RUSSIA WAS SUPPOSED TO PRESS THE BUTTON GODDAMNIT! IT ALL WAS SUPPOSED TO END IN A MUSHROOM CLOUD!

RUSSIA WAS SUPPOSED TO PRESS THE BUTTON GODDAMNIT! IT ALL WAS SUPPOSED TO END IN A MUSHROOM CLOUD!
Please post anzu to drown out my sorrows about this shithole of a country still existing

better luck next time.

Are normie Turks aware of Anzu existing?

Take a wild fucking guess sunshine

Don't worry brought you'll get your chance but I don't think it will be the Russians to glass you. I'm sure when the war between your equally retarded neighbors breaks out you'll be forced to join in.

thank mr skeltal

BACK 2 REDDIT

is dat some trap?

Fascinatingly NO! She is an actual female

How do you feel when you are call Roach?

Dreams crushed.

Dem fingers in deep

Consider suicide

At this point I know why you call me roach. I too think that at least %80 of this country is roaches. I refuse my turkness at this point

they're making sure he brushed this morning

Do you even see my flag? It's a national sport here, faggot.

I don't mind the people of turkey that much, seems pretty western compared to other muslim hellscapes.

I still can't believe my ancestors came from your overgrown fishery of a country.

You can deny your heritage all you want but in the end you will hear the call of the great khan when the khanate goes global.

From what I understand there are two turkeys. Plenty of Islamist manchildren on one end, and especially in the cities and west of the country a smaller subsection of secular turks who almost resemble Europeans in behavior. Turkey has some promise if you guys would genocide Erdogan and his retarded followers. This is an interesting thread though OP, tell us more about the situation.

Faggots like him don't deserve to hear the hooves of 1000 cavalry riding across the steppes

Do they speak english overthere? If not how'd you learn to speak/ type English?

thats a decent estimate

>ywb be fingollian master race
why even live

Fuck you guys are still here i thought your government banned this as well as many other sites

Come on enough stating the obvious! Give me the rare anzus(also please get her out of here before she's stoned to death)

Thanks for the shitpost roachfriend

The Cock roach is a remarkably resilient creature.

Mostly everyone speaks decent english. Pronunciation is absolute garbage due to the monotone nature of the finngolian language.

We learn english in school and some fags take their kids to english speaking preschools for that extra level of faggotry.
I learned english from dragon ball Z while living in the great US of A as a kid.

That's actually cool.

But at what age do they teach horsemanship and archery?

Where did you live when you lived in The USA?

Those are instinctual.

We learn to ride before we learn to walk. After age 6 all Finngolians must hit a thrown penny from horseback at 75yards.

Texas

>Putin must be so pissed off ...how will he retaliate?

Thats cool. Did you like the weather there?

>learned english from a dubbed animu
That's pretty neato desu

>Turks, Kazakhs, Finns, Hungarians and Mongolians will one day team up to take over the world

he wouldn't be alive if they did

YOU ONLY HAD TO TAKE 4 SCOOPS

CMON