Are you happy now?

So we'll have a president who lost the election vote 3 million votes, got in thanks to FBI and Putin. And supporters will demand that we respect him.

Um, no.

We will NEVER accept this as OK. It may be the new normal, but that's a new normal in which the America we knew and loved is gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To tell you the truth. I dont even give a fuck if the russians did intervene to discredit her. FUCK HER. We have a champion and now its SOLIDIFIED.

>lost the popular vote

I'm sorry. I keep seeing this. But then I look at the results from the election and I can't see a single state where Clinton won the popular vote but lost the electoral votes.

The Constitution doesn't mention any of those things. Therefore they are irrelevant.

i'm very happy

Can you even prove this "Russia" exists? Or is it just something you've seen on TV and in books?

Think outside the box, man.

This guy is shit.

It's just California.

California swings the scales for the whole country in terms of popular vote, hence why the electoral college is in place in the first place.

>MUH RUSSIA
>I AM UNABLE TO COPE WITH THE FACT THAT MY CANDIDATE LOST SO I'LL JUST BLAME ANOTHER COUNTRY

If you care at all about the future of the planet you will stop producing these un-fucking-godly amounts of salt immediately before we are all drowned to death in it.

This is gravely serious.

If you read the research regarding the hacking, You would know that the attacks didn't amount to anything that would of not affected the already inflamed working class who came out in droves to vote for TRUMP. TRUMP was going to be the president regardless of the fbi or russians or any fucking thing you can come up with, YOU CANNOT STOP DESTINY.

>KEK WILLED IT.

I don't care if you accept it, I hope you don't.

Throw a tantrum for 4 years, that'd be awesome.

Paul Krugman is the biggest moron in mainstream economics period.

> Media malfunction

What an incredibly brazen thing to say. Basically admitting that the media exists to control elections.

ooooh america you will LOVE populist strong men :^)

Trust me have fun the next four years

Why did so many vote against Clinton today then?

so crazy how he lost the popular vote

how could it have happened?

It's not a new normal you moron, it's just normal. Democrats have won the popular vote in the past and lost the presidency. The system has always been this way, and you losers always cry about it when it happens.

Stop being a coastal party and you might win. Or change nothing and remain a salty faggot. Your choice.

I'm assuming this is trolling. I don't have time to explain anything to brainwashed marxists, if anyone is actually accepting what the MSM is feeding without painstakingly vetting it, you're a total retard and beyond any rational dialogue.

You can keep your respect because republicans control the legislature, presidency, and are going to put a constitutional originalist on the supreme court.

So trash the president on an Aleutian scrimshaw imageboard all you want, it's about all you can do.

FBPB get fucked OP

wtf i hate trump now

>epic media malfunction

What malfunction is he speaking of? MSM shilled for her every fucking waking moment. The only malfunction that actually exists is the wholesale whoring out of the media to get a corrupt bitch in office.

>herpa derp da russians muh comey muh popular vote

lmao none of these things are real.

Comey was working for her all along and keeping an investigation off of her didn't work. There is no fucking russian boogeyman, and there never was.

We don't care if you respect him. We don't care what you accept or what you love. That whole "friends across the aisle" thing burned down when you started accusing us of treason.

So you need to stop worrying about your outrage now and start thinking about getting safe, before you find yourself in a secret FEMA camp.

California has a big population. The majority of Hillary votes originate from that state. You are arguing that the elections are somehow not legitimate because "more people" voted for her, yet we would be condemning the country to the whims of highly populated regions if popular vote were to win elections. The American Republic system is meant to prevent tyranny of the majority and to stop the concentration of political power in a couple of states. What's wrong with you people?

I can only hope this is a new normal.

Paul Krugman is an elite JEW who speaks for the JEWISH New York Times: He HATES blue collar, working-class whites. He expressly calls them "vile" in his tweet.

The American white middle class has been very kind to Jews.

How have Jews returned the favor?

See Paul Krugman and the New York Times.

Jews like Paul Krugman and the New York Times HATE normal working-class whites, and they are NOT shy about expressing that hatred.

Has Krugman ever been this triggered before?

Just going to point out that Trump actually has the popular vote not counting California (up ~1.7mil). Including California (~4+mil) gives Clinton the popular vote.

Just sayin'

cucks btfo - makes me laugh!

She was a scumbag way before Russia was ever mentioned in this election

It's just another loss to add to her list. I guess Russia caused all those too

so now the libcucks are saying the FBI and the MSM is all DA RUSSIANS.....

you libshits are pathetic.

What is this meme that he lost the popular vote? Why isn't anyone correcting this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

yep

FPBP 100%

Boo hoo, Russia made our democratic process more transparent

stop posting this.

>Democrat 2020 campaign
>make America cucked again

>we will never accept this
do something about it faggot.

>We'll wait

>loser of the popular vote
This is how our republic works. Happens to both sides
>russian intervention
This is the most egregious lie being told today. Even if the russians hacked the dnc with the express purpose of swaying the election, they did not hack the actual election in any way. People still had the ability to vote any way they wanted and they voted in the states that mattered, for trump. NO ELECTION WAS HACKED. This is like if the russians released the "grab her by the pussy" tape and trump lost, that the russians were responsible for his loss. Stupid as fuck reasoning and I can't believe people are reporting it like this.
>media malfunction
Yes, liberal media acted like smug assholes for an entire fucking year and probably had a big effect on the election because of it. You're a bunch of fucking idiots. Fix yourselves.

They mean all the negative media coverage he got. You can't deny that he got vastly more coverage than any of the other candidates he was facing; the same with Bernie Sanders, who would have won his primary as well if he hadn't been conspired against.

It's really true: There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Reminder to buy a few copies of Deuce Bigelow

>We will NEVER accept this as OK. It may be the new normal, but that's a new normal in which the America we knew and loved is gone.

Nigga, it's BEEN gone

Fuck I'm so disgusted. How could the person who won 20 states lose to someone who won 30 states? It just doesn't make sense.

We don't care what you accept. We want you to stay the hell out of the way to repair the damage from Prez. Barry, and then make up for 8 yrs of an anemic economy, and then embolden our military status in the world.

We know your kind will do everything from keeping Trump and the Republicans in the House and Senate from governing and legislating, but we elected a candidate that do well at making common sense decisions, regardless of how unpopularity is while opposition needs a diaper change.

WTF I love Deuce now.

Rob being redpilled is so damn shocking.

We had Obama shoved down our throats and we had to sit there.

Now it's your fucking turn, bitch

>Lost the election by 3 million votes
Popular vote means nothing. Learn how your country works, libtard.

>muh popular vote

thats not how the game is played

>jewish

opinion discarded

California and New York don't dictate the rest of the country. Sorry to shatter your fragile psyche, sweetie.

Back to your safe space.

Why are liberals so obsessed with Russia hacking the emails rather than what was in those emails that made her lose support?

Why is russia more american than america?

>the America we knew and loved is gone
Good. Fuck you and the version of america you love.
That's the version we hate
Get fucked commie

>the America we knew and loved
liberals think we loved America HAHHA

russia didn't tell her to not campaign in Wisconsin and Michigan

Now that the left wing media has become Alex Jones, what has Alex Jones become?

Sakura is for lewd.

In before euphoric.

Why does he use a picture of a ferret for an avatar?

It's only fair. The neocons never accepted Obama as their president.

At least it will only be for four years. Assuming McConnell doesn't impeach him before then.

>(((Krugmann)))
>epic media manipulation

>1 post by this ID
You guys are fucking retards.

Hey, fuck you. Hillary lost because she wanted a war with Russia, not because of "Russian hacking". I'll give you the rogue FBI thing, though. The FBI just saved all of our lives.

>We will NEVER accept this as OK.
But you will.

>304
>227
>304-227=77
KEK STRIKES AGAIN

Also nice digits.

Time to fight the fascist nazis.

The same liberals whose hero Sanders who cucked for the same candidate that was colluding to eliminate him from being the nominee.

>>You cant make this shit up.

Just like Sup Forums when Obama was elected.

>america we knew and loved
Funny how before the election the us was the worlds greatest evil but now that theyve lost the the country they loved is gone.

President
Donald
J.
Trump
>Are you happy now
Yes.

I think Republicans should start funneling money through fronts to help that guy who was on Tucker's show a few nights ago arguing that Cali should secede.

Or Sup Forums should give him some help and meme it into existence.

2,626 counties voted in favor of President-elect Donald Trump. Hillary only won 487 grossly over populated counties with high numbers of illegals, their illegal families and 1.5 million votes in the NYC district . Hillary got the numbers, but she didnt get America.

Oh and....hahahaha. Shillary lost more electors then Trump

Happy? No. Maybe the DNC will learn from this and not force another ABSOLUTELY SHIT CANDIDATE down our throats.

But I fucking doubt it. You're just going to screech about white racists and fake news and Russian hackers. Anything to avoid accepting that Hillary Goddamn Motherfucking Clinton is the worst fucking candidate foisted of on the electorate by the DNC since Michael Dukakis.

She was so shit she lost to Donald Fucking Trump, and you drooling retards want it to be anyone else's fault but hers.

But sure, go right on blaming everything and everyone but her and make sure Trump gets a second term.

Fucking idiots.

>those damn dirty Russians rigged the election by exposing how our candidate rigged the election!!!

>lost the election vote 3 million votes

All of it was from Cuckifornia. Take that out and he won the popular vote by 1.8 million votes.

FPBP

You lost by the rules of the old game, get over it.

FPBP "BOO HOO HOO RUSSIA IS TO BLAME!" Fucking get over it OP. Russia is not to blame, you are. Just look at yourself in the mirrior and try talking to it and see how you treat people. The people Voted Trump to say FUCK YOU to your culture.

The people did not want your culture especially the Rural areas like where I live. Even in Wisconsin we see your culture does nothing more then reward the lazy and have your Nigger King ask for more fucking food stamps even though the fed owes us more every year for fucking taxes!

America should of stayed a colony of britian

Media malfunction...

the same media that attacked trump with 2 billion dollars of earned media.

>are you happy now?
not quite. there are still muslims, nigges and mexicans in the US

Anyone who opens his argument with "MUH POPULAR VOTE" immediately goes into the trash for me. Sorry fuckos, you had your chance for years to give a shit about the electoral college and you didn't do jack shit, now you're pissing and moaning because youlost and SUDDENLY you care, sorry too late.

fuck you user, Hillary is the fucking worst, read the goddamn emails

ctr gets pink slipped today. lol fuck you failures.

Jesus was born in July. You Christfags coopted the winter solstice celebration of Yule, so STFU about muh reason for muh season.

Yes. I don't care who exposed the corruption.

>it's them damn russians n shit!

>Not liking how the white majority enslaved black people
>Liking the popular vote
Kek

Also calling the FBI Trump biased is insane because the investigation into Hillary is actually so incompetent it's indistinguishable from corruption.

The Russia thing is BS btw. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors, lies and fabricated "evidence" will be used to brainwash the electors into believing Putin somehow rigged the election too. The left and their military industrial complex have been beating the battle drums and warpath against Russia for some time now...and what better excuse to throw the election, retain power and start the war. The conflicting interest over Syria, Assad, and the middle east really gets under the skin of extreme left wing globalist and the elitist who control them and Obama constantly lifting his nose to Putin like his crap dont stink. Obama is half the man and leader Putin is and that is the truth.

This goes bad and down a dangerous dark road. There is not a democracy left and there will be a war with Russia and a war with the American conservative. Mark my words. Its as obvious as the sky is blue what the left is attempting to do in their last desperate throes of a power struggle.

Don't worry about the inauguration either. 2 million bikers fully armed and an elite force of ex navy seals and army rangers, he will be just fine. Forget ss we don't trust them.

literally who?

Does this guy who regularly contributes to the NYT not realize that he's the media?

If Russia rigged the election, why did Hillary win the popular vote?

But.....I'm not tired of winning yet.