Reminder

Ivanka sold her house in New York City and is moving to Washington DC. Melania is staying in NYC with Baron.

Ivanka is going to be the active First Lady. She will also be the first Jewish first lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much money do I need for her to let me smell her farts.

Melania will stay with her child until the summer when his school year is over. Then she will be moving into the White House- about 5 months from now.

Ivanka is a grown woman who wants to use her father's new power to her advantage. I don't blame her but keep her on a leash.

She will be running for President if she does well.

You guys have perverse minds. Seriously, stop sullying the Internet with it.

Trump is grooming her for power. She'll be president one day.

Say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT IVANKA TRUMP

Good. As a Jew this is the ideal outcome.

No. It's just the heir's job to attend court

probably banging her dad. I'm sure Melania is banging Barron.

Just because she married a jew doesnt mean shes a kike. I look forward to our nation's first princess, I'm pretty sure shes going to push for specific legislation one way or another. Anyone have some points of view that Ivanka has? What will she advocate for?

>Jewish

Wait. Wh-what?

>ywn buy Ivankas House and lick the toilet clean

this tbqhwy senpai

>2016
>Donald Trump defeats Hillary Clinton, depriving her of a chance to be the first female president

>2024
>Ivanka Trump becomes the first female president

Pretty sure Hillary would finally shed her human skin and go on a mad rampage at that point.

probably stuff to benefit children, underprivileged, school age, stuff like that. maybe some thing about tuition prices? maybe some soft feminist shit on the side for PR purposes.

the fuck? shes actually moving in with me!

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

she's just infiltrating the Jewish operation

I'd like to Ivan her ka

Happy to have her on board as a big name.

>Implying Hilary will be alive in 2024

You can't afford it.

*PPPPPRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*PPPPPPPPRRRRTTTTT

Here you go. Not quite like Ivanka's, but it's free.

Ivanka's existence is a very strong case for monarchy.

(((You)))

Now you can also visit the White House and hope she's used one of the public toilets, or you could sneak in to the restricted areas

A daily dose of mummy butt smell

>2024

She'd never beat Yeezy

Does this mean he can legally fuck her now?

>Ivanka Trump vs Yeezy
Dear God.

I wonder if Donald Jr. is pissed that Ivanka is Trump's favorite, despite the fact that he is both older and a first-born son.

Is she going to stay in the Lincoln bedroom, or in daddy's bed?

Imagine The Donald tapping that every night. "Oh Daddy! You treat me so well! I love it Daddy!"

As Chris Rock said, the first lady is the one that's supposed to be first on her knees to suck his dick.

Imagine if your parents read this post. What would they say?

>just because she doesn't convert to Judaism, doesn't mean she's a kike.

Most jews are awful, some are not.

>a lonely and overworked donald begins to fall in love with ivanka in the white house
>meanwhile, melania, also lonely, becomes even more intimate with barron, who she sees donald in more and more every day
pic related, note the photos baron has already taken next to melania

Something tells me Ivanka is angling to become the....

....FIRST

say it with me, hilldawgs: MADAME PRESIDENT

I want to sniff her butthole after she works out for an hour.

That's real gay, bro.

What a lucky fucking sperm.

If he is then he has himself to blame

whats the pic of?

her boipucci

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

not if she's got a fem peen, bro

>1 post by this ID
What's funny is that we like this. You think this is somehow bad? Ivanka's great, she will give young girls a new message.

interesting post

>Barron banging Melania.

>First Lady is a job or Government Position
No, it fucking isn't. Stop perpetuating this fucking myth.

As long as Trump doesn't get a divorce while in office, Melania is the First Lady.

>this gets through the spam filter
>but my vertical shitposting doesn't

Fucking Britbong

The more we see of Ivanka, the better.

I CAME HERE TO SEEK LIGHT
GO AWAY BONER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw sushi captcha

"I'm glad we adopted Muhammad, at least I have a thirteen year old son to try and raise better."

this is precisely his goal.

imagine he becomes so beloved this becomes realizeable

Sweet. Now Trump gets to fulfill his oft-spoken fantasy of dating and fucking his own daughter.

those hips bah gawd

w-why does she have her hands on his thighs? Why does she have that look on her face? What's going on here?

Donald Trump Jr gets to be president of Trump enterprises

By the maker....

>daily dose
>implying the secret service wouldn't figure it out on day 2 and lock you up

Sweden yes!

That's funny, this poster seems to have misplaced their leaf.

YOU JUST
KNOW

>tfw no thick-accented Slav mommy qt to fuck

Melania is only staying in NYC for 6 more months. End of the school year for Barron.

iirc

Finally someone said it. Your either born a jew or you'll never be one. It's literally genetic. You can't just learn that shit and a normal person finds typical jewish behavior deplorable and savage. Just because you marry a jew doesn't automatically turn you into a turbo kike and I'm sure they still won't show a convert the secret handshake and other jewish secrets. She'll never be truly accepted into the tribe.

Ever notice you never see this meme the other way around? I wonder why...

lol melania is such a hooker

:(