Ayo hol up, so this board is anti degeneracy yet everyone here loves traps and weird anime hentai shit...

Ayo hol up, so this board is anti degeneracy yet everyone here loves traps and weird anime hentai shit, and underage girls? How does that make any sense? How do we make this a true red pilled board?

Back to the kitchen, Watson.

Hey Emma, why don't you stop writing fiction and learn how to please a man. If you were good at fiction I would not say this, so I am not a sexist. Fuck you.

Incorrect

underage girls built the chans but of course nobody remembers.

Yeah we're pretty much gonna have to purge ourselves after we're done with the rest.

Why did she have to turn into a feminazi cunt.

i was like 12 when that was going down and didnt even know it was illegal

This.
Wasted potential :(

What do ya mean?

Dont you have some refugees to feel sorry about?

my english sucked so i mostly just lurked. i didn't even understand what jailbait meant back then kek. good times.

What I don't like is degenerate

Niqqa how is that normal lol

>Babbie finds out it's all satire

We're a necessary evil. After we cleanse the world of degeneracy, our final task will be to gas ourselves. This is the ultimate redpill.

When I get home from work I'm usually stressed. So in order to cheer myself up, I masturbate to hentai shit I find online. While I'm not keen on underage girls, even in hentai, I can see how other 4channers might be.
Once I'm done masturbating, I get on Sup Forums to release any pent up stress and anxiety onto people who disagree with me.

I don't care if this is a red pilled board.
I don't care if this is an anti-degeneracy board.
I imagine it's similar situation with everyone else, just minus the job part.

I keep my degeneracy in the 2D world as I am capable of separating fantasy and reality.

Don't forget it's a christian board that believes in a theory created by an athiest and uses a term used created by two tranny brothres

So what is it about Hentai that is more appealing than real people?
& So is it all just satire? cause some of the shit on here is spot on tbqh

we are actually conservative libertarians
as long as you arent hurting anyone else do what you want
in terms of society as a whole and the interactions within we are right wing, eg if you fuck with my right to fap to loli and do drugs you should be jailed.

moreover the grey area of little girls is just that. punish pedos that act on their impulses, but as long as its all in their head or posts carpe diem mother fucker.

basically we are satanists. hope that clears it up bby xoxo

>everyone here loves traps and weird anime hentai shit, and underage girls
Strawman

>and underage girls?
no that's just the brits

Far more freedom to appeal to fetished. You wont see sluts with a stomach bulging with cum irl.

Not sure.
Just a fetish, I guess.

>So what is it about Hentai that is more appealing than real people?
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEE

Anyone who likes that shit is an autistic weab but still not as autistic as OP

we're anarcho-fascists for realz bro get on that tip and stuff that redpill down yo diiiiiick

Serial Experiments Lain, is that you?

Loli is ok in my book as it doesnt inherently harm anyone. CP need to be killed off and pedos hung and quartered. Assaulting children to get your rocks off makes you the lowest of the low in my books

nah cuz stuff like

pure
nudism
dot
com

has truck loads of little girls naked and they arent being harmed, yet its still classed as CP

get back in the kitchen and make me a cigar, babe

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums newfag

Unfortunately there is too many people out there who do harm kids to allow this.

ps, not clicking that shit pedo fuck

fuck you thats a slippery slope
nudist pictures of little girls are legal for a reason

Actually most people on /pol hate traps, we just get raided by fags in /LGBT and /r to try and normalize the degeneracy.

>I fucking hate traps so damn much.

Kill yourself faggot. You just posted sinful degeneracy.

what part of satanist do you not get

Based Mike Pence sees things differently.

Fake News

You are posting on a Christian board.

>traps
>hentai
>underage girls

I haven't fapped to a single one of those things in my life and I've been here since /n/. Get on my level.

Spotted the normalfag

>not in anime underage girls

Nothing is more pure and uncorrupt than a 2D toddler.

How can this be degenerate?

a pedophile and a warhammerfag
which is more abhorrent? only gas chambers can decide

this board is chaos, the most taboo subjects permitted, ideas exchanged, for antidegeneracy you need rules. here there are no rules

would you please stop posting this disgusting shit you jungle nigger?

thats gross dude gtfo

Chris go to bed, your mother won't be there forever to warm your meal while you play pokemans.

dude shutup i just got christmas hat pikachu and ditto today

> Implying there is literally anything wrong with Warhammer 40k

Keep trying, mate

fine, ill just pretend 40kfags are cool and based and totally not obnoxious at all

isn't the emperor shitskin?

moar

>satire
oh no buddy, Sup Forums is way past the satire stage. Most people are actual idiots. Have you SEEN all the religious threads posted here? religion isn't even politics.

I mostly like hentai because booru sites make it really easy to find whatever subject matter I feel like fapping to. I can go on there and find hundreds of pictures of exactly what I want, while I'm lucky to find a few pictures or videos of the same thing when searching through real photos.

Some stuff is much more common in hentai as well, even pretty tame fetishes. For example, I think it's really hot when a girl wears panties or a bikini that's so low-cut that it doesn't even cover her whole pussy, and there's a whole tag with pages of results for that on booru sites, while I've only ever found 4 or 5 real-life pictures of the same thing.

>religion isn't politics
How retarded are you? I already know your IQ is in the double digits by your post, but are we talking 60? 50?

>so this board is anti degeneracy

No, it's not. Just a few edgy stormniggers and Christcucks are. Both are not welcome here.

Don't you have a train or something to go blow up Muhammed?

that is an outright lie

Merry christmas, heres a TRUCKLOAD of presents!

Hans don't you have to go suck off Ahmad or something?