What happened to the catgirl libertarian threads?

What happened to the catgirl libertarian threads?

Are there even libertarians left here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1T-lzTHrrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol faggot

Used to be at a fever pitch in the Ron Paul era until Sup Forums realized libertarianism is unfeasible.

>neofascists get wolf girls
>libertarians get cat girls
Makes sense

Cat girls are cute, anything with cat ears is cute. Unfortunately catboys are my one weakness towards the homosexuality. Luckily they dont exist IRL and if they did they would be filthy faggots

>unfeasible

in a diverse environment, sure

Only Nationalists left

Honestly I still am one in a way, except I believe sometimes you need authoritarian means to fix authoritarian problems.
Sorry

closed borders libertarian master race

Please elaborate

mein negro

You mean paleoconservatism?

are you a Whig?

>neofascists get wolf girls
Hmm, haven't had any in a while.

YES ancap reporting in.
oh wait, you wanted Libertarians...
Sorry, I don't buy into half-assed ideologies
Either go full anarchism or gtfo, seriously

>Are there even libertarians left here?

A silent majority. The stormweenies are just too loud with their bullshit

no
no

what if im a neolibertarifascistian

Does this have an anime or some shit. Damn look at them bitties.

americans have stupid half-ass christian beliefs and will never allow genetic engineering

china on the other hand is already investing into it

after the anthropomorphic conventions got gassed, they quit showing up here.

That's Marissa and Chen, my girlfriend and cat respectively

Ancap meme threads scared them off

Libertarianism stopped being cool, so the vast majority of internet "libertarians" switched to Trump nationalism. And they'll jump ship for something else once Trump backs out of every promise he made for his "campaign".

Equal rights for cat girls. You disgusting rapists.

I believe in Imperialism over any other Ideology.

Mankind's greatest civilizations were based on Imperialism.

This is why I prefer Female Elves above all else.

What does that say about me Sup Forums.

nah, you're a paleo

you can't genetically engineer catgirls when you're surrounded by spics and niggers

catboys >>>>>>>>>> catgirls

also, youre a homo, admit it already

cattraps > catboys >catgirls

this

libertarianism is basically just like communism it can only work in very small communities

My homo days are long gone. If anything I would argue I am 2D gay. The gay community is enough to put me off for life.

They're too busy reloading cartridges and caching food to sell when the lights go out.

What would real catgirls even be like, anyway? Hairy all over, clawed hands, whiskers, nubby tail, big hairy ears on sides of head?

i don't necessarily see libertarianism as a guidebook for governance. I tend to think of it as a philosophical/moral north star to inform a political framework.

Raw unadulterated libertarianism is a belief system for the dove. It has a bad habit of breaking down when you explore it in the real world where things are shitty.

I always push politically towards perfect libertarianism understanding that i will never reach the finish line, but to be simply pushing in the direction of libertarianism guarantees a better, freer world for all of us.

The old worry was that leftist government wouldn't possibly allow them, or that the government would monopolize their production and make them be ugly and fat because feelings.

Trump knows that everyone wants a 10/10 and shouldn't stand in the way of free enterprise in this area.

Don't give up on the dream.

>Whig
>Not Federalist masterrace
user...

>The gay community is enough to put me off for life.
can only agree with you on that

I was thinking about this too.

I don't see how genetic engineering would result in any kind of catgirl outcome that we'd actually want. Either you end up with normal women with a few catlike features, or you create a mentally deficient slave race. (And, mind you, it's likely to be a WHITE or Asian slave race.)

Oh, and on top of this, who's going to parent the catgirls?

What kind of parents would willfully engineer their child into a subhuman sextoy?

And here I thought getting a couple cat-like features into the gene pool was the goal here. Not making some cat girl slave race, but adding cat girls
to humanity.

Now that's scary. They should have their own race, not taint humanity. They shouldn't be genetically compatible with humans, or they should be totally sterile and can only reproduce with scientific intervention.

>Either you end up with normal women with a few catlike features
You make them look like normal women plus cat ears and tail (two sets of ears, the cat ears dont even need to be functional)
The genes for tail in humans already exist, but are fucked due to genetic noise, could be repaired

>who's going to parent the catgirls?
cyborgs, catgirls will be manufactured for sale, the process of raising them will require attention and care, human workers are too shit for this, and prone to abuse them, so cyborgs

Hmm, I guess that might make more sense.

You'd just end up with typical Stacies with cat ears then, though. Think about how much it sucks when some QT doesn't give you the time of day, and then imagine if that QT were A FUCKING CATGIRL. Shit would suck.

Also, even if we were to embark on this grand endeavor, all of us would be too old to fuck the catgirls by the time they were common.

I think the better idea is to try and get the media to make catgirls mainstream and convince women to get cat ear surgery.

I mean the actual conception and carrying of the child, not the upbringing. I doubt you'd find many women willing to get pregnant with a genetically engineered child that she'll have to give up into a life as a sex slave, unless you pay them so much that catgirls would be unattainable to all but the elite.

Like I said in the last post, I think the best option is to use the media to brainwash girls into becoming catgirls. That would have an extra bonus effect of making it fashionable for women to become cute and submissive even if they don't get cat surgery, too.

>get cat ear surgery.
nahh, they should just wear cat ear headbands, some already do, I often see girls with the simple plastic ones, could convince girls to go full out with fur ones

>I mean the actual conception and carrying of the child

oh, I didnt respond to that because it has already been discussed and solved

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1T-lzTHrrw

There are still plenty of libertarians here. We merely lurk in the shadows.

My nigger. I realised how insufferable gays are after dating them. Don't get me wrong, I'll still fuck a hairless qt boy, but I'll never date him or hang out in his circles.

nope as that favors tariffs

felix isnt a girl you fucking nigger

closed borders+high tariffs libertarian master race

>not reading his faggy post

you are the nigger

listen i didnt ask for this

Pretty funny how quickly this board shifted from libertarian to fascist boot-licking.

Just goes to show that the audience is teenagers-early 20s who don't actually know anything yet.

>libertarian
>for tariffs
xd

Did I imply he was, faggot? Read my post.

Won't stop me from using my dick to violate the NAP in his ass.

>libertarian on every single issue except 1
>NOT LIBERTARIAN wahahahwhwhahahahahwhwahhaWAAAAH mommy drumpf won

never said felix wasnt fuckable.

>libertarian except not for the biggest part of libertarianism

You have to have values for it to work, but the system is easily globalized, all it needs is a push, then you're in AnCap territory, then the private military takes over. There's a reason Jews promote Communism and Capitalism, their logical extremes are the same: globalism. Fascism is the only system to counter both and thus counter globalism, there's a reason people refer to the controlled left-right dynamic as the illusion of choice, regardless of which you choose they're both safe to the (((globalist elite))), they both rule in either side, not so in fascism.

Take the )))third position(((, the only )))position(((.

Will Trump make catgirls real?

mmmm

>What happened to the catgirl libertarian threads?
We got le funny ancap memeing threads instead