Remember when this man...

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 9 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because, you know, SATELLITE)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the first and best post

also u r wrong lol

nobody cares

super annuation insulated the banks. nothing to do with rudd at all

his stimulus packages were a complete meme, consumer confidence was at a record low so anyone with a brain kept the money

sage, thread closed. op is a fag

Why do you keep posting this?

What is ruddys newest plan that he is trying to meme into action.

He missed the UN job. What else is there?

Making me think.

Appealing to youth...

All I can think is that he's going to start his own party. So he can work 20hours a day without every other cunt complaining about it.

Lol. I'd vote for him.

Awesome retort. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued rebuttals with any new progress arguments or v-logs. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can refute me. Thanks for the motivation.

Fuck off OP.

Every night I sit down to some Sup Forums over dinner. Every night this same fucking thread.

Its Kevin isn't it? This is seriously you posting this surely?

Also lots of countries went through 2008 without going into recession. Despite having cuntloads of cash courtesy of the Chinese government. Kevin did nothing special.

It's not the taxpayers responsibility to give millennials high speed internet that's not necessary. Nor is it the responsibility of the taxpayer to replace infrastructure primarily so young people can illegally pirate games, television and movies.

Fucking entitled shits in this thread. Muh internet, muh latency. No. Go somewhere else if you want to waste your days consuming Hebrew media.

>Nor is it the responsibility of the taxpayer to replace infrastructure
really gets the noggin joggin

bumpping

>important infastructure towards the most vital asset used in contemporary civilization is not important because people might use it to do something that upsets my jewish overlords

>the reason why people want good infrastructure is because whiny millennial
>has nothing to do with the billions of dollars good infrastructure can create by simply existing

THOSE WHINY FUCKING MILLENNIALS AND THEIR HIGHWAYS!!

top lel.. not even your fellow islander cares:

Australia is getting their ass handed to them because of shit internet. They need someone to give them a fighting chance.

rip sweet prince

>duhh its just da whiny kids
>duhh we don't need to upgrade and maintain our telecommunications infrastructure, it's only one of the most important assets to modern society

Fuck off

A faster connection is not going to help you at all.
We can't do shit about latency.

There are limits to how low it can go but faster internet generally does reduce your latency

Cringe, kys emu nigger.

I don't get this meme. Why do you post it every day? He has cuntlips and got shot in the back by mallard, that ugly fucking duck. He's a faggot. He spoke Ching Chong though.

Wait.

She is actually going to fix Australians Internet so they can climb the leader board in virtual reality?

This is true nationalism

I get 940mbps down
110mbps up
And sub 1ms pings

kevin07 should have drained the swamp
he dreamed of greatness but was dragged down by the greedy self obsessed pollies who suck on the national tit like bloated ticks

Ok I get it now. I guess he does look a bit like puff pastry. Mrs rudkins apple turnover

Kevin Rudd was by far the best PM in the last few decades. Shits all over Howard yet is only bested by Keating, our best post-war PM. It's a shame they came so close together because the legacies of both are compared to each other when if taken separately, they are heads and shoulders above the rest.

god i just feel like this country has made no progress since 2007, like what has actually changed? are we going to become another cucked country like canada?

That's a lie, China bailed us out by stimulating themselves and making lots of ghost towns.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM

Sure the nbn would have been cool but apart from that Labor are faggots.