How do you expect to survive the race war if you don't train

How do you expect to survive the race war if you don't train.
Being at the peak of your physical condition is part of the redpill
Here's me doing a set of dead lifts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJVMkzGM5h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That isn't you.

>tfw both older brothers do crossfit
>tfw they make fun of you for being a body weight fag
>tfw both hurt their backs within a week of each other
>tfw they both can never deadlift again

Say that to my face pussy , I am the LAST person you want to fuck with. I have a classified past , you should know what that means motherfucker. The shit I did during the Clinton years , I won't talk about my past but I was in intelligence I had to quit due to ptsd so I am a little bit FUCKED up a fucker saying that shit to me .

a gun musles cant stop lead

If that is you, then why did you deadlift in those retarded looking shoes?
Those are probably the worst shoes to deadlift in.

LAUGhing at your pussy mag. I'll keep shooting once you miss the first 10 shots.

watch that switch grip, biceps tear risk on supinated side. don't risk it user, use hook grip or straps.

You're a fucking moron with zero knowledge. These shoes are INDEED comfortable , don't think I can't see through your lizard falseflag to discredit me by making that comment about my shoes , it's a little fucked up.

>As he types with an oxygen mask

Sounds like he wrote a check his ass could not cash

hey can you come fuck my wife

I know this is bait but he's right
You need flat soled shoes for deadlifting
Lower to the ground you can get the better

teeny mag...you a cuckifornian?

Fuck off hemingway

>God bless America poster

LEAF

what the fuck is on your shin my buddy has the same thing

I weigh less than 200lbs and I can pull 5 plate without a belt. I'll be fine.

>a gun musles cant stop lead

What did he mean by this?

I shoot at that range... Thats in Katy TX.

Reverse image search shows this is NOT you

Here's me doing my leg press max

Was worried no one else was catching on to the quality blahinos being posted

>Being at the peak of your physical condition is part of the redpill

What the fuck do you have to defend fucking Canadian?

Are you going to defend your whores?
Are you going to defend your fags?
Are you going to defend your immigrants?
Are you going to defend your indigenous people?
Are you going to defend your kikes?

Why the fuck are you going to fight for anything really?

like 95% sure it's in TX

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Crossfit is a joke that teaches horrible form.

Powerlifting is where its at

lol those rubber weights? FAGGOT

have you never been in a gym before?

No shit! I shoot at the same one.

Complemented a guy on his /k/ patch once.

Being redpilled requires you to the some of the green pill and iron pill at this point. It leads to self-sufficiency, which means less depending on (((THEM)))

well thats kick ass but can't tell if larping or not

Alpha as fuck, lol @ the jealous haters ITT

yeah but I don't dead lift wit rubber weights, if you are just lifting it and dropping it, that's a half rep. Sad

the rubber weights are just less prone to breaking when they do get dropped, less damage to the floor, etc.
Weights are going to get dropped at some point

>not familiar with being a raw natty vegan powerlifter
>not read in the great works of Jason bloho

>vegan powerlifter

I do have that intimidation factor and I do come across, especially to a lot of other guys as, VERY INTIMIDATING, I have a presence when I come in a room, and that's been told to me by quite a few people that I'm a very intimidating person and I'm very scary in some ways, and I have to try to keep that reeled in, and that has to do with my upbringing and my training . . . and yes I did crack under the PTSD from some of the work I did later which again, I can't discuss with you guys, I got to see some interesting things in life, but if I talk about it I'll spend the rest of my life in prison. But it gave me an interesting perspective on life, and yeah I'm a very damaged person as a result of that, I don't hold human life in the same value that a lot of people do, it doesn't have a whole lot of meaning to me, and a lot of people kind of get that impression who meet me, particularly veterans and other things, definitely pick up on my thousand yard stare.

looks like you'll die of old age before the war starts

>larping

Here it is a couple months ago when I got caught there during a fuckhuge downpour.

Damn near had to paddle my way out.

Because Carbon-Nitrogen bonds are far stronger than I could ever become by working out.

Lately I've been losing bench strength and it's fucking pissing me off.

Someone call a taxi for Paddy, he's been on the supermarket whiskey again.

Lifting is for suckers. Endurance, arms training, and cold weather survival is what you're going to actually need.

Is that our boy Hemingway?

A lot of us are big strong men. I deadlift over 600 pounds, you think I can't kill you with my bare hands? Think about it. Think about that for a minute.

lol well shit that is the place. You live near there? You may be the closest Sup Forumsack i've discovered.

>arms training

fuck off cross-shit. Arms like ropes, flex your tricep and you're fine. Hook grip is for commies

>Canadian
>being able to bench more than 100 lbs
>pick one

Wow 315+ some bumper plates. I haven't lifted in a year and after warming up I could pull that.

lmao saved for future use

I have america flag in my room...

I'm just inside the loop so it's about a 20 minute drive out there without traffic.
I'm sure there's plenty of us in this city.

yeah, a lot of those clean and jerk style lifts youre supposed to drop it after wards and its a full rep. I'm just saying to the untrained eye it looks like that canuck is deadlifting 600 pounds

user this may be a shot in the dark, but was that pic taken in Michigan?

Lee was a monster in his prime

Picking your gut up off your legs to stand up doesn't count as lifting martsharter.

Eat more

Took me almost an entire year or this result

Hoping Sup Forums is proud of me

that's jason blaha

Ah ok, i'm the other direction out in Katy.
>I'm sure there's plenty of us in this city.
probably right, I wish there was an easier way to recognize each other.

Not op but it looks a lot like door county in Wisconsin. Can't remember the name of the park. Maybe Kohler-Andrae

i always get to stage two then quit for a while then get to stage two repeat forever

good job man. Keep going.

i would kill for half that vascularity

I thought it might have been taken in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The island in the distance looks like South Manitou.

>a leaf
>not mean
>pick one

Search for blahautism to get the guys backstory. Then watch some janoy cresva and forget all about this cuck.

If you lift your weights, they win.

Could be Indiana...

How are your facial gains though?

I have really chubby cheeks and have been lifting for about 5 months now. I do it half assed and don't fuck with my diet either so my gains are minimal, but they're there.

Anyways I mostly just want my fat chubby face to slim down. Have you noticed major face gains?

Canadians are so fucking embarassing

Post height/weight?

You do know he is deadlifting 495lb? The bumper plates are 45lb.

>major face gains
kek, god damn it

>be me, being training for 3ish years
>hungry every 3 hours, feeling like I'm dying of starvation if I miss a meal
>muscles are sore most of the time during the week
Training is good but your body won't be practical in any form of warfare, it's just simply used to sufficient source of food and rest and sophisticated training condition/equipments . If you wanna make sure you survive your so called race war, stop posting on pol and go actually start one first , ya filthy leaf cunt

Blahautism is still pretty funny

Oi you canachuck mouthy shit, I would cut your fucking limbs off and make you watch while I repeatedly rape and flay your family infront of you, I don't give a fuck how much of a badass you think you are I'd genocide coons for fun and trade the lives of small towns for bacon double cheese burgers, imagine what i'd do to your family. Also you pussy I dead 220kg like it's 60 so eat my feces.

your a jap so your probably short as fuck which makes lifting easy for you.

That's a nice American you have in your gym there leaf.

Lee Priest is pretty based too, he likes Trump, hates rapefugees and basically called Shaun Ray an uppity nigger.
>STRAYA CUNT

when the happening comes you will be all sore and swollen, incapable to even fend for yourself.

meanwhile i will have fresh legs ready to go the distance.

Says the leaf with an American flag on his hat.

"Part of the Redpill"

>I wish there was an easier way to recognize each other

lol I don't - not as Sup Forumsacks at least. Now if you're also a /k/ommando (which I assume you are) then wearing a recognizable patch to the range would be an acceptable way of identifying yourself. But this isn't the kind of board I'd really want to meet people from.

Yeah, yeah
Something something 300 confirmed kills
>Leaf
Great post

Forever in a loop of simultaneous cut and bulk.

>see resultS, arm veins, chest striations, abs
>"I don't need to worry about shit anymore"
>get fat as hell
>repeat every fall->spring
Life is strange.

My manlet radar is beeping...

This in all honesty. MAGA is stupid, but at least it must have been fun to be a part of. I looking to join the military, but if the Chinese came waltzing in most dudes would probably just let them

youtu.be/CJVMkzGM5h4

ORDER 66 JASON BLOHO

>people actually think a race war will ever happen

>But this isn't the kind of board I'd really want to meet people from.
Go on..

fug u mane I got a classified FUTURE

Put your hands on your cheeks and try and turn your neck.
Don't apply pressure with your hand just resist the turning.
Don't break your fucking neck while doing this.

Put your fist under your chin and push down with your chin while again using your fist to create resistance like you're slowly uppercutting yourself.

You'll look like a marble god within a month

495 is a fucking babby lift mate.

You expect me to run in this heat?
I'll just down another cone. She'll be rite m8.

>lol I don't - not as Sup Forumsacks at least.
lmao ok fair point. It would probably be way more autistic than I first pictured