Mom using Sup Forums memes

My mother has never been on Sup Forums in her life, but I think we have infected culture by a lot. She is a completely standard religious conservative women, who would never be on anything like this.

But now...

when I talk to her she is unironically always bringing up the white birth rate, and MAGA, and she said hail Trump in a completely serious manner. I think we are breaking society, to the point where 50+ normy moms are unintentionally getting red-pilled.

>said hail Trump

That's the strange one. She really said that without any dose of irony?

I've noticed a similar thing.

Yesteday my mum pulled me aside and told me she had the first and best post. I said that was impossible because I had the first and best post.

>trump supporter
>redpilled

I bet you claim next that christianity and being christian is redpilled too.

arm her with this

aussies,

just check my 8 and get the fuck out

it's the young we need to meme to most primarily

she was completely serious, and I didn't even bring up any jokes about it. I think the left pushed so hard, that white identity politics is becoming a thing for normal people. I've seen other threads about this same stuff happening. Kek is bountiful.

Does she not understand the connotation of 'hail'? She might be a secret naziboo if that is the case.

HAIL TRUMP! HAIL OUR PEOPLE! HAIL VICTORY!

>leaf

>when mummy forgets to bring your tendies because she's been listening to Fash the Nation

she might have just seen that, and thought it was a good message, without ever seeing the spin of it. I don't know what she watches, but it's not anything fringe, so I can't explain it.

I know what you're talking about. Two weeks ago my mom - who doesn't really care about politics, much less american politics - told me that I have to eat my soup if kek wills repeating numericals. We're literally shaping normie culture you guys.

>tfw I saw my mom watching Milo

I had to redpill her on the homojew

>yfw mummy is a bigger fascist than you and you never knew it

>be me
>never mention the Jews in discourse with my family ever
>watching tv with my dad, a 60 year old boomer
>ww2 documentary comes on about the holohoax
>"so, the jews they killed were all bankers right"?
>mfw

Let me guess, atheist lib faggot in university.

You're a degenerate. Human filth. Off yourself before a better citizen does for you.

None of those are Sup Forums memes.

Give her the D, she deserves it.

>2 billion followers
>redpilled

All wrong, expect for degeneracy. But in this case, you're the human filth for actually claiming slave religion is redpilled.

Greatest ally said it the best. ps send cheap booze