Redpi--- explain to me the "Wisdom tooth", Sup Forums

Redpi--- explain to me the "Wisdom tooth", Sup Forums.

I am in my mid/late twenties, and probably should act soon. But is this a Jewish scheme to milk me of my goy bucks? Do we REALLY """have""" to remove our wisdom teeth, or is this just Jewish materialism, that is, you're told to remove them because form > function? I don 't give a shit if I have a Brit/gook mouth.

If they grow in straight they're fine. Only one of mine came in crooked and actually needed removal.

26 here. I got one coming in a little crooked. I don't really want to do anything about it because I don't have a dental plan.

They're spare teeth

If they come in wrong, they can fuck up your whole mouth. If one dentist says you need to take them out, go to a different one and ask their opinion. The one you don't go to all the time has less reason to lie to you.

some people don't, but some people need to get them removed

Lel get them out asap

I had 3, and i thought they were fine until one day I started getting awful headaches and grinding my teeth for whatever reason at night

Turns out it was the wisdom teeth, but I still grind sometimes out of habit now. Shit sucks

What did human ancestors do about wisdom teeth before modern dentistry? That's where the real redpill on wisdom teeth lies.

their teeth probably fell out because they didn't brush

or their teeth weren't straight in the first place (no braces) so wisdom teeth probably came in easier

they died before it was a problem

I had room for all mine. Flossing is a bitch though as it's a tight fit in there. I use Dentotape to remove food from between my teeth and Glide to remove Dentotape from between my teeth.

The jaw shrunk once we learned to cook meat and use tools and shit.
Wisdom teeth are leftovers from that time that haven't been fully selected out because we learned to use not die from horrible abscesses using surgery and medicine, too.

Just go to the fucking dentist, pussy.

Actually thats a lie, the reason our teeth rot today is because of all the sugar we consume in our daily lives, back then diets were much simpler, with plants and vegtables cleaning there teeth. They probably still had bad breath though.

this too

I have 3, they cause headaches and the 4th is coming out rotten, already digged a lot of small pieces.
I'd recommend that you remove them, and then yourself for making such a shitty unrelated slide thread.

Wrong, dental caries weren't a problem for more than 75% of the human race timeline.

That reminds me, I should go to the dentist, I don't think I've gone in a decade, yet my teeth are fine

Front ones are getting quite a bit of build up at the backs tho, starting to become a problem

I had all mine out because I had braces and they would undo all my progress. The surgery can cause tmj, though, so be careful.

This.