KEK salt mining thread

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/sydney-venue-shut-down-after-drug-bust/news-story/364a4ba73a1005af4c9891add1bdbb62

brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/

residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?388055

agd.sa.gov.au/hindley-st-venue-shut-down-over-safety-concerns

this is a salt mining thread

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
archive.is/7cspZ
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
normiebook.com/afrikatowncommunitygarden
nypost.com/2016/12/19/city-shuts-down-illegal-airbnb-hostel-that-doubled-as-concert-hall/
cbsnews.com/news/oakland-ghost-ship-warehouse-fire-mass-casualties-feared/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/diy/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
reddit.com/r/washingtondc/comments/5j8lxj/altright_trolls_are_targeting_dcs_diypunk_venues/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5j9kg2/altright_trolls_are_targeting_dcs_diy_music_houses/

thehardtimes.net/2016/12/16/home-depot-closes-cops-crack-diy-spaces/
agd.sa.gov.au/hindley-st-venue-shut-down-over-safety-concerns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check the id anons. maor is reqd

moar*

Here is MoaR:

>Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html

>Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/

>Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)

>Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)

>Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792

>Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA)
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893

>Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA)
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg

>Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI)
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png

>Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA)
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png

>JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA)
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg

>Experiment Comedy Gallery (Brooklyn, NY)

>Burnt Ramen (Richmond, CA)
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/

>Unnamed Bernal Heights Warehouse (San Francisco, CA)
archive.is/7cspZ

>Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg

>Qilombo (Oakland, CA)
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png

>Peralta Studios (Oakland, CA)
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg

>Afrika town community garden (Oakland, CA) normiebook.com/afrikatowncommunitygarden

nypost.com/2016/12/19/city-shuts-down-illegal-airbnb-hostel-that-doubled-as-concert-hall/

that count is off. there's a lot more getting shut down that just isn't being found cause people aren't mining.

I thought the same, I'm just too worn out recently I can't keep up with the happenings anymore.

> Caltrops
Never gets old

This is well deserved

This week was truly magnific.

What's all this?

After the Oakland warehouse fire (at a DIY space) that caused over 30 deaths:
cbsnews.com/news/oakland-ghost-ship-warehouse-fire-mass-casualties-feared/

People decided to report all the similar firetraps like that to shut them down and the /DIY/ general was born.

Archived threads (all deleted after the 70th):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/diy/

Viral thread (it was linked in a commie butthurt article, see comments):

new reddit salt lol
reddit.com/r/washingtondc/comments/5j8lxj/altright_trolls_are_targeting_dcs_diypunk_venues/

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5j9kg2/altright_trolls_are_targeting_dcs_diy_music_houses/

>rEQdMoaR
That is a sublime ID, m8.

>reddit.com/r/news/comments/5j9kg2/altright_trolls_are_targeting_dcs_diy_music_houses/

>Honestly though, if they are unsafe they should be shut down. Regardless of political reasoning. If an inspection happens and they are deemed unsafe, regardless of who submitted the tip it should be closed, or at least fixed up.
>By calling out a group on this, now any club or venue that gets shut down for safety will just whine "alt-right!" And demean actual safety.

>I don't see why "DIY" should be inconsistent with safety, anyway. Isn't part of the goal of those places to learn crafts and skills related to building things? Why not use some of those skills to bring the building itself up to code? That's a good project that will involve acquiring some basic skills in electrical work, sprinkler systems, ventilation, etc.

Someone actually making sense of plebbit? what kind of sorcery is this?

oh man, the original thread on 4plebs. the ridiculousness.

Kek. I wonder if it was Candy's or World Bar?

Candy's used to have retard strict security, but dudes racking right off the bar top.

Safe bump

I'll probably get around to making a compilation of posts in that thread to forever immortalize the fact that some people were stupid enough to raid 4plebs archives. Just not now, though. Tired.

>that grim reaper in the wall

holy kek I posted that like a dozen times and didn't notice till now, it's gold.

bookbook.com/flemingtonDIY/
shut down

Get fucking jobs, you wastes of skin.

Sup Forums you AWESOME
I'm crying happy tears

can't tell if you're talking about the commie hobos, or me. I own my own business, but before long I'm going to have to go back to working for some big corp that can make it thanks to democrat sponsored regulations and illegal immigrants that fuck my business and create a market where you can't both follow the regs and make money.

>A lot of similarities between these people and the Taliban.
kek

>853 replies after death

>I grew up, much like my parents and their parents, in which it always seemed like it was the "youth vs the old and evil". Now it seems the conservative youth, much like the nazi youth of generations past, is doing all of the bullshit. Way to fuck with your own generation, guys!!
>why arent you a degenerate liberal reeeee

topkek

>TFW reddit has had freer and more open discussion about this than we have.

WE DOING IT

>reddit.com/r/news/comments/5j9kg2/altright_trolls_are_targeting_dcs_diy_music_houses/
We sure are! look at the normies behind us in this thread. They are out and out discounting the "alt-right" label and telling these faggots to fuck themselves.

Are you or anybody here alt-right?
I'm sure I'm not, so LMAO

>5 billion comments on the archive thread
>seem to be written by chanology btards who think they are trolling stormfront

fuck I can't stop laughing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this satire article actually compares these places to home depot
thehardtimes.net/2016/12/16/home-depot-closes-cops-crack-diy-spaces/

>are you "alt-right"
it's like they're asking if youre a faggot or a tranny or "what gender do you identify as" or some dumb shit

>"counter intel operatives telling us to stop posting this. no gonna keep sharing and exposing you and showing that we're more organized and powerful than you are and have an IRL presence and strength."

my favourite post from the archive

Beautiful work lads

Remember we are doing this for their own good

We are literally protecting these people from dying in fires, keep reporting their unsafe spaces (lol)

hilarious. these fags don't get it. chaos, not order, reigns supreme. (and autism)

That's not the point. 6 months ago these people would've probably shirked at someone calling them a dirty alt righter. You know if that isn't so bad anymore stuff like nazi and racist are sure to follow.

What's an alt right? I just hate commie scum.

Kek wills it, must get a job.

>those fucking baneposts

>agd.sa.gov.au/hindley-st-venue-shut-down-over-safety-concerns

Never heard of the place but always funny to see Sup Forums making waves in my hometown.

By the by, the local Marxism conference is coming up soon and there are posters all over town covered in sticky tape.

I don't whether any of that is ironic or not.
I haven't seen people posting on the archive since mods were deleting CYOA-KS threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I'm a firefighter
This is my job :^)