Is it true anyone can become successful?

Is it true anyone can become successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T_(wrestler)#World_Wrestling_Federation.2FEntertainment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is true.

My success lies in this first post and best post.

Maybe not in your country, but in mine: yes

I've found that with a healthy appreciation for Waffle House, all things are possible

>tfw the closest one is 3 hours away

yes, but it will be a lot more harder that just a single song of sucess

Do to blind chance? Yes

your doing well today m8

His dad and grandfather were also big in the wrestling scene. He was literally bred for what made him famous.

define successful

>started with 7 dollars

Pretty sure I've seen photos of him in his youth living pretty sweet

Why do successful people always lie and tell stories to make them appear greater than they are?

Nah, us leafs have about the same opportunity you do, more or less a bit, but again, can't be a lazy fuck, gotta work hard here, grease some palms if necessary

stop doing this

Not just that, but he was promoted as the first third generation wrestler. He litterally won his first match at madison square garden just because of nepotism. His name was Rocky Maieva for fucks sakes.

>leaf

>no leaf

>do instead of due

Native speaker confirmed.

>Nah, us leafs have about the same opportunity you do
Tell that to nunavut

Anyone can.
But not everyone can.

Considering that success is defined by one's self as well as those around him, it's almost impossible not to be successful in some way shape or form.

Luv u

I started with tree fiddy.

Nope. Retards can't. Cripples is case by case.

Yes. I did. I have seen the sun rise in Hong Kong and sun set in Germany. I have no formal education and I have seen the world. You are your own worst enemy. I am not military, I traveled on my own sweat.

And he fucking bombed, nobody cared about him until he became a heel and created The Rock.

>Why do successful people always lie and tell stories to make them appear greater than they are?
Nah, he was almost homeless for awhile bouncing around from house to house, he even went to jail for stealing a car before he ever set foot in a WWF ring. Sure he was absolutely gifted genetically, but that doesn't matter if you waste it.

His dad was a famous professional wrestler and he never would've gotten a chance to break into show business without his connections. He learned how to act in the WWF/E and was quite shit when he first broke in.

He was a good college football player but not good enough to play in the NFL. If he hadn't had his connections to the wrestling world he never would've become anything.

no.

Yes, you only need persistence and motivation to keep trying, and a careful planning and management of your resources.

Most people just resigned and reluctantly accept a shitty job with a shitty salary to cover all their needs and maybe 2-3 small luxuries.

The question is are you able to sacrifice time, fun and put all your effort to get your goals? Will you renounce to parties/friends? Will you renounce to shitposting in Sup Forums?, Will you renounce to your spare time?, Will you dedicate your entire time to keep knocking doors and searching for an opportunity?.

men traipsing around in pantyhose really shouldn't count as success

he's just another 80 iq retard. no one remotely intelligent gives a fuck.

if he had to do any single other job he'd still be a poor, criminal, retard. which is why he was a poor criminal retard in the first place before his windfall

>A black guy in Vince's WWF
>Connections
Wew. The only reason he was allowed to become the Champ was because he was a mixed Islander that didn't look like a nigger. To this day there has never been an actual Black Heavyweight/World Champion in the the WWF/WWE.

This guy gets it. It is a hard life, but it is the way to get ahead. the choice is Yours.

Tee Bee Aych, senpai, Rock's work ethic is pretty mythical.

The dude's up before dawn every day and busting his ass at the gym for several hours before he starts his actual work day, and usually goes pretty late into the night and will typically hit the gym a second time before finally getting home.

No, you started with just some afterbirth.

It just happened to be connected to placenta that was connected to a famous royal Samoan bloodline, so money wasn't very important to you because it was not obvious to you how it has become a metaphorical weapon to hold you a social prisoner.

you guys are fucking retards

if you're capable of so much as bagging GROCERIES you won't end up with only three dollars in the bank if you're not a retard.

the rock was poor because he couldn't even fucking hold down a minimum wage job. he's a fucking subhuman

being king of the retards on the electric jew isn't success. this man can probably barely count

Capitalism facilitates a myriad of different ways of making money, so yes, anyone can. And it's not that hard either, by the way. 90% of people are docile cucks with defeatist attitudes, the kind of people who scoff at those who make an effort because all they know is cynicism. But the 10% who learns, makes an effort, and etc has a good chance to stand above the docile cucks and find success for himself.

Most of the time it is as simple as doing it and a bit of luck. But the "luck" part gets blown way out of proportion by the person who is cynical, which is used as an excuse to never do anything.

Capitalism rules.

Booker T, Bobby lashley.
2 guys who had a considerable push

Yes, anyone CAN, provided you are not retarded. However, being talented, smart, and never giving up will not guarantee that you find success.

Try hard and you MIGHT win.
Do not try hard and you WILL fail.

You do know he is a university graduate right?

fpbp

I am a programmer.

He didn't "start with $7". His entire family was in the wrestling business. He's literally where he is because of nepotism.

Didn't Mark Henry hold the title as well

Yes, but...

Success depends on a lot of things, and there are practical limits placed on us. Can most people live comfortably assuming they go to school, at least put in some effort, go to college, and earn a respectable degree? Absolutely.

Can most people become Bill Gates? No.

>he's just another 80 iq retard. no one remotely intelligent gives a fuck.
more money than you senpai ;)

I know an effects producer who said he was the most polite celeb she had ever met, too. Nice guy apparently.

But let's not forget about luck

This is what I learned to do in my free time. Automation is my trade. Not a pissing contest, just reality.

The rock
>fucking lying half breed somian/nigger
OP
>a fucking leaf

of what subject. if you think having a degree is ANY kind of accomplishment, you're also a retard.

no one who "works hard" ever has pennies in the fucking bank

the rock is a retard idol, who other retards worship because they don't understand anything in the world, and can only copy

Lots of millionaire children have bummed around other rich people's houses, committed crimes for thrills, and gone to jail for stupid stuff.

Well, barring mentally retarded people or shit like that, yeah anyone can become successful. But everyone can't become successful - some people will succeed, some people won't. Schools need to teach kids that they're not all going to become movie stars.

This is such a bullshit story that always has two sides.

Its like this guy in my town has a story about how he started selling jewelry out of his car and is now one of the worlds largest jewelers. When in fact most people dont know his father was loaded.

Or my boss who is british. Supposedly he came to the US with $3500 and now has one of the most successful oilfield businesses in the US. When in fact he indeed invested $3500 for resources but a partner who invested more got cheated.

u wot

Cmone guys. Money isn't everything. Is money really the only thing worth acheiving in life? What about writing the greatest American, or other country novel? What about discovering more modern medicine? What about loving soul mate?

Booker T was only Champion in WCW.
Bobby Lashley was only Champion in ECW.

They might've won various belts like the Intercontinental, US Champion, etc but never the WWE Championship belt which is the only belt that matters.

I tell ya what, it ain't luck that breaks the dream, it's networking and how well you can get along with moneyed men. If a potential boss or patron likes you and your goals, they'll promote its growth, just pray you're a lart of their growth plan

Well what is 'successful'? This sounds like memery but you really need to ask that. Is it wealth? Lots of nice things? A good career that you like, or is it a more modest passive income that takes little time?

Is it accomplishments (awards, mountain climbing, touring a continent), or maybe a strong relationship/family? A mix of this? What are you looking for? We arent even straying in to religion or spirituality, here.

Everyone has some sort of limitation. Circumstance of birth, family assets, disability. For most I think its fear, or laziness. I suffer both off and on.

I think anyone without a grave disability, like severe autism, retardation or physical disability can find some degree of success. How far you carry it depends on the work you put in and decisions you make.

Thing is, people can try to thwart you, and its easy to make the wrong choice. The risk you take with each step determines how much effect these setbacks have. I started a small business this year...but not until after my promotion at work to ensure I could sustain losses without bankruptcy. A few years before that, I bought a house...once prices were right and I had a full time job.

I have a successful marriage...but we dated four years and I knew her for one or two before that.

Am I successful? Not yet. I have some debt im paying off, and Im disappointed in my lack of achievements. Im not the mountainbiker I want to be, and Im far from my goal to climb Rainier. But Im working on the first two this year by being more fiscally conservative and getting in shape BEFORE bike season. And we are planning for our first child now.

Ill get there because I want to, unless something outside of my control sets me back, but I have contingency plans...so barring death or disability, ill still make it even then.

Will you?

retards conceive of success like third world niggers and subhumans. they think whoever amasses the largest amount of bananas wins.

ACTUAL capitalists know it's not about the bananas. but people with less than 100 iq points will never be able to think abstractly.

they'd worship the prince of saudi arabia just as quickly.

they're subhumans and need to be incrementally suppressed

Is that a question? Whatever, I am an automation programmer. I sacrificed and researched and made a test bench and succeeded. dedication is waht people lack, not opportunity.

>Schools need to teach kids that they're not all going to become movie stars.
This, I've been telling all my life, that there should be universities for farmers, carpenters, plumbers, etc... But everyone just want to be a movie star, the next app developer, a doctor or a lawyer (Or if you are a nigger a basketball player or a hiphop star)

ECW was owned by Vince at the time and Booker T definitely won the title in WWE, he also won the WCW title when it was in circulation in WWE

Mark Henry was a WWE Champion

you started waving your dick around without responding to my actual post. that's why you got the wot

I don't CARE what you do.

johnson is a fucking retard peddling pop-knowledge about how the world works. he started poor because he's a retard. no one who works full time will only have 7 dollars unless they're a retard. he became rich by accident.

I was not commenting on opportunity at all. just that anyone who thinks this is a smart commentary is a simpleminded moron

The goalposts for "success" are always moving.

I'm 30 make 150K a year, living abroad, have a big house and a good looking wife. By NEET standards I'm successful and even my childhood self would view me as successful.

But I still feel like a loser because I could be making more, my house isn't big enough, and I could've ended up with a chick with bigger boobs.

Sometimes I wish we could all just be happy with what we have.

In a capitalist world, money is the only measure of success.

I'd say happiness, mental peace, mastering a useful skill, having an extensive knowledge of a subject, etc... can also be considered success but they are hard to measure in most cases.

>Lots of millionaire children
The Rock's parents weren't millionaires, not even close. For most of Pro Wrestling's history the performers got paid shit unless they were a top draw like Rick Flair, Dusty Rhodes, or Hogan. The Million Dollar Contract is still a relatively new phenomenon, and most still don't get that. Though they do get bonuses for Merch Sales. Which is what really puts guys like Cena, Rock, and Undertaker in the money, they probably make more off that than their actual salary.

okay, neat. anyone can make it. tHe rOCk is a fag. I get it. Eat the rich.

Haha such a jealous faggot

That's a blatant lie, his father and grandfather were both pro wrestlers in wwe and that alone got him the job in wwe, what a fucking fraud

Jesse Ventura is a seal. traipsed around in pantyhose. Wrote books, was elected to office. You are right, this is a jealous fag.

>Can most people become Bill Gates? No.
Gates owes all his success to his mother being in the right place at the right time. She told one of her charity-board-type friends who was an exec at IBM that little Billy might have some software that could run on their new PC.

Of course Gates had no such thing, as always, but his true skill in life has been bluffing people into believing the cards in his hand were better than they actually were.

After IBM wanted Gates' supposed DOS, Gates went out and bought Tim Patterson's DOS for $50K (not telling him that IBM wanted it, of course), then licensed that to IBM as "MS-DOS."

The rest of Microsoft's history is the same - lie about what they had, take it from someone else, their sucker customers don't realize they've been had until it's too late.

There's a reason Gates' nickname of "Trey" came from playing poker.

Having lots of luck and no ethics can get a person pretty far in life.

I was behind 7 proxies when I sent him that tweet. He'll never find me don't worry.

>MFW Booman Reigns has being pushed through our throats for 2 years, just because he is The Rock's cousin.
Fucking guy can't move, can't talk and people hate him, why does Vince keep trying?

>ECW was owned by Vince at the time and Booker T definitely won the title in WWE, he also won the WCW title when it was in circulation in WWE
None of those are the WWF/WWE Championship Belt, there are many belts out there, but that one is what stands above all others.

>Mark Henry was a WWE Champion
Nope. He was World Heavyweight Champ, not the same belt.

>The Million Dollar Contract
That is for one year of work, they each worked for decades.

I love the rich. people who become rich by creating something or serving the country are great

niggers who peddle gangster rap, rape, violence, or other 80 iq bullshit that gets people killed deserve to die

he won his money by being king of the idiots. when "capitalism" turns into a system of welfare niggers spending their money on entertainment after STEALING that wealth from the middle class... give me a break. it's a redistribution scheme

Even if that is what you value, earning money allows you to live that lifestyle comfortably. It completely takes away any fear of paying your bills, it allows you to run your AC, etc. All of which allows that mental peace, the time to master a skill, and time to develop extensive knowledge of whatever subject.

Because Vince is bisexual, he loves women but he clearly loves muscular men and boytoys. He blessed HHH with Stephanie because big nose caveman is literally what he dreamt of. Shawn Michaels allegedly slept with him, and some people suspect one of his main henchmen, Pat Patterson, openly homo, slept with Randy Orton, another 3rd gen wrestler, to get to the big leagues.

Yes, because capitalist societies allow you many ways to be successful

Yung Lean is worth over 2 million dollars right now, and he's a Swedish kid who worked on his mixtapes in junior year computer lab, dropped out of school to focus on his career, and hit it big on youtube, because deep down there's a Sad Boy in all of us.

What I'm trying to say is, he found a niche. All of us can find a niche, whether in the community, regional, national, or international level and find some level of success that leads us to be able to do the things we need to find fulfillment.

For me, I don't want to be some crazy rap star, I just want to teach kids math and help them with the troubles that growing up comes with. On top of that, I want to have a nice fulfilling family life and be able to afford mildly nice things for my family and retire at a decent age. My niche is a math teacher; I don't aspire to much. But the freer the markets are, the more opportunities there are for us to fill our niches, no matter how high or low you aspire.

What I'm try

Big men have mainstream appeal, the Indy guys look like average people, if they put all the Indy guys at top then wwe will go out of business.

Some quality shitposting there m8

Begging ya to have sexual intercourse

If a guy with a 80 iq can make it so can you. go earn your money and stop counting someone else's money. that is my only advice. Stay mad, never lose that.

we don't live in a capitalist world

our world is defined by soft communism with risk pools existing for some forms of capital and not others

it's literally mixed

people in entertainment make all of their money from monopolies and redistribution of welfare money

that's not capitalism any more than a teacher taking a paycheck from the state is a capitalist

>Booker T was only Champion in WCW.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T_(wrestler)#World_Wrestling_Federation.2FEntertainment

>The next week, King Booker entered a battle royal on SmackDown with the winner to challenge Rey Mysterio for his World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash.[72] Booker won the match and then defeated Mysterio after Chavo Guerrero turned on the champion by hitting him with a steel chair.[73] This was Booker's first world championship since joining WWE and the win caused him to proclaim himself as the "King of the World".[74][75] This win would also make Booker the sixteenth Triple Crown Champion and ninth Grand Slam Champion in the history of the WWE.
>This was Booker's first world championship
>world championship

Based Dean Chad working the smarks

CM Punk was the most successful wrestler when he was a champ, he was the only one to surpassed Cena in merchandise sales, so that's a lie.

>$7 bucks
>7 dollarsbucks

BASED DEANGOD

BASED DEANGOD

I did make it.

I'm complaining that people that push gangster rap, drugs, rape, twerking, etc are millionaires instead of dead or in prison.

I don't care that he's rich. I care that he's not dead or in prison.

criminals should not be considered a success

Do you realize we can see you samefagging?

One of my mates worked at a small yogurt shop owned by a Korean family called Pink Berry. They started with just one the location, but have now expanded it into a franchise.

Another mate of mine is making a load of money by operating a plastics company which acts as a distributor.

I am similar to you though. I'm a skillful guy happy enough living on a consistent wage in a job I enjoy. But having so many different ways in which I could use any money saved to make more money if I invest right, or that this option is simply open to others who might be more interested in playing their hands, I think is phenomenal.

90% of a man's sucess in life comes down to a few inches aka how tall he grows

Dwayne Johnson grew to be 6'4", if he was 5'8" he'd be working retail on the island

That title win does not matter, Vince turned the WHC into the "IC #2" after it was moved to smackdown in 2005 because of the draft. Whoever won it after Batista dropped it in Jan 2006 didn't win shit.

It would've been a real win at WMXIX, but HHH is openly racist so he buried it hours before the match and changed the outcome.

He thought this was asp

Deanboss has never samefagged a day in his life ya nerd. Back off.

Explain RDJ, Tom Cruise, many F1 drivers, many soccer players, etc....

This

Okie dokie. I see your point. You take umbrage with the principle. i ain't got shit else to say, it is a matter of perception. you don't like it.

No. Success requires hard work, luck, and/or intelligence. Without at least one of those three, you are unlikely to find success.

What Are: Exceptions to the rule that even though they are indeed exceptions, even they get destroyed about their height (especially Cruise) all the time