Was he right, pol?

Was he right, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

About chess?
Yes.

But what are you referring to? Was he politically inclined or something? I'm curious to know since I'm a fan of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Do not feed the bots.

He turned into a lunatic. Chess players are surprisingly not very bright.

>tfw you will never be as based as juden hating maximum IQ juden who hypnotizes his juden chess opponents into a schizophrenic breakdown

spotting the jew is a high IQ pasttime

Damn another red pill for me, thanks pol

It's hard to say for sure, but my answer would be not really. I think there is a large number of globalist kikes with a lot of power. The 'tribe' is insular compared to just about everyone else and there's a good deal of nepotism and a fairly obvious good old boys club. Look at Harvard faculty/student composition or important positions in large banks. Is there some vast conspiracy with people meeting in a dark room? No, but there are a lot of people with malicious agendas, and liberal Jews tend to be at the forefront. It's likely impossible to get rid of these liberal Jews, but I've always wondered if we could weaken their support by turning the conservative Israeli Jews against them. I recall a good deal of criticism coming from Israeli publications aimed at George Soros recently. Zionism should be divorced from all these other malevolent ideologies and used as a weapon against globalists. If there is a Jewish ethnostate why can't there be others? You see how this could be an effective rhetorical device.

I don't really know and neither does anyone else here. It's all conjecture and I can guarantee there's no ordinary person who is aware of what's going on behind the scenes. Reading about shit like COINTELPRO shows you how much can be kept hidden for a long time.

I have a feeling I might get some flak people who think all Jews are inducted into the Illuminati upon birth or something

yes

no

who?

Bobby fall in with a cult group that convinced him of the evil Jew! It's all shit , but loners believes anything if it means haveing friends

Chess is for plebs who want to pretend to be smart.

Go is for true geniuses.

Yes. A serb would know.

This, it seems like the highest IQ people always seem to go crazy and name the jew. Coincidence?

Yes.

Computers can beat humans in both games now. Why waste time in any of them

>Go
no one cares, chink

only time anyone ever brings up that forgettable game when chess is being discussed

>"turned into a lunatic"
>for saying that jews run the world (they do)
>then got exiled from his country for playing chess in yugoslavia
>gets even angrier at jews running US and tells people about it
>US then revokes his passport while he's in japan (he doesn't want to be there anyway) so the japs put him in jail
>snowniggers intervene and give him asylum
>he dies
>all so some dumb bulgarian can call him a lunatic

He was under the limelight he's whole life! If you check the interviews with him you can see him almost crying out for a friend! Very sad life

Replace the jew with america and he was actually right.

Fuck off chink your slanty eyes just can't tell the difference between the chess pieces so you have to use pebbles you found on the floor

jew = america

Strange, if he was Jewish himself, why did he have problems with Jews? Jews usually help and support their bros, even if they barely know each other.

he hated his degenerate Jewish mother

Sometimes individuals break from the group. There are niggers that integrate into white communities and don't speak in Ebonics, for example.

He wasn't wrong, but he lacked tact & unfortunately was mentally ill.

Based.

> A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews"
Absolute madman

>Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.
-Bobby Fischer Radio Interview, February 19 2005

He was Goebbles tier woke

They don't. The jews are the boogeyman for idiots like you. Make money the only thing that matters in the world. Oh no, why some people have so much power. Capitalism destroyed everything in this world. And americas is it's biggest exporter. Bobby was a mess, at least make the effort and read anything about him out of respect.

He did spend most of his life as a very red pilled person, very impressive actually.

Agreed! These idiots blame Jews for the rain!
So sad! It's a thing to pity ,just like bobby and the last part of he's life, such a talent used and abused by hangers on and so called friends

Chess is picked up by people that pick up patterns quickly and produces some of the best thinkers., i.e. those with high IQs. It's not a stretch that Bobby Fischer picked up a pattern related to Jewish desires and goals.

Funny thing is he doesn't even look jewish.
That nose is very european.
But yea he was a based self hating jew.

yes /ourguy/

Apatow told Dunham she shouldn't compare herself to those ladies because it'd be like him comparing himself to Chris Hemsworth and Brad Pitt. "They are aliens," he said.

Dunham agreed and took it one step further. "I just think about it like this: There are certain people where I feel like it's like a lion and a tiger, or like a horse and a mule, or whatever, like a donkey and a horse, like, if we had sex, our kids would be sterile," said Dunham. "It's not like I even want to touch — like, I wouldn't even want to have sex with Chris Hemsworth; it would be so confusing and feel like f—ing a dog, like the wrong thing to do. Really."

perhaps his ancestors were just converts of convenience.