Sup Forums Christmas

What is Sup Forums doing for Christmas?

I'll be alone, as per usual, getting drunk and mourning over my father who died a very gruesome death years ago..

Going to argue and agree with my aunt, cousin, and mother and father about various political topics (all are far alt-right) while drinking and eating.

That sounds nice.

I wish I had a family...

;__; come down through Windsor, I'll be in Dearborn, MI (massive KEK town) for it. That's sad..

Standing rib roast that I'll be smoking and a bunch of sides my wife will be working on. Oh and there's a standing rib roast.

How'd he die OP?

I live far from there and I take public transit.

I haven't had beef for 7 years. I forgot how it tastes

I lied to my family that I couldn't get time off so I don't have to take an expensive flight to interact with them on their schedule exclusively and have them waste my time.

Instead I'll be chilling at home, probably drinking and shitposting on Sup Forums with my hivemind buddies.

Machining accident. He fell into a lathe because he was overworked and fell asleep and got dragged in. Pic related is from the whole incident.

I'm renting a cabin and going snowboarding with my family because we are rich tee hee

typical family shit with dirty santa games and stuff. christmas time is actually pretty fun and comfy. thanksgiving is boring as shit though.

Working.

coming home from uni to hang with my family.

don't be sad OP, things will get better

Nice. I work at a taco joint sadly. 400 bucks in savings. Sucks.

Be grateful you even have family..

I'll be with my mom and brother having a nice, cozy Christmas. Really feel for you OP, not trying to brag. A lot of people aren't lucky enough to have or appreciate the value of having people really close to you and want the best for you no matter what. It's really invaluable.

Last year I watched Hentai all Christmas day long and I cried myself to sleep afterwards. Anyone else got any special plans?

Reported for goreposting

Not really. I'm an alcoholic and I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.. I live alone in an inner city one bedroom apartment and make minimum wage. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Nice image from Google faggot.

I'm literally just showing what you what happened to my dad.. it's a reportable offence to tell others you reported them.

>watching hentai
>not playing eroge

Pfft, I don't even know where your country is but the capitol is clearly Plebville.

Oh I'm grateful I have them I just don't want to spend time with them.

>for one
;_;

I'm going to drink and masturbate all day, maybe play the dorf fort update if it comes out by then.

It's on google since my late mother donated the pictures to safety education initiatives... it happened back in the 90s. I have the original negatives.

>I'll be alone, as per usual
As per? AS PER? AS FUCKING PER??? Why do you have to say this gay shit you lonely faggot?

Spend first part of day with family, then probably come home mess around with gifts and then get drunk.

It's how we speak in Canada.

Then report me leafcuck IDGAF

You're worse than the eggmen posters. Ass.

If you haven't tasted ground beef in years, maybe there are some bits of your dad left around somewhere.

If you wanna talk, im here [email protected]

Mail me your skype. I wont add anything from fake lookin emails

multiple christmas parties, dealing with massive horde of cousins as I drink slushes and try to forget another year. then get stuck watching my father yodel around with his rich friends as they pontificate about life and occasionally be turned to for information since I'm in graduate school and be used as a human show piece for advancement of his ego.

god damn... that sounds exactly like my christmass.

except im not a leafcuck im a god king lord thy white man murican, AKA THE CHOSEN RACE TO RULE THE UNIVERSE WITH MY FREEDUM SHOOTERS.

other than that we in the same boat, FAGGOT

>As per? AS PER? AS FUCKING PER??? Why do you have to say this gay shit you lonely faggot?
i unironically don't see the issue with what he said
is it bad grammar or something?

I haven't tasted beef in years because I'm too poor to afford it. I'm tired of you insensitive trolls.

Be careful, so asshole might email illegal stuff to you. But thanks, I don't have Skype, I post from the public library (can't afford wifi)

Rewatching Kanon, Amagami SS and Texhnolyze just like every Christmas

No he just thinks I have to speak like a texan hillbilly

>a human show piece for advancement of his ego.

Bro, maybe he's just proud of you? Damn

Dont be a bitch and add me

my best advice is to go to church user, even if you don't believe right now. it's like a family, and it worked for me

working all day then going home to puppers, the original trilogy, and a pizza.

Merry chrimbus

Atleast don't eat something like that, leaf. Venture out into leafland and get an expensive meal

I'll likely be alone in the barracks cus I need that leave for muh ETS.
I'll call the f a m though, then probably eat some takeout.
It could be worse.

He has a right to be, he saved my life when I was making stupid choices, but it is a hard feeling to describe. My family was/were dirt poor farmers for most of our time in the U.S for about 100+ years, and more he advanced socially, worse it got for me dealing with pretentious shitbags.

He is fine when he isn't surrounded by yuppies.

I was kicked out of the church. Banned from the physical premises.

TF leaf I'll buy you a gift. Just because your Country is weak doesn't mean i care none.

Drinking moonshine with my redneck family gloating about working on Trump's NC campaign.

I'll be with my family, which I am grateful for.

However, the past couple years have been a bit boring since my parents moved and I feel no connection or affinity with the place they live now. I can't visit with friends too since there are none in the area! Still, a good Christmas it will be.

your not alone user I'll be doing the same, cheers!

i'm probably going to kill myself haha

It's OK. I bet your dad-ground beef would've tasted like maple syrup or some fucking Canadian bacon anyway, jackass.

hnnng that pizza looks good

Christmas Eve split my time between here and Titanfall 2. Christmas day spend with the family.

What's your deal, man? You obviously don't know what it's like to lose a relative on the worst terms possible.

Drinking with my brothers, talking about guns and politics. I like the holidays

from everything single church ever? give me a break

go to any church, proddie, catholic or orthodox
(assuming you're anglo canadian my best advice would be go to a proddie church) there's a gorillion denoms. and you can't be """banned""" from all of them)

Merry Christmas Windsorbro

How do you even get banned from a church?

pretty rude desu

I urinated myself during Catholic liturgy. The priest told me God views me with disgust and that he bans me from all churches, regardless of denomination. Maybe a different faith..?

I'm from Detroit-proper, but Merry Christmas to you too, Windsorbro!

>mfw new bridge gets released

Not in the way you did, no.

But then again, my old man wasn't so fucking stupid as to endanger himself violating labor laws for corporate Jews who couldn't be assed about safety.

We need to rangeban leafs

i honestly think he's making up excuses, it's hard to be banned from a church even if you blaspheme God, so he's probably "shunned", not banned

The eyes saw too much ....

Wow you're a bunch of sad faggots.

and here I thought this was a serious thread.

Looks like the eternal leaf strikes again

Proof, if you would good leaf.

Please. I need to masturbate.

Dude being banned from a Catholic church is the best thing that could ever happen to you.

i'm sorry for what you've gone through and i'm only posting because the other people in this thread are dicks. merry christmas :(

Lol Dierbergs. St. Louis?

That's not possible. If I could, I would, but how could I prove it? You'll just have to take my word for it...

Well, he had a family to feed and needed the hours.

>The priest told me God views me with disgust and that he bans me from all churches, regardless of denomination

>a papist kiddy diddler got mad because i peed myself sort of like the boys he fingers on wednesdays, so he excommunicated me from God

You know priests don't speak for God, right?

If you want a traditional mass, and don't feel comfortable going to Catholic Church after you pissed yourself, find an Orthodox church near you. If not, any x-protestant church works.

Well it's my ex's turn to have our son, all my brothers and both parents are heading out of town, and my wife is yet to make plans to see her family, so I guess I'll be out on the lawn drinking beer, getting a little stoned, and playing guitar in the sun all day.

You sound absolutely miserable OP. Anything a stranger on the other side of the planet can do to help?

Xmas is shit since my grandparents died but I'll eat some turkey and have a nice xmas wank

It's ok man. I appreciate it. Some people just can't understand why some people are so rude as to post gore - a flagrant violation of the governing rules.

No plans.

kys you asshole

dearborn? okemos. merry christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too.

But aren't Catholics like THE Christians? Sorry I don't come from a spiritual background..

>arguing over which slave confession is better than the other

'no'

You said you had the original negatives.

>Spending 7.99 on a meal
I wish I was as rich as you, user. I'll be lucky if I can aford a "hungry-man" at Giant Tiger for 2.47 and no booze. Keep living the life, lucky bastard.

I'm from Leamington.
When can we solve the jamaican and mexican problem?
Like why is it allowed to happen?
I can't ask anyone or I just get called racist and the ignore the question.

How about Latter Day Saints? Are they any good? There's one next to my house.

Aunt's house, where I'll be spending Christmas is in Dearborn, I'm a little south, 734. :) Merry Christmas, user!

catholics follow a (((false))) prophet

Yessir

Merry christmas brother!
MAGA

>But aren't Catholics like THE Christians?
no

I mean, are you even Canadian? The most popular Church in Canada isn't even catholic, man.

and to answer your question THE Christians are the eastern orthodox, Catholics are schismatics.

Yeah, but I could just as easily take a picture of printed off laminated photos. Sort of pointless.

going to my parents and leaving asap

>Well, he had a family to feed

Hope he was a big guy. He had a lot of meat on him it looks like. But I'm concerned because you said you haven't had ground beef in seven years - so I figure he must not have lasted long.

My condolences.

I'm no lucky basterd. I'll probably have Walmart brand mac and cheese with spam from dollarama like most nights.

Aw. Feels bad, bro *hugs*.

I usually spend it alone too, but I have a partner this year so I'll be spending time with the family.

Merry Christmas, bro.

Christians are those who put their faith in Jesus.

Nothing, I'm an atheist, I don't have time for kids play

i start the day with gym and drugs yeh yeh
then play some pokemon go i wanna get that fucking pikachu with the christmas hat then
open ze presenté >>
***family dinner brah***
then going to do some meth and go balls deep in a pretty girl for hours

wow ur so smart nobody has ever articulated this position ever

fuck off retarded proddy shit

I can't afford meat better than spam and bolonee because I'm poor and have had the same clothes since I was 17.

I'm 24 now. It's been rough since 2009.