What would he say if he could see the current world

what would he say if he could see the current world

He wouldnt say shit, just a swift bullet to the head again

WELL FUCK

He would say
>My children, keep fighting the fight
>Der kostbarste besitz auf dieser welt aber, ist the first post and the best post

>third post
Delete you account

Fpbp

"We have work to do."

Himmler was right

He would probably just fuck off to some serene mountains to just paint and chill

He would say:
>Why did I invade Poland?

"My plan worked. It actually worked..."

"Du hast up-gefucked getan."

Hilter appreicated fine boipucci, on the otherhand, he would transport those pushing this fucked up lgbt+abcdefhijklmnop agender into publicly funded retreats.

>why hasn't another man stood against this degeneracy, holy shit every generation after me has been filled with weak faggot men that let this happen.

It's his fucking fault. That's the ultimate redpill. Hitler was entirely out of touch with reality, moving pieces on his strategy board when the army they represented wasn't even around anymore, then thinking he's done his job and go watch movies. Playing Lego building his capital of Germania while Prussians were genocided. Great fucking leader huh stormfags?

he would be fürious

Hitler ironically caused the deaths of millions of white people.

This Trump guy has some serious ideas that deserve consideration. Wrong for the German people to ignore him!

It also caused the biggest baby boom in the history of white people

He'd be all like "all according to plan ;)" and would probably just be on fentanyl the rest of his life.

made me kek quite pleasantly

Nein!

His party started in a fag bar and created israel. Im sure he'd be thrilled and probably went to argentina

MEIN GOTT

why would you post this?

>post ends in 1937
What did kek mean by this?

Which Hitler are we talking about here?

The /r9k/-tier young Hitler, the disillusioned WWI vet Hitler, the rising to power charismatic Hitler, or the late-war drug-addled schitzo hitler?

could be a Sup Forums invader. we get a lot of them.

who cares.. he lost because in the end he was a bitch who wasn't worthy.. if he was so great he wouldn't be a dead ass loser that his whole country cant even speak the name of. fuck hitler.. hes a failure.