Why don't Muslims attack China, Korea or Japan?

Why don't Muslims attack China, Korea or Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_the_Babri_Masjid
worldbulletin.net/muslims-in-china/154674/china-forces-imams-to-dance-in-street
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because those countries would violently retaliate.

They would stand way the fuck out

>China
They do, and they're repressed with ruthless efficiency and media is not allowed to report on it so copycats don't happen.

>Korea
Can't get to it over sea and the land route is blocked by Best Korea.

>Japan
Island nation, can't get to it by sea and they don't allow immigration.

That's actually a great question.

Perhaps they have actual background checks for all immigrants, so it is essentially harder for an extremist (or more) to enter the country?

Connections are needed as well; to harbor the terrorists and their supplies. I imagine it's harder for them to blend into these countries as well but do not forget about the Philippines, as they do have an active Islamic front that does condone attacks at home.

>what are Magclars?
Learn something, dipshit.
And the few 'slimes the japs let in do crime.

This is pretty much it, as far as what the media lets us in on reports.

Japan has a similar thing going with Australia. We get very few attack because we are on an island and have strict immigration policies. We get attacked slightly more because we let them in slightly more.

Because asians are competent enough to keep them out

Hint: Who bombed Muslim nations? Was it the Asians? Think about this for a few minutes as to why Russia is not getting fucked in the ass despite having a good muslim population(tartar,uzbek, and etc).

Japanese are run by a nationalist government and keep a tight grip on immigration.

Japan has about 100,000, Korea also has 10's of thousands and Taiwan has about 60,000. In China Ughyr fight the government while Hui fight alongside them. The Hui and Tibetans fight though=because of what a Hui warlord did to them and the Ughyr 80 years ago.

Because asians are to smart to put up with their bullshit. And for some reason they're allowed to be "xenophobic" and the white man has to hug every nigger spic and mudslime they see.

Asian countries don't dominate the world like the West does

>mfw Japan has no army

Hui support the government is what I mean.

/thread

They bring workers from south and south east asia. There are also 10's of thousands of native converts in south korea and Japan and million in China.

>Hint: Who bombed Muslim nations? Was it the Asians? Think about this for a few minutes as to why Russia is not getting fucked in the ass despite having a good muslim population(tartar,uzbek, and etc).

Are you retarded? They razed Chechnya to the ground

I'll invade them soon enough, gotta finish ploughing through some snow-white pussy over here first though lmao

t. black bull

>Return
Their SDF is far more powerful than your army.

this is close. You have to understand thier culture, 9/10 are animals, if you treat then with a strong hand they respect you.

I'll visit them soon enough, gotta finish ploughing through some snow-white pussy over here first though lmao

t. black bull

Because we don't let refugees in.

In a separatist war yes. They never had many problems with Tatars.

>Russia
>not getting attacked by mudshits

I'll take "What is Afghanistan?" for 400, Alex.

They do. Look up mass stabbings in China and unrest between the Uighur Muslims and Han Chinese.

why would they? they've done nothing in the middle east

China/Korea/Japan don't have a vested interest in perpetual war, they'd just fuck their shit up and be done with it.

They only have no army due to the surrender conditions imposed upon them during ww2, the moment a real threat to them appears they can simply form their army in no time. They do have top tier technology and a shitload of money to fabricate weapons, ammo, uniforms and warmachines...

And if the problem is manpower our basilian japanese descendants would gladly enlist themselves in exchange for citizenship.

Didn't you guys have like 12 refugees last year and like 6 of them did a gangrape?

zz why cant all women look like this

The Uighur are also not batshit crazy to blow themselves up, because they know the Chinese government would absolutely genocide them if they cause a ruckus and no one would bat an eye. Also the Muslims have no reason to attack China or any other country of the mentioned east Asian countries, they have no troops in the middle east and haven't committed any air strikes on any arab nations.

Muslims attack China a lot and the Chinese actually fuck them up hard unlike us.

Simple fact that those countries are not embroiled in war in Muslim countries.

Muslim people are peaceful for the most part. This is not to say that Islam is peaceful. The terrorism we see is the result of retaliation to western military aggression in the Middle East.

Do any of you seriously believe that if the west kept completely out of the mid east, we would be seeing terror attacks like we do today?

Also most Asian cultures are very xenophobic, so any Islamic immigrants would be under intense supervision by everyone around them. If they did any shit, them chingos would fucking berserk and murder them, they dont give a shit about PC bullshit. fuck it

See

What about us desu we bombed no mudslimes still they keep attacking us

Muslims fear the samurai

even the muslims want you to poo in the loo, pajeet

>2016
> still falling for the porcelain jew

Because they target the weak. Plus Westerner are the most degenerate

>2016
>communal shitting streets

Umm...

Indeed. Explain. Explain what those cucked faggots in Germany did to deserve getting run over by a truck, other than welcome your filthy brethren into Europe while you're at it.

They do. The Chinese exterminates them.

80 percent of our country is Hindu and we hate terrorists more than you do they are in no way our brethren

No. It doesn't work that way shit hands.
You don't just go
> Falling for the (Insert object) jew.
It needs to make sense.

There is nothing Jewish about good hygiene and cleanliness you fucking savage.

the chinese have no political correctness, they dont give a fuck. they will fucking rape allah

>Why don't Muslims attack China, a country with extremely controlling state media that would definitely censor such a "disruptive" event.

C'mon man, open a book sometime.

cause they haven't done anything to them like the white countries have

That was directed towards the filthy arab. Not you. My bad Pajeet.

Because the Asians do not have the white man's curse: sympathy for their lessers.

They would destroy them, as would be their right.

Also, Muslims hate Jews and Christians the most. We are their enemies. Though they hate degeneracy, it is a red herring to distract from their real agenda.

I introduce to you the porcelain jew

Pretty sure they have blasphemy laws and I know for sure when Charlie hebdo published Mohammed cartoons all the state media was bashing them.

They do attack China, we just rarely hear about it. The events don't get much coverage and China usually cracks down pretty brutally on the minorities causing the problems.

Both Koreas and Japan are smart enough to not mass import these volatile shitskins, so it's not a problem for them.

They do attack China, it's just that China does it a good job of damage control, both in terms of preventing the news from getting out and cracking down on it after.

are you that guy who posted that hypno looking thing of lauren southern?

Also china acts as a buffer for Korea and Japan.

Germany was part of coalition forces and recently many (arguably deserved) people have been turning against muslim/refugees.

Muslim immigration is basically banned in Korea and Japan.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_the_Babri_Masjid
This is how much we love the kebabs

Did you not hear about China confiscating passports and all ID from about 1.5 million people belonging to a muslim minority in it's western parts?

Oh, you didn't? Well, this is the reason.
China doesn't fuck around. If they perceive a couple of cities full of muslim minorities as a threat, they get all their ID, they basically imprison them in their city and then wait out the problem while forcing 1-child-policy on those people.
If shit hits the fan, China won't dick around either. It's not beyond them to just summarily execute whole families in order to maintain public order.

Same goes for Russia. Research a little, about the "urban myth" of how palestinian terrorists kidnapped some ambassadors family. KGB subsequently kidnapped the family of Palestinian Leaders - and started sending body parts of said familys back to said Palestinian Terrorist Leaders.

If you make absolutely clear that you won't tolerate fuckery, then you won't get fucked with. It's a psychological and cultural thing: Muslims are in large parts not a Legalist Society such as the West or maybe China, but still stuck in an Honour Based society.

Taiwan here. Most of our Muslims are Indonesian laborers, especially young women, who need the fucking money. Even if they somehow found some way to get weapons (and they couldn't, being poor as shit and having no access to smuggling routes), they're not that stupid. One Indonesian terror attack would mean CLOSE THE DOORS STOP THE BOATS for all of SE Asia because Taiwan does not have a "one country for all" cultural excuse.

I also lived in Japan. Same thing, basically, everyone who showed up really wanted to. The other thing is that Asian countries don't really have a long history of dealing in ME affairs (except China, but they're playing nice with Afghanistan these days and kept their nose out of Arab Spring), so they're not interesting targets. Considering all the work it would take to orchestrate any level of terror attack and how little it would do for those sympathetic to their cause, there's basically zero benefit to choosing it over some white devil nation.

Most terror attacks happen in ME because ease of access and availability of weapons. The harder it is to get into a country, arm, and organize, the less attacks you're going to have.

China, Korea and Japan don't support Israel like the US does.

Because in Asia, around anybody with skin darker than us, we immediately go into high alert. We never relax around blacks, that kinda stuff. And we already have to worry about Norks.
t. Gook American

cuz (((muzlims))) can't pretend to be chinks.

they fear the samurai

Basically this.

Any time even catch a glimpse of a darkie I immediately go into fight or flight, prepared to fight to the death if necessary.

Never relax.

this desu

China uses Flamethrowers on them

Japan actually does have an army, they're just not allowed to call it an army. It's officially a "Self-Defense Force", but it's one of the most powerful military forces in the world. They just lack the ability to send troops all over the world the way the US/UK/France/China/Russia can.

The Uyghyrs attack china all the time but those chinks don't fuck around

Cuz they want the qt waifus!

China removes kebab at turbo speed.

They are the qt waifus. Pic related is Muslim actress.

because US doesnt want china involved in ME, idiot

worldbulletin.net/muslims-in-china/154674/china-forces-imams-to-dance-in-street

Because if mudslims go apeshit in China, the government won't hesitate to genocide the fuck out of them

>pic related, Muslim cunts forced to dance and scream

Low energy qt waifu. They want the high energy ones.

You think this is a motherfucking game?

The Chinese no no problems removing other Chinese on a grand scale.
They will have no problems removing Kebab either.

Great wall.

also nice triple double

I think she's got a little Allu Ackbar in her.

Because there are none of them there. This is the solution we need to have in the US and Europe. Btw... Fuck the kikes. They maliciously opened the city gates to harm us. The Jew is using the Muslim as his muscle.

oye i didn't even realize, praise kek

china recently started arming police specifically to shoot knife weilding Muslims at train stations.

Also no free gibs as incentive for mudslimes to migrate to asia

In Asia, you work

or you starve in the streets as a billion Chinamen walk past you and ignore you

Because Islam aim to conquer europe first

>The Hui

>Can't get to it over sea and the land route is blocked by Best Korea.

I was in SK recently, and while they haven't had any yet, they could in the future. The foreigner area has a handful of Muzzies, even the full body hijab dress. Actually, I've been to cucked parts of Europe, and the first time I was ever confronted by Muslims was in SK, asking me abruptly whether or not I believe in their sand nigger Allah. Also saw a few cars blasting shitty Arabic music.

Hopefully nothing ever happens though, because otherwise SK is really clean, safe, and trusting. Those people really wouldn't deserve it.

This. Chinese younger Chinese people I'm friendly with acknowledge that it happens in the north but it doesn't seem to register for most like it does in the west.

Care to articulate?

>Chinese younger Chinese
I know it's bad but it's late here.

I think he's saying that the Hui don't fight with Ughyr, and Hui are loyal to government and basically Chinese people with funny hats.

I'm not fully aware of Hui status, but I am under the same impression as well, as they are not suppressed like the Muslim Turks in Xinjiang. They are 100% free to practice Islam since they don't cause trouble (AFAIK).

Muslims love anime and asian culture.

I saw a youtube video about some South Koreans think Trump is some racist comedian. Some early warning signs.

The leftist media already has control over the South Korean Youth.
I think there is reason to worry.

Oh, know. I worded it wrong and corrected it here,

Hui would be a good transliteration of how you say "Cock" in Russian.

China respond with genocide.

They know not to fuck with them.

Westerners respond with hashtags

With SK President being a head SJW cults?

I hope sandniggers bomb SK to open their eyes that there are crazier fanaric zealots than just them.

Sir i do believe the term you are looking for is "Dune coons" Sand niggers is the term for mexicans now.

Most Asian countries don't have muslims.
The ones that do fall into 2 categories
>Majority muslim nations
Same as any other muslim nation, shitholes with daily honor killings
>minority muslim countries
Asians don't tolerate other cultures well, especially not violent cultures bent on world domination
China has a Muslim population in the west
Every once in a while they will start acting up, occasional bombing
Every time they do the red army shows and starts executing villagers until they stop

Man, I hope they get their heads together. SK right now is like in that comfy phase of consumerism, and still has that benefit of homogeneity where the level of trust in the country is high, you can leave things and not worry about them being stolen, walk around Seoul without fear past midnight, etc. That will begin to be lost if they start experiencing the ill effect of (((cultural enrichment))).

But yeah, Jews will undoubtedly do what they can to subvert East Asia over time. SK is definitely problematic with how much cultural output it has these days, very attractive to the meddling Jew.