Who could possibly take the reigns after him?

Trump is the strongest man since fucking George Washington. I think it'll only go downhill once he's done his eight years.

Richard Spencer

kek. smells like CTR tonight

Barron.

Kanye West of course. Trump has already been laying the groundwork.

The guac king shall rise to power.

Rex Tillerson. I disliked Trump choosing him at first, so I read up on the man. He's going to be an amazing SoS, and I think he's going to show himself to be the embodiment of Americana. He's a nifty guy, to be honest senpai

I think Mike Pence has a real shot if he wants it

He's prepping his baby girl Ivanka. That's why she's sitting in on all these gov meetings. He's gonna torture Hillary some more by having his daughter take away first women president from her.

Trey Fucking Gowdy.

Also, he's friends with Russia... which means the proxy war in Syria will be over. Our current S.o.S. is backing ISIS.

Considering the Clintons are grooming Chelsea, I would like to see that battle.

Preferably in a baby pool of oil.

Alex motherfucking Jones

It'll be another Democrat

>real shot
>shot

I see what you did there

Ivanka, Eric and Don Jr will battle it out in the primaries to become the next president. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ivanka go to the Dems to run and win, and Don jr win the Republican primary

Kanye 2024 might not be so bad

Don't talk to me my son or my grandson ever again.

But no man can have all that power?

As cool as having 2 Trumps in office sounds, I also don't like families in politics. We don't need another Bush/Clinton cabal.

President The Rock
The Presernator
President Cena

He respects Russia for sure. I was reading about the history of Exxon and the breakup of Standard oil. Exxon literally has their own state department, which makes sense, most of their operations require relationships with other governments. It's a very interesting organization.

Chelsea is very dim

If he runs Republican and has really changed I wouldn't mind it. But I guarantee, if he runs, he will run Democrat and be a shill faggot and play the "muh skin color" card over and over again.

I'm unironically seeing more based people on the Democrats side. Jim Webb and Tulsi Gabbard are pretty good representations of my own political ideology, but I could also go for Rand Paul or Trey Gowdy on the republican ticket.
Also Kanye and the Rock for Memes.

She's just very animated, user

Losing leads you to evolve, or die

His psych ward visit and tranny father-in-law isn't going to fly

Exxon is sexy.

Rowdy Gowdy. Trump is (((their))) goy tho lad

This Nice Young Man

Did things go downhill after George Washington? No, strong men leave legacies that guide and enrich a nation forever.

Hopefully there will be lots of choices. The republicans now hold a vast majority of governorships. The demoncrats only four! The republican bench by 2020 should be pretty deep. The demoncrats will be looking to re elect ms pelosi to the minority whip. Good time to be a republican. Bad time for the demoncrats.