BRAVO GERMANY

You do understand they delay informing the public it was a *muslim* terror attack in an effort to try and stop association between terror and Islam, right?

The government knew this was a Afghan (((refugee))) ten minutes after this happened. Have you seen the headlines? 'Truck crash'

They will murder you all in the streets and the government will not help you. Enjoy raising your children in this dystopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/chronologie-verdaechtiger-afghane-wohl-als-fluechtling-eingereist-25341200
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160454968/Zwoelf-Tote-in-Berlin-Was-wir-wissen-was-wir-nicht-wissen.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/745038/syrian-stabbed-to-death-Birmingham-migrant-fled-horror-of-syria
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks kanker I will inshallah

Their media is so cucked. Does the ordinary German even realize this? How much do they trust ZDF and ARD?

Who cares, it's all Germans who won't vote to stop it. Kill all the leftists until there's finally enough actual humans to exterminate the muslims

>How much do they trust ZDF and ARD?

People who use the internet to get their information? 0%.

People who exclusively rely on ARD and ZDF? 100%.

Sadly, the latter is stilly the majority in this country.

I swear there was a failed suicide bombing by a Syrian Refugee. His bomb went off but it didn't kill anyone else. For hours it was a mysterious explosion. Then quitly it was a suciide bombing and everyone forgot about it.

I guess Germans are used to totalitarianism.

We must help (((refugees))) from being negatively involved in (((truck crashes)))

Yes, this is the modus operandi in Germany. I don't even understand why the actual fuck this makes me so angry.

Because it's dishonest. They are trying to downplay and do damage control rather than inform the public.

Are you retarded? No one is reporting this as an accident.

>select images with tea
>two of them are coffee

>Germany
>having children

German media is the most cucked in Europe. Unfuckinglievable

>muslims being muslims

Wow im literally shaking right now.

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/chronologie-verdaechtiger-afghane-wohl-als-fluechtling-eingereist-25341200

can reaffirm. internet users, people who compare different sources, are redpilled about this scam. everyone else is blue-pilled as fuck.

this
your own government is helping them kill you

>leaf

This thread is the definition of echo chamber.

You faggots just believe each other's bullshit without checking if it's actually true. No one is covering anything up and this hasn't been happening in the past.

But yeah Germany is so """cucked""" and their (((media))) is lying.

Fucking hell this place is dangerously retarded.

One step at time, OP.

SHOO SHOO ROACH

I think the killer had violent intentions, but I'm only partially sure about this.

All you need to do is open the door to the truck and see who is driving to find out what happened

facepalm.jpg.gif.webm.h265

Oh I'm a Turk now because I'm telling the truth?

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] BEEP BEEP
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

They already got the fucker. He's a "refugee" from Pakistan.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160454968/Zwoelf-Tote-in-Berlin-Was-wir-wissen-was-wir-nicht-wissen.html

(((You)))

Not unbelieveable at all, after WW2 Murica used the media to pursue "denazification" essentially removing what was seen as Nazi brainwashing (Pro-German views/German superiority) by brainwashing the Germans into hating themselves (Germans are scum), this process simply never stopped and was adopted by 'actual' Germans.

It's strange because a completely different approach was used in Japan to the point where most of the Japanese feel they did nothing wrong and that they were the good guys.

First news outlets reported that it was a polack until they dropped the fugee bomb.

suspect is suspected to have broken traffic laws and will possibly face penalties

That doesn't explain the delay in notifying the public.

Mohammed pls stop driving trucks into Europeans.

>refugee
Fast! Report about muh gorillion refugee children that hold an engineering degree trying to run from war!

The poor refugee was just trying to start a new job as a truck driver. How dare you be so ignorant as to suggest he had this accident on purpose.

Merkel should arrange proper training for the refugees that choose not to complete their astrophysics or medical courses, so that they can get entry level jobs in logistics. It should be funded by the German taxpayer as well.

> this is real life

Hell can't be any worse.

Hey, it's my truck!

pretty sure he will kill himself in his prison cell, like the guy in saxony

>only partially sure
>partially sure

Did you mean.... unsure?

Did the public really have any doubts?

When I read the headline in bed this morning saying a truck had crashed in to a crowd of people in Germany I knew immediately it was going to be a mudslime

A person in the Stasi is running the modern Stasi in both Germany and Sweden, but here they're met with overwhelming resistance unlike Germany where it's against the law to have alternative media and freedom of speech.

Thanks for confirming my post.

The driver assigned to the truck was a Pole. He's the cousin of the owner of the company.
He stopped responding to his phone at 16:00 yesterday.
Seems like the "refugee" murdered him and then had a few practice runs because he wasn't good at driving trucks.
GPS data shows that the truck was started and moved 4 times before he did the attack.

>this place is an echo chamber

meanwhile more germans die and more muslims invade

Is that a Nazi AT Walker?

Yes, you're also a nigger. Now fuck off back to playing NBA, you utter waste of a good batch

Thank God we elected a President who called this Islam as soon as he heard about it. No hesitation, no need to check reports. You already know.

They claimed it was a Polish truck driver at first.

Kill leftists or die as society.

Traitors are worse than enemies.

Doesn't the French media no longer give the name or full name of peaceful jihadis?

Context?

Fucking sand nigger.

Yep, it's called memory holing. It's a variant of gas lighting.

"We've always experienced terror attacks, it's just normal user! Source? What source, it was totally random!"

is the new "We've always been at with Eastasia".

what the fuck is that?

Mohammed Ahmedson literally dindu nuffin. He came straight from A Leppo and was trying to turn his life around. He was trying to build a biznizz and make something of himself selling chipped PS2s.

You cunts are so racist I cannot even.

Yeah, he'd wanted to get inside a music festival, got denied by security so just blew himself up in front of the place instead like the low IQ goatfucker he is.

Then what is the truth jerry?

BLM?

Uh...yeah. We all realized that. Fucking duh. Hurrrrr

Get trucked cuck.

>Does the ordinary German even realize this?
They do but probably they are too weak/afraid to do something about it.

Because it's large scale population control designed to slowly genocide the German people out of existence for the purpose of ushering in a lower IQ more malleable slave class. Pure evil. It should make any White person mad.

First couple of hours German social media and local media were calling it a traffic accident, only foreign media had it labeled as possible terror attack until the police statement arrived.

Niggers matter

BLM

Bunch of coons arguing against the enslavement, and future prosperity and luxury their great grandparents 'endured'.

You forgot this one? Disinfo is policy.

No it was today

Tell that to the dead that would still be alive if politicians had listen to "Dunkel Deutschland" that knew what they were talking about.
Also i hope terror attacks only hit people like you and refugee welcome morons because if you are that stupid and dont see the problem with importing more and more islam for everybody even the people that KNOW for a fact what will happen and are against it then its you who should get killed by terror attacks.. and not the people that warned about it. Piece of shit.

>Pakistani Refugee Involved In Horror Truck Crash

Almost as good as;

>Afghan Refugee Killed In Berlin Bomb Blast

Amen
Yuri Bezmenov already told the west what would happen if you leave leftsists in power.
They will put your country through endless cycles of crisis.

This tbqh. I don't even blame (((refugees))). I blame leftists for being so fucking retarded.

Nah that was a different incident. A "12 year old" refugee loosely packed black gunpowder into a jam jar and tried to blow himself up a couple of days back. He had also made a bomb in a backpack that he left in a garden bed, but it was described as basically a pack full of fireworks.

w-wasn't that a polish man driving?

Ah yes, the old "man dies carrying bomb" headline

By the Jews no less

I'm talking about Sup Forumsacks "confirming" to themselves that apparently German media is trying to cover terrorist attacks, rapefugees and all that shit up because das racis! and they're Luegenpresse because of that while this is actually not true.

Just look at how I get insulted in this thread for pointing out the truth. It's fucking retarded.

See here's another new one

Stop being racist, he is from pakistan and not afganistan. Its because they have no perpective in this country, they dont get a job and everyone threads them like shit, while they dont get enough financial support from the state. Everyone would act like this in his situation.

he was a secret isis soldier
KURWABAKBAR

The BBC is reporting its an asylum seeker desu.

They just kept saying it was a Polish truck and the driver was Polish on the news here. They then mentioned that the truck was hijacked, but they didn't know by who.

That is my favorite. 2016 ain't over yet though.

Heard on the radio on the way home that our security is tightening, my be SOP but 2016 has been one helluva year.

(((Refugees))) arriving in Great Britain

Pakistan is a terrorist breeding ground...in addition to being a place where we go and play cricket against them.

See? It keeps happening just because I told the truth.

You faggots need to check your "facts" once in a while.

Frauke literally dancing in her office right now

Orwell would be terrified by how spot on he turned out to be. No one wants to be *this* right about the future. Thankfully we do have literature like 1984 so we can more easily identity and refer to what's being done in Europe, especially Germany and Sweden.

Maybe

Be a cuck get a truck

express.co.uk/news/uk/745038/syrian-stabbed-to-death-Birmingham-migrant-fled-horror-of-syria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html

Allar ackbar bitch.

>'Truck crash

>germans

what can ya do really

>uncut version
>uncut

Fuck you, speed bump.

You and the rest of German are fucking hypnotized. You've been fed propaganda since birth that you must be guilty of some original sin and therefore deserve this. Or worse, you don't care.

Every fucking thread has multiple speed bump faggots saying "who cares I don't like Berlin" or whatever pathetic rationalization you come up with. I give up giving a shit about Germany. Fuck you krauts.

WWII took all your best genetics and left fucking panda bears. Speed bump panda bears marching towards darkness.

We did have a Bangladeshi illegal immigrant set fire to some children and old people in a bank because he spent all his welfare money on slot machines and they wouldn't give him anymore and he couldn't "take this hell anymore".

So yeah, makes sense.

You fucking idiot didn't even read my post, right?

>huh they're insulting him because they didn't even read his post either so he's the (((enemy))) and stands for everything i hate i hope he dies

He killed a Polish Jew and stole his truck

and as we all know, Poles cannot be muslim.

fucking retard.

This is also not true.

Hey man. Nobody should have to suffer being given $4,000 a month for nothing. It's a bloody disgrace that he wasn't getting more.

>Who cares, it's all Germans who won't vote to stop it
i voted AfD my dear. Though only for my commune of course. state elections are yet to come.

are there any videos or images of the truck running everyone over today?

When did I say that?