m.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7as1x8-2-w
youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8Vt_qLhk
twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/810996003817930752
youtu.be/ooSKECWlKCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck mtv

hey squatamalan, i came up with a country for you to fuck off back to its called mexico

I got a 2017 resolution

How about nigs stop nogging

SQUATALAH, WE'RE OFF

Biting that Dave Chapelle steez bothers me most.

This is why you lost you morons.

It's so utterly tone deaf there's no way it was intended as anything more than a liberal circlejerk.

What is MTV?

Now look at that fucker, look at how she does it Talking SJW bullshit on MTV She ain't workin' that's the way they do it No money or nothin' aint' pro free Now this ain't workin' they jus fuckin' blew it Lemme tell ya them cucks are dumb Baby bitching about how it's hard bein' a nigga Baby just get me some fuckin' rum They had to hire SJWs Making shitty deiveries They had to remove music They aught remove MTV! See the little faggot splaining how MTV can't be about music Yeah buddy he's serious That little faggot can't have music on a music channel That little faggot does SJW shit instead They had to hire SJWs Making shitty deiveries They had to remove music They aught remove MTV! shoulda learned to not be such shills shoulda learned to not be dumb Look at that dumby, she usin' wikipedia man Man this just dumb And right there, what's that? Flavor sources? Bangin' on race like some weird ass cults This aint' workin' you fuckin' blew it Gets their money for bluffin and actin' like dolts They had to hire SJWs Making shitty deiveries They had to remove music They aught remove MTV! This aint' workin', yet they still do it They play this bullshit on the MTV This ain't workin' yet they still do it Money for bluffin' and bein' anti free Money for bluffin' and anti free

Was not expecting. Got a kek

ill show you what it use to be
youtube.com/watch?v=U7as1x8-2-w

hey black guys, fuck you niggers

what are you going to do? call me racist?

Why do so many SJWs wear glasses that an elementary school girl would wear in the early 90s?

its because their vision is to clouded to see the real truth

Don't forget to give this garbage a thumbs down.

My vote for Trump in 2020 was already guaranteed, but that video just chiselled it in stone.

Because "The 90s is the best decade! I am a real 90s kid! Even though I barely was a baby then."

>hey white guys you are terrible and we hare you for some vague and obscure reasons with the only consistent one being the color of the skin you were born with
>but we're the good guys preaching love and unity

Member when Kurt Loder was the MTV News anchor and didn't promote SJW bullshit like the current MTV "news"? I member!

>Hey, black guys: we came up with some New Year's Resolutions for you.

this is a joke by MTV right?

Even Normies are getting tired of this shit.

They're just begging for the gas now.

Nice, gonna do these for my next year. Screw losing 40 pounds.

after i check those digits.

check'd

Checked n Wreck'd!

whats the real link stop chilling your channel fucking faggot

Did they delete the 500 comments we all left earlier?

6 hours ago it had a billion thumbs down and a shitload of comments making fun of the video. Now it's like it reset.

>yfw they don't learn
>yfw you can already smell a trump 2020 victory

sleep tight benner

damn we're on fire!

the funny thing is that i used to think black lives mattered and wanted to help the negros until i was called a racist just because i was white a million times

We've done it lads.

Sup Forums has spread to the masses.

Now we must work to maintain our position.

You act like this is new

I cool we can add MTV to the list

It's like they already forgot why they lost the election(s)...

I have a pretty good one, I need too fuck Minority chicks more those fucks need to be put in place

False

thx

>Check your privilege

No senpai

>you must be 18 to post on this board
pls leave

>that dislike bar
>dem comments

And that's that, these videos are the dying gasps of the current year liberal kike media propaganda.

RIP leftism.

Here's a counterpoint from a brotha.

Didn,t expect Sky to have those delicious bant but it happened.

twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/810996003817930752

minorities are basically preventing racial peace in america

most whites don't give a fuck what color you are, just be a good person, respect the constitution and it's fine

at one point i didn't even care if whites are a minority but i'm starting to, i just don't think blacks and mexicans can keep society the way it was

i'm still an individualist overall, but it's getting harder

Well fuck me, I didn't notice that!

>Check your privilege

Enjoy your circle-jerk niggers, because 2017 will be the beginning of the "Age of Trump" and your shitty behaviour and gibs me dat attitudes will no longer be tolerated.

Now shut the fuck up, get a job, quit breaking the law and try and avoid being an uppity fucking nigger...or else.

So basically what I got from this video was:

1. Black lives matter just because.
2. Saying all lives matter is racist because black lives matter.
3. Police lives don't matter because they weren't born with blue skin.
4. Any black person who speaks against the groupthink isn't really black and shouldn't be considered part of the group.
5. Everyone likes Beyonce; she's allowed to preach black supremacy because she's black and it's okay for her to do so.
6. You're still racist even if you have minority friends, because you clearly are friends with them as token minorities so you can claim that you're not racist.

I'm so glad that all of this comes from a Music Television channel, that none of it at all has any sort of bias, and that it is grounded in fact, rather than delusion.

Oh hey, check those too!

>Feel free to take Kanye West though, you guys can have him
>You know what you did, Kanye
What, like actually what, did he do? I missed it. I know it caused some butthurt, but only because racist liberals expected him to think one way and he wound up not following it.
>You heard us progressive, non-racist liberals! Get back in your place with the rest of the niggers and think like they do!

The root is established, and the noose is awakening.

>you need to learn about mansplaining
>bitch you need to learn about wearing frames that match yo face

>nigga you want some fried chicken at a low price

Holy shit this nigga is based.

Where did Kurt Loder go?

>wearing glasses
>scholar

im convinced

these digits are unstoppable!

>2 likes
>almost 200 dislikes
lmao

>white guys
>saying woke

Niggers say woke. I have only ever seen young niggers and old nigger ladies say woke. Never has a white guy ever said woke. Fucking retarded MTV niggers.

>black lives matter
>your life doesn't, shitlord

mtv just republished it btw. your link is the new one.

hoping to get new voting stats

Not a resolution.

>Mazel Tov Videos

And people call me a nazi when I say that there is anti-white sentiment in the west and its mainstream

>that loop

i can see where the loop is but it's still pretty damn good

You can call us cuckistan all you like but no one would dare make this shit over here. There's a reason that Oliver faggot left for your shores.

>Even Normies are getting tired of this shit.

Which is why the liberals lost.

dislike mtv vid also fuck mtv

Because they're "intellectuals", of course. And they're so unoriginal that they literally have to wear a uniform that tells everyone that.

witnessed

Like duh

My privledge easily fits in the overhead bin. Why should I pay the check-privledge fee?

I got to admit, this is nice.

Somebody posts the link, gets a couple replies, somebody posts an equally irrelevant response link, generates a little more interest, and then you drop one of these and BOOM: shekels.

But honestly MTV has been irrelevant for the last 12 years if not longer and their SJW takeover hasn't produced any better content since.

I'd be concerned with MTV putting out this shit if teens or even adults actually watched it anymore but quite frankly the only place I see anything about MTV, including social media liberal hangouts, is on Sup Forums, where some retard who thinks le alt-right is lurking around here will bump their views or start some kind of incendiary campaign to stop them. But it won't happen, because MTV is now the old man in the corner mumbling to himself about the patriarchy while everyone else goes on with the party.

this is getting sad MTV, just give it up.

2017 most racist, sexist, guilt free year of my life

> America is such an awful place to live as a minority
> Black lives matter isn't a terrorist organization
> The dindus were in their right to shoot evil rayciss cops
> Stop being aware of our bullshit
> Learn our buzzwords and feel self guilt like us
> When a women is involved the assailant is always guilty till proven innocent.
> Beyonce isn't a sheeboon degenerate who can't write her own music
> Lol, you can have kanye west. He's not one of the best artists out right now. He said mean things
> Stop saying you have nigger friends
> Evil whiteys are causing all the problems

General consensus this video. Is REEEEE
EVIL WHITEY IS CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS. WE DIDNT CAUSE OUR LOSS WITH FRAUDULENT VIRTUE SIGNALLING AND WHITE GUILTING AND SMUGNESS.

This shit is just sad.

Don't they realise this is the kind of shit that led to Trump getting elected?

CAN YOU JUST FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING WHITE YET REEEEEEE

hopefully trump unites the country and we can forget about race

i think most people just want to get along

i don't even care about being white or whatever, just want to get along

And it'll win us 8 years

Thank you for the actual link.

Make Africa Great Again.

no prob

>''Hey guys, we manufactured some controversy, can we go back to being relevant now?''

No

i honestly think you guys promoting white nationalism are just feeding into this

we need to get back to the individualist roots of this country

>forced to listen to BBC radio as part of a carpool to work
>they're at least as bad as this every hour
>even stories that are supposed to be about science find ways to be pozzed
Have you not been paying your license?

Fuck off shill

>"GO YOUR OWN WAY GOYIM! COMMUNITY IS PATRIARCHY! YOU'RE MUCH STRONGER DIVIDED!"

Thanks, Chaim.

Based.

>Black lives just matter.

Maybe you should stop throwing them away then? Just an idea.

how is saying "all blacks are bad" any different from "all whites are bad"?

we have a lot of non-whites here, i think we need to unite with them and teach them the racism behind identity politics and go forth from there

youtu.be/ooSKECWlKCI

MTV is DEAD

They caused the surge in white nationalism. Its reactionary politics and the white nationalists won.

yes but if we can unite, we won't need white nationalism

fighting racism with more racism is not going to work.