You have one sentence or phrase to redpill somoene. What do you say?

"race and IQ". Hopefully that will set them down the path of racial realism.

The news is hoaxed by Crisis Actors to alter your perception of reality.

Individualism made America great.

"How long does it take to incinerate a body?"

google says 1 to 3 hours

at 1 hour each 6mil bodies would take 250k days

250k days is 684years

why is it taboo to correlate the concept of race with the concept of Darwinian evolution?

How the fuck would this red pill anyone. They weren't incinerating corpses one at a fucking time as inefficiently as possible

Because that goes against (((their))) narrative that we're all equal.

youre right, they would need to see the ovens, then it becomes clear

bush did 911

If it wasn't efficient then where are the hills of half burned remain

The enlightenment is a joke.

Jewish nihlism

>Muh IQ
You retards realize IQ is only one of many measures of intelligence and is indeed influenced by environment to some degree right?
For fucks sake Sup Forumsacks sound like niggers saying muh dik mufugga as if thats all there is to manliness

darwin was 80 years too late

>leaf

I say : people who use words like "redpilled, kek, degenerate" are intellectually inferior.

Lucifer is the god of Freemasonry.

>i-influenced by e-environment to s-s-some degree
>p-promise

"Nothing matters anyway."

It is rather well acknowledged by those who study IQ that it is only between 50 to 80% hereditary, so that mentioning that some of it is environmental does not do much to destroy their case.

Operation mocking bird, everything on TV is a lie.

Pic related

Ted Kaczynski's manifesto raises some interesting points about modern society.

"The largely Jewish intelligentsia has been pushing left-wing politics with the express purpose of tearing down Western civilization by making whites ashamed of themselves, their culture, their mores, and their ancestral history." Then I'd tell them to start their reading by researching cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School.