Daily jewish reminder

Daily reminder that the only good jew is a DEAD jew
And this is isn't even an opinion, this is a FACT

So go ahead my brothers, kill the males, murder their babies, empregnate their wives

Anyone that's jewish is worth less than a dog turd on the pavement; MURDER ALL JEWS

This

>impregnate their wives
>make more Jews

lol

Have you killed any? if you havent then shut your dirty leaf mouth and gtfo.

i may hate the ones in power but theres alot of jewish people that do have hearts. so buzz off you maple syrup needle dick.

Doesn't it cancel the jew bloodline if a female turd (jew) breeds with a white person?

If it creates more jews, than by all means rape the jew women and proceed to bash their skulls in until they become good jews (dead jews)

A

Fucking idiot. Jewishness is passed down matrilineally. If your goal is extermination, impregnation does the opposite. Stupid leaf authoritarians can't even genocide right

this

Well my bad then
Rape them and THEN murder them
Win-Win situation for everyone

Why are you so fucking stupid that you hate Jews vehemently but don't even know what constitutes as a Jew?

You gonna raise that half jew freak yourself?

this is s 4 years ago OP

this

>empregnate their wives
I am surely not sticking my dick in filth.
Better kill their wives first and take a look at the horror in their face once they realize they have no future.

>defends jews
>american flag

Pick 2 (two)

Neck yourself already you worthless pieces of shit

yawn

this

upboated

The jew bloodline is cancelled if a Jew male breeds w/ a white woman. To be a Jew, one must have a jewish mother.

>Wants to genocide a race
>Doesn't even know what genetically defines that race and suggests procreating with that race to continue that race
>Gets mad that someone points out his stupidity

Just delete the thread

Oh ok thanks for the information
As I previously said, rape and MURDER their women, boys! You're doing God's will :^)

Like the fact says: the only good jew is a DEAD jew

1. Most Jews are the same as the average goy
2. Killing Jews does nothing but empower the Anti-Defamation League and Zionism in general

This

Nice try Shlomo, posing as a fucking leaf so you can convince the rest of the world that Sup Forums is not a board of peace

THIS
>mfw a leaf is on point

>empregnate their wives
Your not going to fool me.

What an angry thread

>leaf and cuck against Jews together
What a time to be alive!

Eliezer Yudkowsky is based though.

>I HATE ALL JEWS BASED ON NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT I READ ONLINE!!!
>NO FACTS JUST SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE
>THE JEWS DID IT!!1!1!!1!!

This is why there is an age limit to this board.

These faggot Jews are sucking our dicks now in hopes we'll think they're human and not disgusting rats. Never trust a Jew!

>oy vey goyim don't independently research online about the Jews, you might discover some uncomfortable facts
>just trust the (((history books))) from your Jew funded universities instead
Nice try Kike!

upvote

While I agree in spirit, I disagree in action because that will only turn people against us. The best way to kill a jew is to take away his money. Don't buy shit from them. Don't do business with them. Don't vote for them or anyone who supports them. Cancel your cable and take advantage of them financially every chance you get. It's okay to steal from a jew because they do it to us all the time, it's only fair. Never take a jew seriously and never EVER trust a jew.

Kill the jews.

>leaf
Exactly opposite, Jewishness passes through the mother. Why do you have to be that ignorant, why?