Berlin Semi Truck

Not sure if these (PIC RELATED) ended up being anything but it got me thinking.......

The Polish truck driver was unable to deliver his load(kek) because the area to unload was to small(kek). This is confirmed by the owner of the truck company. Who is the cousin of the truck driver.

Could these be the pics he sent his boss showing him the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38375555
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE
youtube.com/watch?v=CuCmf0qV2dY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for interdestin

Its so funny, cuz in Poland now we have little crysis in our parlament and all journals don't know what they have to write about

The truck driver was not evolved was he?

no, he was killed by the muslim scum.

Bunmp

That's what I thought... Sorry for your loss brother.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38375555

confirmed refugee, he arrived in february

Yeah thanks. Nasty thing. He was a cousin of the owner. He couldnt unload the truck so he had to spend a night in it.

>evolved

at least he's not a perfect english speaking foreign flag like everyone else on this board. makes it believable.

He was joking yesterday with the owner of the truck, that he will buy some kebap, cuz there are only muslims

Leaf

Yea I knew that..... Still wanna know about pics in OP

But what you wanna know?

At this time we know that some guy from Poland was killed by some muslim, and his truck was taken. Then the muslim killer drove to the centre of Berlin and killed about 12 people. We don't know any more at least

the pics are from a construction site almost 2 months ago

is this cuz they are all via bots

The truck that went to crowd of people was bought 6 months ago

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-38375555

>President-elect Donald Trump blamed "Islamist terrorists" for a "slaughter" of Christians in the German capital.

>"Today there were terror attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and Germany - and it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!" he tweeted.

Bless that Trump.

this.
i had my doubts about him, but now i can see that he is the only one who cares.

>>bbc.com/news/world-europe-38375555

What happened today in Turkey and Switzerland ? Fucking terrorists

btw: Im so happy that I live in a shithole like Slovakia

>What happened in Turkey
Where have you been?
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE

Switzerland, 3 shot in or around mosque, gunman still on the loose last I heard.

The steady decline of the world we live in is abhorrent.

They confirmed it was a Pakistani refugee who came to the country in 2015 and was already familiar to the police for committing some minor crimes.

>reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE

well this always has two sides. This gunman act is pretty fucked up. And in allepo there is war for sure - dont know any details.. I heard that there is one half of the city celebrating peace and other half is between tanks, blood and flying shots.. I cannot pick one stream of media and listen to it.

I know right? Is nice that half of the world doesn't even know we exist.

Fucking terlrlorrists

youtube.com/watch?v=CuCmf0qV2dY

Clearly the Russians hacked the truck and drove it into a crowd

No. It looks like he was killed when the "refugee" hijacked his truck.

this desu

>well this always has two sides.

>"rebels" getting wiped off the map in Syria
>Kill Russian ambassador
>scream allahs praises
>two sides

It really stimulates the neural pathways responsible for cognitive thought processes

>shithole

Isn't Poland shithole?

This

>assault truck
BAN BAN BAN

Jan Paweł II will save you from the grave

>btw: Im so happy that I live in a shithole like Slovakia
This so fucking much

There's no feminism or SJWism here, people are beating up refugees constantly, there's no FBI/NSA/CIA, and due to how incapable and corrupted the government is, there's technically no government (which makes us a libertarian paradise). I can pirate terabytes of all the piratable stuff in the world from high-quality local trackers with 10mb/s for $10 monthly without worrying that even a single bit is spied on. And most importantly, no immigrant wants to come here.

At what cost? Slight earning decrease for the shit jobs I'd never work, while the international ones still earn the exact same like the ones from the US or Germany. I used to get depressed for being born here, not anymore, I'm in a cheap libertarian paradise full of beautiful and easy females

Thanks

Soon buddy , soon

Could you explain what this thread is about? I don't get it.

About "terrorist attack" in Berlin by muslim in polish truck

Yeah but what is the meaning of these pics?

Hot damn, my man, that is some in result powerful positive thinking.

It seems to me many could learn a thing or two from such optimism.

God bless, and continuing living the dream, my friend.

Same truck.

Yes

>and due to how incapable and corrupted the government is, there's technically no government

All Visegad group is a shithole

Fuckin Skynet, I knew it!

t. Angela ibn Merkel

>Geralt using a katana

wtf

Jesus that was one retarded show

According to the news the lorry was delivering steel beams to Berlin. Seems like the truck delivered those for the last few weeks/months.

yup. from italy

same here, fuck the western quality of life, at least here I can enjoy my life quietly without the PC bullshit desu

Breaking news:
Poland in shock after a truck was stolen from a polish citizen. Polish car stealing association PCSA warns from a decrease in employment as refugees stream into Europe.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Rhe German SEK (special police unit) currently raids a refugee camp in Berlin's Tempelhof airport.

Top kek.

Things that really activate your almonds.

>you are living in the utopia that i only see in my dreams.

Why is there even a refugee camp in a fucking airport?

Don't be racist.
Some of them can't afford the transportation costs required to get to the bombing.

Why for? We could raid any camp. They all are nests of terrorism.

the driver was dead in the passenger seat and the truck was hijacked by a mudslime

It's in an abandoned hangar.

German blood can't melt steel beams

No, he was Polish.

It is somehow directly connected to the terror attack in Berlin and gets raided to capture suspects that are connected to that Paki.

>tfw Germans have forgotten how to operate their camps properly.

>Minor crime

Probably rape

The airport is abandoned since decades. It's the one the Nazis build.

"two sand niggers just stole my truck"

>rape
It's called "sexual emergency" now, at least when the perp is brown.

good night sweet prince

It caused lots of butthurt when that thing was being filmed - booktards raged hard but producers claimed using "an authentic Japanese katana" would somehow make it more exciting.

But ist is our shithole.
There are many others but this one is mine.

I would put money on the driver not being deplorted after serving 3 months per life
He will cite his human rights