627-year-old 'blood miracle' fail heralding disaster for 2017

businessinsider.com/blood-of-san-gennaro-fails-to-liquefy-meaning-2017-could-be-a-disaster-2016-12

KEK WILLS IT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Irpinia_earthquake
lastampa.it/2016/12/17/italia/cronache/san-gennaro-non-si-sciolto-il-sangue-tcbJygfiuaXuxQLLIUDOaJ/pagina.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If 2017 is anything like today, I might die of a heart attack caused by a year long erection.

Daily reminder that Pope Francis is Petrus Romanus; the last pope as prophesied by Saint Malachy who will lead the church through the tribulations. After which the dreadful judge will judge his people. Finis.

Blood rituals sound kind of witchcraft-y

The last time the miracle failed (1980), a massive earthquake fucked up that part of Italy a few months later. The time before that was 1939.

an earthquake in a town in italy and ww2 seem a bit different in scale

I'm betting another earthquake, or even better, a massive eruption.

Kek. People believe in that jewish trick...

Oh, i forgot this is italy we're talking about.

most likely a warning from kek that shit is about to go down...................................................................................................................................

Disaster for the Elites

Catholicism is witchcraft-y as fuck.

There are reasons Protties call us pagans.

And christians say pagans are LARPers.
Kek

For us that was something like a local big one.
with a number of victim estimated between 2,500 and 4,900
I didn't use to believe in this kind of bcrap. But the recent meme magic made me believe otherwise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Irpinia_earthquake

those guys look kinda creepy. what do they do in their spare time?

Link is 404, post archive or stop LARPing

prey

it's still way different in scale. what if a guy slips and breaks his neck in the castle or w/e that relic is stored? will that be proof of the curse

>the curse
Don't say it as if it's some Indiana Jones shit. It's more of a cultural thing that people have come to observe. How the blood does random shit every so often is interesting to me.

OH NOES! I hope my first born son doesn't die from the plague, I hope my crops don't get eaten by locust!

Based Cardinal Burke set to BTFO Pope Francis after Epiphany next year

watch this faggot get hit by a bus

It's time.

it's basically a curse, if they believe it causes disaster....

There's three of 'em to make fun of The Trinity. Good job

They wouldnt publish this if they didn't think it meant anything

literaly what are you EuroSpics up to?

good one, Mohammed

It's Italians though, Vatican has to look out for their own. Whatever happens, those dago fucks are going to bear the brunt.

Kek

I really needed a good laugh today... thank you, leaf.

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon, drunk on the blood of the saints and formicating with the kings of the world.

Jesuits > Jews in the global conspiracy

Pedophile network abusing children around the world

I sometimes hate religion. I'm convinced Satanism and Christianity are just a ploy to control the masses, why the fuck are these holier than thou priests fucking with blood?

Seriously, why does every human seem to be so fucking autistic?

>implying Ferdinand the Great wasn't pure Iberian stock
>leaf

the respect thing is optional

>leaf

It doesn't *cause* the disaster. It's more of a foretelling thing.

>protties
>human
Jej.

doing god's work, son.

>Catholics

Cancer, worse than e-athiests and islamists

Kek, respect is the only thing that will save you.

I've been trying to warn you.

Total garbage and shitass replies to this so far. Cant say im surprised

Reminder, Trump picked pic related

Trump picked pic related

>Get Satanist pope
>blood miracle fails
Color me surprised

>muzzies kill a based man
>he's happy

You should look up the "Catholicism" they do in Mexico

He picked pic related

>The liquefaction sometimes takes place almost immediately, but can take hours or even days. Records kept at the Duomo tell that on rare occasions the contents fail to liquefy, are found already liquefied when the ampoules are taken from the safe,[23] or liquefy outside the usual dates.[22]

Give it a full week, five days may not be enough.

Also, Saint Januarius is the main saint for Italian-Americans in New York.
>In 1994, New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani declared that if the city's San Gennaro festival did not remove corrupt elements, he would shut it down. Before Giuliani's ultimatum, financial improprieties and mafia involvement had been exposed. A community group to manage the festival had been formed. The municipal government asked it to hire a professional manager. It hired Mort Berkowitz to be the financial manager.

Nice try shill.

this pic is actually funny as hell

also your Autism is hurting no one, so here's a (you) for being such a special little snowflake

How retarded and new is this nigger

Wow what a detailed analysis. You could craft a PhD with that bologna

Jew*

Those fingers look like they've been left in water for like fifteen hours.

>jew
Nope

Where do you read this? Like what book or resources are all this stuff on Fellow christian here, how do i get a bible? Do churches give it for free? Or is there a website i can get it for free from? Not much money, i have considered stealing one. But will they ban me from church if i get caught? Forgive me for I was raised as a catholic

new=showing

underrated

They give them out for free in a lot of places, just ask at a church and I'm sure they can tell you.

that is some heretical, pagan bs

Answers=not coming. People are morons. They will stand there with their cheezies as the mushroom cloud ever expands, shouting retard slogans about immigrants. Meanwhile pic related means they're the biggest immigrants there are. SHWOOM. It washes over them. Every time. You did it to yourselves so I wouldn't expect any other reply

Hold on. How does this have anything to do with Areyoutryingtokikemeagain.png
(pic related)

It doesnt because youve opened your fat smelly pie hole 58 times and said nothing. 59 now. It has only to do with you now. You failed. Like you always do. Muh narratives. You goys are shit at this eh

Catholics are so fucking laughably heretical.

>posts frogs
>elects the antichrist
>the pic everybody is shit at explaining

Europe is being overran by shitskins and it looks like it's only going to get worse.

The Great Crusade has to begin somewhere

>being this new.
(pic related)
>he doesnt into id's
>he didn't see these
He saw and got his widdo kike feelings triggered.

Shut up millenialist retard.

>Realizes he's a heretic
>Still Catholic
LARPers need to be shot

So you posted three confirmations and ended it with a contradiction and still havent explained anything. It's ok Rabbi Abdul
Go start another party in a gay bar and create israel. Right wingers have no ideas about anything to do with this. Gays and israel included. Fucking boomer of my ass. Your post explains nothing. I'm not even Catholic

>leaf

P R O J E C T I N G

Found the original Source

lastampa.it/2016/12/17/italia/cronache/san-gennaro-non-si-sciolto-il-sangue-tcbJygfiuaXuxQLLIUDOaJ/pagina.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

These tears are delicious. Lemme check your diapee. I found a pic you cant explain. Memes memes the magical fruit. Space farts and prison bars. A caliphate for all to admire

Let's do this

>1 post by this ID

So, the Saints' name is an invocation of Janus...

>Janus presided over the beginning and ending of conflict, and hence war and peace. The doors of his temple were open in time of war, and closed to mark the peace.

Words. And the womany inability to deal with them. Youre a liar and a goof and unfunny and boring

>le "everything even possibly related to the supernatural is satan" meme
What, am I gonna go to hell if I play DND as well?

>It hired Mort Berkowitz to be the financial manager.

:^)

Its called an omen you mong

Zionist memes. A failure at life fails again and posts smug seinfelds

fuck catholics. their cult needs to end.

HURR DURR PRAISE KEK XDDDDDD

This board is a fucking joke

pls God end it

Manhatten is a meme island

>playing an rpg is the same as performing blood magic rituals.

You are so bad at this. How have they not fired you yet grill shill?
You have anger issues. Makes you stick out like a sore thumb.
Obviously therapy hasn't been helping :^)
>tfw I know where you are

I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Bring it you fat bitch. Yours is the stupidest most liar merchant nation since babel and if you think i give three flying fucks you havent been paying attention. You are a failure. I will show you and others how you fail. Be a man. Respond diligently. Dont fly off handlebars like a little girl. You said nothing about how it's wrong. Just threats. Memes. And a bunch of donkey shit you collected from your mother's womb

Google what confuses you. Youll find it.
WEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW. Is that a pic of the pink house when we burned it down?

top kek
>anger issues

GRILL SHILL