So, Sup Forums? How are we going to deal with the degenerate furries...

So, Sup Forums? How are we going to deal with the degenerate furries? What will it take to wipe this cancer of the face of the Earth? I suggest that we Use electroshock therapy (ala Pence) in order to reverse their sexuality/mental state back to Human. Getting rid of the furry is on key step in uncucking the west.

The only thing they need is a cuddle and a hug.

Really. With all the problems we're having in the world, the furries should take first priority? Going to be honest, they're disgusting and need to be gassed like the animals they are, but they're pretty low on my list of shit that needs to be taken care of.

Yeah, they harm soooo many people

Compared to ACTUAL evil like religion, homophobia, and racism, I'd take a dozen furries ANY DAY before I take in some delusional priest, or KKK member

Furries seem tame in comparison SJWs. Fuck, I never thought Id say that. Atleast they keep their BS mostly to their cons and homes.

furries, you mean mascots right? I mean how do you think new mascots are made?

>find local convention
>block doors with them inside
>burn to the ground

hello FBI

Furry detected.

Sup Forums has really grown, in a way. We've already beaten furries so damn badly that no one worries about them any more. It's still fun to hate them though, but we have moved on to bigger issues like (((them)))

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with this. Outside of the internet I don't think I've ever actually had an encounter with one.

Flay then crucify them. They deserve worse than any terrorist

If I fuck someone in a furry suit, but refuse to wear one myself, am I a furry?

Asking for a friend.

You're... Special.

I am sorry, but even the thought taints you.

Depends if you get off because of the fursuit or despite it.

Makes you a fur-fag.

Yiff in hell.

kill yourself furfag
I'd take 10000 billion million trillion KKK members over 1 furry any and every day

What if you just like how it feels? Those things are soft, man.

I mean I hear.

This desu. Furries are lovely people, you just have to avoid the weirdo ones.

Furries are shit, but really haven't been relevant since 2008 when the Otherkin garbage started spreading. They don't even whine about 'fursecution' anymore. Even the worst of them, really, were just proto-Otherkin.

I've already seen some SJWs bitching about furries. Much like Bronies and Benedict Cumberbatch, they're something the Tumblr crowd used to be into, but has pretty much done a 180 on.

>avoid weirdo ones

So, all of them?