2017 Election Final Results

What a fucking clusterfuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least ron paul got a vote

>spotted eagle
wut. did they vote for a hipster beer or something?

>a fucking literal who native American that protested the DAPL will go down in history
Seriously?
I seriously hate identity politics.

The Washington state vote was the most degenerate thing I've ever seen. Every elector was either gay, islamic, had cancer (seriously), was disabled, etc.

Spotted Eagle is a female chief of a northeastern tribe. She is vocally against the pipeline.

Non transparent version

>Spotted eagle.
Gets me everytime.

GOOD MORNING!
GOOD MORNING!
FUNNY, ISN'T IT?
FUNNY ISN'T IT?

>libertarians finally get an electoral vote
>Johnson doesn't get it

Powell was the best choice among them.

THE FIRE RISES

it was so enjoyable everyone said trump was going to lose a shit ton of electoral college votes instead clinton loses 5 and a spotted eagle gets a vote

hell im even fine with the one guy in texas that voted for paul.

The kasich vote was pants on head retarded if he wanted to meme right he should of voted for the yeb surge.

This

Mega kek

Fuck that Aleppo nigger

i would vote for this peyote smoker. she'd probably legalize everything and make spirit walks mandatory

You know it

Is this more faithless electors in one day than the rest of our history combined?

I believe so

It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country

Yea and it still didn't do anything

He is in charge of enforcing the law.

I'm sure some elections in the 18th and early 19th had more faithless electors, but it's still very impressive.

No. But that was because the other guy died before the election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1872