them based. If we go to their country they treat us like rockstars

They are objectively the worst Asians so no.

So powerful that they'd rather be colonised throughout history. It's all about hiding their true power level.

I hate every filipino I meet. they have this retarded pride when they have done literally nothing for humanity. at least if you're proud be proud of an achievement, not the fact that you exist

Yes but you have to post the correct version.

my city is full of these mongoloid bastards they can't drive, can't speak English, won't work hard like the Japs, there like repressed niggers. their wannabe pussy gangsters.and they multiply faster than rabbits.

Look at those fucking degenerates. Disgusting

holy shit lol

>we memed Duterte into power
this is no longer a laughing matter

They're called Sea Beamers for a reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

You can only talk shit about Flips if you are or 1 or 2

Ironically, both of the drug-addicted fagtrons in this picture have probably already been murdered by the nutcase leader of their own country.

>beta drug addicted faggots.

Dude what? don't work hard, they work just as hard as Mexicans. fuck you talking about?

Beware.