Can any of you substantiate the 3 million illegals claim?

can any of you substantiate the 3 million illegals claim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
hngn.com/articles/121099/20150819/30-million-illegal-immigrants-live-u-s-mexicos-former-ambassador.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Its bullshit.

No more than you could likely substantiate the Russian hackers claim

I live in LA County, its basically Mexico away from the coastal areas, and law enforcement has a policy of not enforcing immigration laws. Millions of illegal Mexicans in this state voted for Hillary, and I have seen many anecdotes regarding people visiting from abroad specifically to commit voter fraud.

2nd post best post

there's plenty of information from reliable sources concerning the number of illegal aliens residing in the united states

It's a myth

I'm not talking about that you fucking moron
such as
could you give us a few of those anecdotes pwetty pwease theyre so factual, useful, and substantiated!!

well FUCK user you made me watch this again

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

>3 million

aha, you do know mexico's own ambassador to the US admitted that there are closer to 30 million illegal mexicans in the US right?

don't you have better things to do than be ignorant about the superpower south of your border

No but you'd better look at California. that's where i'd look for illegals voting.

If you're talking about illegal Mexicans it's closer to 40 million.

Most surveyors have been using data from the 2011 census which only gives a figure of 11 million illegals, but this is flawed because it requires illegals to declare themselves.

A much more documented study was conducted in 2014 which used remittance data, school registration data and other more reliable sources.

That figure came out to around 30 million, plus another 3 million on average crossing the border every year since 2010.

Thank god we won this election, because if we didn't, we would have never won an election again.

No, that played well before the election, but we were just trollin.

Aussiebro. We're talking about 'illegal voting' in california. Anyways, we won so we don't have to answer. It was just a joke.

Well... I feel quite the fool.

But at least I'm not the only one.

how many fake statistics can you deplorables pull out of your ass before you figure out that the truth makes you guys butthurt?

How about you prove that there wasn't any illegal voting, dumbass? Oh, yeah. Because Gov. Gary 'zombie' Brown won't open an investigation into it. Go back to your 'sanctuary' city shitskin.

we'll need to see some ID first, Pedro

>I can't prove it, so you have to prove it's not real

jesus christ are you whiny like a little bitch child

hngn.com/articles/121099/20150819/30-million-illegal-immigrants-live-u-s-mexicos-former-ambassador.htm

Why should I?
You still lost.

Can you prove we are wrong?

Truevote. Wait for the report. You've been told already.

oh wow you got a fake news tabloid that backs you up!
please don't try to tell me that the site that asks if Hitler had anything to do with aliens at the bottom of the front page isn't fake news either.

Way to assume who I voted for
way to mindlessly be uncritical of everything your beloved god emperor has to say
I lost from day 1 of this election buddy, but at last I can smell the bullshit