What the fuck

What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking polack terrorists. Germany do something!

Blame the truck not the driver

Is this real life?

#NotAllPolacks

>people don't kill people, trucks kill people

*neurons firing*

Actually Poland doesn't manufacture that truck so checkmate

I really hope that's a pol/ack

This activates my almonds

Please let this be fake. Please let this be fake.

Did OP just dox himself?

Doesn't really matter, suffering no social backlash is the benefit of living in an ultra-nationalist state.

God bless you glorious fuckers. I'm legitimately envious.

>Polish attack on Germany prompts German invasion
DANZIG IST DEUTSCH

STOP GENOCIDE AND KILLING!
PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
TRUCK CONTROL NOW!

ban assault trucks

>they're actually blaming the truck now
Trucks are a vehicle of peace

It's weird how it's not just rhetoric and we are actually witnessing doublethink.

The drive was Afghani refugee.

>lukas polack

Why do so many EU countries hate Polish people, but love shitskin muslims?

We need more common sense truck control.

The same reason Americans hate rednecks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk

The government is that way, the average person is neutral to positive towards poles and negative to neutral towards muslims.

Good poles shut the fuck up, keep to themselves and work ridiculous hours for little to nothing. They make up the majority from my experience and whilst I'd rather have none of them, they are the lesser of two evils.

Good Muslims keep to themselves and only fuck over a few people. They are in the minority, the majority are insufferable.

I know I'm just memeing here lad

/fred

>Americans
>hate rednecks

I know it's hard to wrap your head around, but a dozen or so angry liberal arts majors don't constitute "Americans". rednecks are actually quite fun and extremely welcoming to outsiders if you don't approach them like a bunch of snobs.

Ja. Wtf bro? All I see on pol r threads about how polskis are the shit cuz they don't let hajis fuck their shit up and then look what happens bro? I suggest you gather a posse of squatters who are hard as fuck and start busting some fucking heads before something like this happens again... godspeed

Ban all assault trucks with more than 6 wheel capacity

ahahahahah

RUSSIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONCERT SHOOTING, TERRORISTS USED KALASHNIKOV FUCK YOU RUSSIA I HATE YOU NOW

He's absolutely right, trucks kill hundreds of people a year, we really need to ban assault trucks. If we banned assault trucks, this attack would've been prevent; I mean, you should go through a background check AT LEAST. I mean, do you really need an assault truck? Like when are you seriously going to NEED to transport anything over 1 ton?

BAN ASSAULT SEMIS!

This

City kid here

Don't be brainwashed by fake news

It's just a retarded german cuck. We have sadly quiet a lot of them. But don't be mislead: All these terror attacks opened the eyes of the normalos. Most of my friends I talked to today think that a backwards religion like islam has no place in europe.
Lets hope for the best. Wish you nice holidays, Polebro.

They're getting desperate.

imagine that most of the western europe consist of such "liberal arts majors"

Pronounced "Wukasch"