Black supremacist here, ask me anything

Black supremacist here, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/life-style/interracial-marriages-u-s-hit-all-time-high-4-8-million-article-1.1023643
yahoo.com/news/first-dna-ancient-phoenician-shows-europe-ancestry-222951219.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fpbp

> Black

stopped reading right there

gtfo

What's it like being on the losing team

Whites are the only reason you're here today, in America on a white man's invention
The only thing niggers invented was fucking peanut butter

what is peanut butter

What is it to be proud about in being black?

Why are blacks so shit at creating societies?

niggers didn't even invent peanut butter

What illegal drugs do you do?

Cornell West is a marxist.

What's your dad like

But user, white supremacists are black supremacists.

Both believe blacks and whites should have supremacy over their own nations.

BUCKWHEAT PROFESSOR NOW

>77

He's here

Whatever who gives a shit desu its fucking peanut butter

those are nationalists

INB4 KANGS

this op
also (you)

Do you honestly believe blacks are supreme ?
And what are these beliefs founded on ?

Why is the average black IQ so incredibly low? Don't you feel shame in your inferior genetics? Thanks. :-)

If you believe blacks to be superior, why don't you move to a predominantly black country?

I wanna meet that dad

1 POST BY EYE DEE

How did you make the pyramids and why didn't you make any more

How do you justify supremacy when you have been enslaved by literally everyone else at some point?

>1 post by this ID

The American Evasion of Philosophy was a great book nigga

Name and address as well as the names and addresses of your closest family and friends plz.

How is Zimbabwe coming along?

You fucking racist cracker, my people invented pretty much everything we use today

How the hell can you possibly be a black supremacist? What have niggers ever done to make you think you're worthy of dominating the country/world?

With white supremacists you can at least see what they are saying. There is nothing on this earth white people didn't in some way contribute to. There is also nothing on this earth niggers have ever built without a white person or technology. God niggers are fucking dumb.

you sure?

You can't be a black supremacist. That doesn't even make sense. Blacks have done ohhhhh so very little for the world. You're so far behind it's not even funny, oh wait yes it is.

this lol

oh yeah like the pyramids and sheeeiiiittt?

I wouldn't know, I feel like you'd have a better idea than me. More and more white people are mixing with us and it will eventually destroy your shitty race.

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/life-style/interracial-marriages-u-s-hit-all-time-high-4-8-million-article-1.1023643

AYO HOLUP NIGGA HOLUP...SO U SAY'N...*smacks lips*...SO U SAY'N...*takes off shirt*...NIGGA U SAY'N...*swigs grape drank*...SO U SAY'N WE NVENTED RACIZM?

How is Africa's progress on microchips coming along?

Why do you believe that any race should be superior over others without demonstrating it? I mean, it's nice for all Black people that you want them to be the best, but the Mesopotamians built and advanced more than any Black culture, at least 4000 years ago.

Even British Celts developed fairly advanced metal working before Roman intervention, yet most of Africa only reached the iron age around the 1700's with the aid of massive European involvement.

>black "supremacists"
>don't even care about preserving their own race that they're so proud of

kek

>interracial means bmwf only
>implying it's not white men mixing with asian women that make up the most of that stat
educate yourself nigger

> Clinging to the trashiest women of a different race in order to survive

yes, jamal, you are "winning"

Have you seen our athleticism? Look at all the athletes you see on TV. Almost all are black. 67% of NFL players are black and 74.4% of NBA players are black. We also created almost all music you listen to today.

None, Illegal drugs are pushed on us by the Jews.

Was one of your ancestors a kang?

it's not even real. White women are much more likely to date any other minority )spic, asian, native) before blacks. Blacks are the least sought out race

He's a hard working man who grew up in a poor neighborhood and became a doctor. Yes, he is black.

lol that would only be true if whites were the minority and blacks were the majority

>low iq nigger

Black people can't be racist because we aren't the ruling power. Whites and Jews are so they can be racist.

why do you smell?
why you don't go to college?
why you all live on welfare?
why you kill each other constantly?
why you always dump your pregnant gf?
why do you smell?
why do you smell?
WHY DO YOU ALL FUCKING SMELL?

>have you seen our athleticism
have you seen your crime rates?

Ancient Egyptians were black.

I don't understand what you're implying.

so can you please refer toyou have nothing to be proud of

Look at what I said to We also created Egypt and most nations.

not a fucking chance. Asiatic, maybe.

OkCupid stats from 2010. Just funny because blacks don't even really want to be with each other their so ugly.

all that and white women still want the big black snake in their hole

Are women disappointed when they find out that the BBC meme isn't real? Do they giggle and leave, or sigh and stay? Also, how many STDs have you, or currently, have?

This is OkCupid's study on reply rates for males sending females messages.

that's not true. Nice try jew. Your not even a nigger, your a kike that's baiting. But incase your not, here's proof as to why that's bullshit
yahoo.com/news/first-dna-ancient-phoenician-shows-europe-ancestry-222951219.html

okstupid is full of liberal women, who are notably racist

conservative girls? now that's a different story

When has Black supremacy ever succeeded?

Bait

actually, looking at these statistics, blacks are the least sought out race. White women are literally more likely to date a gook or a spic than a nigger

This is partially why you're doing so shitty in America. Every black kid grows up just wanting to play sports. Obviously most don't make it, and then just shoot each other.

>Dirty Spaniard
>Smells of chorizo and failure every day
>Telling anyone else they smell bad

Thanks for the keks, Paco Esquandaols.

You crackers owe us reparations, therefore the best reparation is supremacy by black people which will prove that white people aren't racist.

I need to show Americans why blacks are superior, that's why. America was founded on our backs and because of us. That's why it is so great.

What is your agenda as a black supremacist? Are you content with just the idea that blacks are the best, or does that translate into some kind of plan?

How do you account for the disadvantaged state of both Africa and black people in white societies, if blacks are indeed superior?

Do you ever think blacks will be the dominant race in the world? If so, how will they overcome their current state of being subjugated by non-black races?

Haha, yesssss. As a child that was the first thing I noticed about black people. They actually do smell like shit a lot of the time. Not after using the toilet or anything, just naturally smell like that.

Have you ever feel being observed despite being alone?

if you're so supreme then explain why it's better to be bombarded by atom bombs rather than live in one of your cities

Never read it

The black birth rate is below replacement level and there are far more whites than blacks. I always knew niggers were bad at math, but holy shit.

You're the one being bred-out, sorry to break it to you.

Is all of your bullshit about superior race just a farce to get your hands on some tight young white boy pussy to dominate?

nigger don't read much anyway kek

>Black Supremacist

>don't even want to preserve his own race

Yup, your story checks out

You're definitely a nigger

Pic and timestamp. Otherwise you're just a larping spic.

Nice try, Bubba. I expected something as asinine as this comment from someone using a confederate flag. You know our shitty secession failed, right?

Calm down. You realize Spain is in Europe right you dumb fuck.

dating sites are biased because women are looking for men with money

whites have more money

you are bragging about being a beta bitchboy, show me some tinder stats and i bet blacks do a lot better

It would be going well if white people hadn't messed it up.

Why did your people stop advancing after discovering how to build simple houses out of mud and shit?

The Fact that Black supremacy exists is proof to me that eugenics work and should be rigourosly enforced. Hitler wanted every race to become better, to strive for their maximum potential. Africa is shit, their genepool is fucked, now after carefully selecting the most capable african specimen, of which only the most adabtable would survive, the most obient, the most disciplined etc, 50% behaviour is genes. Now we got niggers that can grasp the concept of race, including the idea of elevating said race. I think you guys get it, keep up the good work.

how could anyone ever be a black supremacist? there are 0 truly successful black countries

Refresh your page, please

Hey obama

ahahahahah. Wanna know why blacks are poor as fuck?

Ewwww the entertainment Jew aspect.

Look at this please

GOOD MORNING USA

You
Men the Mexicans

yeah I know he's baiting but I needed a reason to dump my nigger red pilling folder

You do realize that if you keep claiming Egypt then you are to blame for allowing the Goym to exist? Let those mother fucker slip right out of your hands.

All white women want black cock. It's a proven fact. Besides, if it's so uncommon then why do all of you freak out when it happens?

Sorry m8 but you were selectively bred to be fucking human wheelbarrows, that's why you dominate sports