Obama fights Chinese drone theft

Obummer seems to have grown some late-term testicular fortitude this evening:

WASHINGTON (AP) In a short speech this evening, President Barrack Obama addressed the recent capture of a US Navy unmanned drone operating in international waters.

"The theft of our property by a country that has until this point been considered a chief trading partner is unacceptable," Obama said in a late-night speech given with little warning, and sparsely attended by reporters.

Though it had earlier been announced by the Chinese government that the drone was to be returned sometime today, the transfer of the disputed property has been delayed. Chinese officials cite 'technical difficulties' in rendezvousing with the drone's parent ship. This last-minute delay seemed to be the catalyst for the President's announcements.

Obama further said, "The Chinese government has until five o'clock...Eastern Standard Time...which is pretty much close of business here, to have safely returned our property to the United States Navy."

When asked by this reporter what consequences the Chinese government faces if they do not comply with the President's demand, Obama said: "Then we're going to have a busy day on Wednesday. There are a number of options, starting with trade, that can be looked at."

When further pressed on the issue of consequences, Obama said, "Return of the drone on Wednesday is too late. It's tomorrow or never."

>When asked by this reporter what consequences the Chinese government faces if they do not comply with the President's demand, Obama said: "Then we're going to have a busy day on Wednesday. There are a number of options, starting with trade, that can be looked at."

WATCH OUT FOLKS IT'S ANOTHER RED LINE

>no source

>There are a number of options, starting with trade...

Putting sanctions on trade with China sounds like a wonderful plan, that will surely benefit our economy..

Source or get out

>Putting sanctions on trade with China sounds like a wonderful plan, that will surely benefit our economy..

Fuck the economy. I'd rather live in poverty with my fellow patriots than be a bitch.

You mean Trump's entire foreign economic policy is bad?

Remember that time he told N. Korea to stop testing nukes
You member?

>HEY, CUT IT OUT!

I fucking wish, King Nigger would actually redeem himself a little

Isn't that all trump talked about, but with several countries for less reasons?

>Testicular fortitude
Nah he's just using the "negotiations" as a domestic political football. Even going to the negotiating table after such a sleight makes us look weak as fuck, ESPECIALLY to the Chinese. They just fucked us in the ass and then we negotiate? Trump had the right response, disarm their bargaining chip. They've already stripped all the valuable IP and data from that drone already anyways.

Fake. Obama is on Christmas vacation in Hawaii as of Friday.

there are plenty of 3rd world hell holes that will make our plastic shit for cheap.

Where as a blow to China's economy could be the spark that fuels the revolution born from the growing resentment of the Chinese Communist party. With the internet it is much harder for the CCP to control information, great fire wall or not. The CCP is in a much more precarious position politically than they would ever admit to.

If the U.S. wants to fuck china it will be relatively cheap. Considering we'd probably not be paying back those debts after their government collapses. That would off set some of the economic costs an embargo would create

Anons called it, guys, I wrote some fake news while fantasizing about what it would have been like if Obama was an actual man. I was also thinking about what God Emperor will do if this happens.

They're already reverse engineering it to the last bolt. They'll be making the same drones by next month.
Obama will pay millions under the table for something that has lost all value. There's nothing he can do to turn this into a victory, he's only going to dig a bigger hole

They already settled this I belive. Isn't he gone? I thought he was away.

>They're gonna have to return that drone to us by TODAY, or we're putting a line in the sand
>and going to the negotiating table with them, to consider our options
>trade is a thing we do with the chinese, and we'll be looking at that

You're just missing the "we'll retaliate at a time of our choosing".

The drone was entirely off-the-self electronics lol

Yeah he's in Hawaii

Did he really say that? Can't imagine Obama with a spine

surprised he isn't begging them to steal another one.

not gonna lie, i've been advocating for this exact thing for 8 years and its hilarious as almighty shit that its gonna happen due to chimpout.

TWO AND A HALLLLLFFFFF
TWO AND THREE QUARTERRRRRS

oh look, another LARP thread. We need a LARP board to contain this shit.

Ohhhhh shit , not three

fugg

Lmao sure it'll be cheap and easy, but the Jews who run the US won't let it happen. Everything down the drain already.

God Retard already said "let them keep it."

lol Donald the Doughboy is a paper tiger.