Was it real?

Where's the blood, seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkQhyVi5fR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0TAXq2FrtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was real get over it

>No blood
Don't worry goyim it is all one big coincidence.

it's just odd

look under his head fuckwit

look at how is body jiggles as if he is getting smacked really hard in the back.

One day that volcano will rid us of this scourge of American stupidity

fpbp

Italians are the worst. Never contribute anything.

Always on about mah pizza, mah mario.

On your horse guido.

Blood is pumped by the heart. No heartbeat = no bleeding. It's likely that the bullet hit his heart, spine, or brain, killing him.
Plus, he was wearing a 3 piece suit

Stop watching action movies.

you stop watching action movies

>Shot in the chest
>hes on his back
minimal blood loss due to the position he fell, absorbed by his suit.
Its gravity duder.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0TAXq2FrtY

why did he fall backards though

Like other user said, people spilling blood everywhere after getting shot is just a movie thing and not that realistic

guys my thread explains it all, i swear if you just take the time to read it, it will all make sense

Lol, self-terminate.

>Shot in the chest
Are you stupid?

Must have been soaked up by his black clothes.

The shooter certainly did bleed when they shot him.

>He thinks blood pours out of the body the moment a bullet lodges itself in the body

Jesus Christ are Americans this retarded?

checked.

Usually 9 shots generates a lot of blood.

Just saying.

that's what i was thinking

Wow, your logic reaches 50% and then stops right there. I just don't get it. Why can't you push yourself over that 50% mark and work your way up to 100%?

you have reached new heights of retard

IF YOU WANT TO BE A VILLAIN NUMBER ONE

YOU HAVE TO SHOOT A SUPER-RUSSIAN WITH A GUN

you retards are just beyond belief. don't you have some pizza eaters to harass, or artists to dispossess of their homes? can nothing whatsoever happen without some stupid conspiracy for false flag claim?

Unsure if he has exit wounds, chest cavity and abdominal cavity can hold a lot of free blood / fluid.

Injury to heart would disable pumping action. No BLood pressure no blood to squirt out. Slow leak more likely

kek

world is shady

What the fuck is up with his outfit, though? Is this some fucking 80s movie?

dude he was cosplaying robby rotten

No ill tell u guys since im rich as fuk not bill but half way there, so i hear sht from time to time

Heres what i hearded so far
>clinton owes a lot of fukin money
>a lot of people lost millions, and lost pontential billion in earnings
>people are getting revenge on each other

The clinton are master murderers in their own turf but whts going on right now is a lot of diffrent people sending messages to a lot of diffrent people

If tht makes sense, on phone so cant type as much

totally legit, thank you man.

You do realize he had clothing on right?

The blood more than like soaked into that, or pooled under neath him

Doesn't this make him some sort of hero?

Why are you butchering your language, though?

music?

>where's the blood

I don't like this meme

Gentle breeze trauma center 2 ds something

i dont know whos good and whos bad anymore.

Jews are bad.
Mudslimes are doing the dirty work for the jew, but will continue doing so after the jew is removed and therefore must also be removed.

best angle

There is, but you're watching German version of assassination, so blood is censored and killer is white instead of black.

9mm into a fat guy. No exit wounds. Layers of clothes.

If you fags actually stopped thinking about movies for a second. The guy wasn't shot by an AK or AR.
This is real.

Sage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Though I was hilarious just watching this guy walk around in the back. It's like we both knew a secret.

Is... is he ok?

The fire rises.

Kek

Where are the shell casings? Those bitches should be bouncing around in the pristine tile floor causing a racket and being atleast visible

Anywho, I just want to chip in with saying that I hope there'll be a war of such large scale that I'm forced to fight for my nation's defence against mudslimes.
Some sort of marshal law where all niggers and mudslimes are hanged in the streets while tanks clear out our ghettos.

They are literally visible in this shot

Bullets don't have so much kick in reality. Also if they exit your front (as at least one appeared to?) the force moves you backwards.

Has there been any info on why was the ruski capped?

Whoa there. If you won't do that nobody else will.

nah man hes not

>pewdiepie
fuck lol

its just an art gallery and it was an artwork play. truth is going to be revealed soon

>almost quads
>coming from a turk

Do we believe him guys?!?!?!?

Guys I'm freaking out look more evidence of pizzagate and satanic child sacrifice rituals

>are you a real false flag

>well, uh, technically nah

>have you ever kill someone like a, like a real ambassador

>nah

>have you ever tried a disguise

>nnnaaahhh, nah

>alright, I can see that I will have to teach you how to be [spoiler]jewish[/spoiler]

Reminds me of that news reporter getting shot video, just shows it leading up to it followed by loud bangs and no blood. spooky 4sure

>Where's the blood, seriously.
too much video games, kiddo

>retard that doesn't understand 9mm penetration with multiple layers of clothing

Blood is a ctr distraction tactic. The real issue is how his glasses ended up way back there.
>OH I AM DYING BETTER THROW MY GLASSES ALL THE WAY BACK THERE

pointing out the absence of blood is to discredit the truth

woke

wew lad my sides

Shiiiieeeet

Jeb is mad enough to actually pull it off! President Jeb confirmed!

ohh shit check those......

If you watch the video closely, you can see that the 3rd or 4th shot tears through his heart and comes out just left of his tie. That's the shot that dropped him. Watch it at a slow speed.

Nothing fake about it. Now can we get another #pizzagate thread going please

okay dude fine pizzagate is real....who is actually going to do anything about it/

I say we all grab signs and go stand in front of Comet Ping Pong. If we screw up traffic enough, people will have to take notice. We must stand strong on this! We must unite! We must march and protest! This worked so well for Monkey Lives Mattuh!

Let's do this!

>Mudslimes are doing the dirty work for the jew
kek. every side is doing the jew's dirty work.

What the fuck is this hedgehog meme?

Which is why the jew, too, must be terminated.
But all this "there's no need to hate mudslimes, it's all because of the jew"-talk is fucking ridiculous. I don't give a fuck why muhammed rapes en masse and kills white people - the jew behind it or not, I want all mudslimes dead as well.
>these aren't your thoughts, they are the work of the devil jew
I don't care. I want them dead, regardless of why.

okay this is just well done.

well thanks

3 memes in one. very good. very good.

This. Think of the bud dwyer video, that was a .357 point blank to the mouth. There was loads of blood after, but the initial shot was oddly clean.

>No exit wounds
There were exit wounds. Watch it in slow-mo and you can see a bullet rip out right from his chest near his tie, right through his heart.

He had a dark jacket on, buttoned up, and fell on his back. The only blood visible would be under him.

But 9 shots and NO head shot? Sad.

Professionals don't aim for the head.
>1) Much smaller target
>2) The stopping power of a 9mm is larger if aimed and struck at the torso region, than limbs. You risk a perp surviving even a headshot and not being sent on his back before he can retaliate.

This proves their training worked.

Hmm clear shot at the back of the head, target not moving, short distance, probably hollow point rounds...

His common sense failed him.

if you knew anything about guns or shooting you'd know to always aim for the center of mass

you're American, act like it.

Real life isn't like CS:GO
Self-terminate.

There's already a thread on /k/ about this.

you falseflaggers are the funniest bunch of people on the internet.
you know what's even funnier? you will this comment made by me to further discuss how Putin is trying to cover up this false flag

I've probably pumped out more rounds than either of you have ever seen.

But go ahead and talk shit like you know something. I forgot how badass everyone is on the internet, my bad.

I would have taken the head shot and saved the other 8 rounds since I knew I'd be outnumbered later. And the end effect would have been exactly the same for Mr. Ambassador.

>ID is /x/
HOLY SHIT

>muh burgerism
You're just beyond stupid, now.
Russia hacked /x/?!?!??!

>since I knew I'd be outnumbered later.
you are seriously stupid. Even if he had 8 more rounds he was still going to die. Also, centre of mass really is the best option, especially if one isn't practiced

It's almost like the 6 layers of fabric making up a suit would be slightly absorbent

>every side is doing the jew's dirty work
Jews confirmed for master race and natural leaders.

Time to just recognise the truth.

>especially if one isn't practiced
Wasn't the dude a cop?
He should have at least had some recent range time.

Centre-mass is still the right call though, he's tense in that moment, in danger of tunnel vision and not noticing who is reacting to his draw, someone might warn the target when he draws...

Too much could go wrong and he could miss his first shot. Then he wastes a fraction of a second re-aiming for centre-mass like he should have done in the first place.

He could have confirmed the kill with a head shot afterwards but I guess he was busy and obviously he didn't need to because the guy was already dead.

>He could have confirmed the kill with a head shot afterwards
I agree with this

I heard reports that the guy is still alive

/yawm

>especially if one isn't practiced

Dude was a bodyguard. I'm pretty sure he was practiced.

I don't know what his plans to do after the shooting were, but my plans would have included getting the fuck out of dodge. I would have saved those 8 rounds until I needed them.

But how do you know he was still going to die? Are you saying that cops these days automatically go into kill-mode on anyone with a gun?

>But how do you know he was still going to die?
is standard procedure when there's a lunatic screaming allahu ackbar. Also, saving eight rounds and using them "when you need them" only increases your chance of being shot and killed. also it's pretty obvious he wanted to be a martyr

>Are you saying that cops these days automatically go into kill-mode on anyone with a gun?
Can't tell if sarcastic.

>my plans would have included getting the fuck out of dodge
That's not generally the MO of islamic jyhadists, even if they're not suicide bombing, they generally plan to go out fighting in a heroic sacrificial blaze of glory.

By Jyhadist here, I mean anyone who takes up arms on behalf of Islam in general. The strength (maybe) of Islam is it's preaching of brotherhood of all muslims, it's why a Turk killed and died to avenge Aleppo civilians in Syria. At least one of the versions of Jyhad is defending Muslims as a whole which is what inspires/incites/provokes people like this guy to kill secondary targets who are vaguely associated with nations that act against some muslims somewhere else.

western cuck media is censoring the blood so it won't be rated r. here is the original release.

thanks

Its 9mm, many shots, no blood.