How many of you burgers are proper rednecks or grew up around them?

How many of you burgers are proper rednecks or grew up around them?

Redneck f4om oklahoma here

AMA

>hillbilly jim
>uncle elmer
>cousin junior

I'm not one, but I definitely grew up around them. This is an actual picture from my home town.

East TNfag, grew up in rural Appalachia. I'm basically Jethro Clampett plus thrash metal.

NorCal 'neck checkin in. Chewin tobacco dirt bikes guns trucks fuck yeah. Gas the pinkos.

My mom was from Tennessee, so I'm probably related to you cousin fuckers.

I guess I should've added this picture's from Middle Georgia.

lol no
definitely fucking not

If you ain't from Dixie you ain't a redneck. Midwestern cuck states and faggy western shitholes need not apply.

my favorite part of my family are our southern rednecks. (my uncles look just like your pic) really good, honest people but i'm afraid for some of the younger ones. meth is a real problem down there.

I lived off grid for twenty years Cletus. You prob don't know shit about living in the woods.

>off the grid
>on 4chins
Sure.

lived in texas for 21 of my 25 years of life

not really a redneck but im friends with / live around a ton

dipping dat copenhagen snuff

Appalachian mountain man born and raised, checking in! From clinch county VA. Pic related

Upper middle class white boi here. Rednecks are the salt of the earth, and the awful stereotypes about them are just an expression of Jewish racial hatred pushed into mainstream American (and thus global) culture over the last 60 years.

The on;y good thing about rednecks is that they vote Trump.
Other than that they're a waste of space.

not me. i play piano and live in southern california. i'm quite refined.

I wouldn't say that, the Appalachians are descendants of micks, and micks've always been white niggers so it is not surprising that kikes use it to dismiss the south and it's opinions.

Oklahoma is a southern state, you stupid fuck

I thought they had more Scot blood than mick in em

Not from what I see.

I live in Portland ME. It's full of hipsters trannies and Communists. Fortunately we are pretty much surrounded by rednecks and plenty of people are packing.

I'm a recovering progressive. I have been disavowed by my old friends, and get along way better with my new ones.

OK is the midwest.

In the south we can buy beer without having to go to a liquor store.