"What's the big deal?!"

Russia did nothing wrong

Muslim kills several people in terror attack AGAIN:
"What's the big deal?! Religion of peace!"

*sips tea*

>what's the big deal
if only

wheres da proofs?

Only mouth breathers would give a fuck over what a football player does and coffee isnt good for you. Also why the fuck is there all this talk about hackers but then nobody brings up why there shouldnt have been electronic ballots in the fucking first place?

I didn't do anything

*walks out to block your path*
*unsheathes katana*
Heh, looks like you stumbled onto the wrong board, loser

>Clinton Administration directly interferes with Russian elections in 1996 to get Boris Yeltsin elected

content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,984833-2,00.html

The crickets on this are audible.

>A leaf thinks they have the right to post here.

>kys
Nice

And how are you gonna stop us?

Even if Russia directly 'interfered' in the elections, they did so by exposing actual corruption at the DNC. And they're the bad guys. Oh, wow, so evil. I know this is bait, but holy fuck leftists are retarded.

If exposing corruption is interfering then I think they should interfere a whole lot more.

Groups like their norms to be preserved?

Where's the evidence?

>kneel during anthem
>lose 13 straight games

really made me think

It's funny because litearally nobody is outraged about the fact that DNC bought CNN, NBC and the Huff.

>foreign states can hack American private info as long as it benefits my views

"The problem wasn't the corruption plaguing our parties, it was that it got exposed!"

Beef up security, obviously, but you think that I'll give the DNC a free pass because of how the info was obtained?

Fuck off, lolbertarian.

>corruption doesn't count if it's exposed by hackers

video evidence of russian hacker rigging the election

Yes, they can. If you dont want to be hacked, have proper security. Shocking, I know.

the media is just pissed because Russia did the media's job for them. and they aren't part of the union

I bet Putin deleted those emails too. Bastard trying to make Hillary look bad.

actuall

>Media: Russia interferes in election: "Continue Boycotting"

The first two things actually happened.

2 of those are empirically provable events that we all agree happened.

Russia "interfering" is ambiguous, its a meaningless twitter anecdote. You are so far removed from being able to reliably demonstrate that A) Russia did anything to the election, B) IF Russia interfered, was it enough to tip the election, C) IF A and B are true, that still doesn't make this equivocation logical. Clearly many people think its a big deal even without proof, but it is partisan wishful thinking built on conjecture. You demonstrate WHO did WHAT and HOW much of an effect/affect IT had on this election and maybe it will be an outrage.

>Russia rigged the election by exposing how we rigged an election!

Cry me a fucking river.

As in, without legal repercussions.

I never defended the DNC. I definitely don't defend foreign nationalists that are under some sort of safety blanket, because the people they hacked happened to be opponents to the people that won. In my eyes, Americans got hacked by Russians and I'll be damned if I'll just brush that away.

Again, I don't care what your opinion of the DNC is. Both parties' members realize how fucked up this was and are calling for an investigation. The problem is that there are still powerful Americans that are quiet or "okay" with the action because it benefits them for now. Which is idiotic, because it's obvious the Russians have dirt on both parties.

>Kys
nice.

That's literally what the democrats said so yeah

Underrated

In reality we just asked for proof.

RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Implying China, Saudi, India, EU, UN, NGOs, GOPe and pretty much the entire world didn't try influencing the election on behalf of the Globalist Left...

If only the DNC and Hillary took cyber-security seriously, sigh...

>password1

T
O
P

K
E
K

>proving Hillary is cheating in the election is interfering

>meanwhile, the US is attempting to overthrow the Syrian government
It's only OK when we do it?

>Chelsea1980

Joke's on you, kid. I jizzed in you're tea.

Was there really "outrage" over the NFL thing?? Granted I don't watch football but I never heard anyone getting upset about the kneeling. All I've heard are SJWs bitching and moaning that people were supposedly outraged, but I've never heard anyone actually mad he kneeled. I have seen people on Sup Forums mocking the liberals about their outrage over the supposed outrage, but I have yet to see any football fans or fucking white males actually mad about the kneeling themselves.

If you google chelsea1980, there are no matches.

>China tier censorship

Has anyone else noticed google search results omitting info?

You fucking savages destroyed the middle east and made all the mudslimes go here. You better shove that righteousness right up you ass you fucking angelical faggot or is it ok when you guys do it to others?

Prick.

2/3 of these actually happened