#NeverMyPresident

Lmfao how will trump ever recover? over half the country, the true silent majority, dont accept drumpf.

How will he ever recover?pic rel8ed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JN-SzJ721U?t=248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only way Trump can recover is by getting the first post and the best post himself.

i love how libshits are losing it over "russia"

only Trump could make them recognize national boundaries again

Saturday night live has lost its way. It is no longer terrific. It is infact, horrific and salty.

>anti-woman

>Involves his daughter in meetings

aaayyy.

>recieving order of friendship from Russia is bad
Why? Are we at war? Would libs be outraged if he recieved order of friendship from France?

>Trump BTFO
>Drumpf BTFO
>Trump rocked to his very foundations
>Drumpf shaken to his very core
>How will Trump ever recover?
>How will Drumpf ever recover?

He's going to be the President. You should have just stayed silent.

>attacked a union leader
Every union I've ever been part (grocers, dock workers, teachers) of has been corrupt as fuck. I'd say most those cocksuckers deserve a good browbeating.

>the true silent majority
>Libshits quiet ever

Because they've been pushing an "evil Russian hackers" agenda so any friendship is bad.

this. really shows how crazy dems are.

3. His cabinet is united
4. He's already negotiating with unions
5. He has business contacts all over the world
6. He helped expose corruption
7. He's not supporting terrorists in Allepo
8. His family isn't just for photo ops, he cares about them
9. Secretary of state recieved order of friendship from Russia

Literally everything on that list is a good thing

>why?
Russia, you're white and you say means things to gays. Mean things! This makes you literally Hitler. Literally! Didn't you know?

that's my president!

Half your country is pissed.

Seriously. Do the Dem's not care that Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium stock to Russia? Or that she took bribes and donations from Saudi Arabia?

i bet these three women have had sex together

LOL DRUMPFTHRKINS BTFO

It would make more sense if it was from China or something than with a close ally. It would have been a relatively minor issue if he'd gotten a medal of friendship from China.

There has to be a reason for all this Aleppo talk.

Nobody talks about other cities getting BTFO daily except this one shithole. Why is that?

>Libshits desperately want US/Russia war to snap the back of America's military and economic might and to take care of Russia, who threaten their globalist machinations
>Nominate Hillary who is sure to plunge the world into WW3
>Hillary loses
>Do everything they can to whip up Anti-Russian Sentiment, hoping they can score an electoral college coup and then have an excuse to go to war
>It all fails
>Default to cheap assassins, not realizing their plans have been foiled

Sad!

>He knew Russia was involved in hacking the election

The once he mentioned the election being rigged he was mocked for being a retard. End yourselves.

Half the country didn't even vote. Hillary voters represent under 25%.

>Order of friendship with Russia

O SHIT NIGA, BEING FRIENDLY WITH OTHER COUNTRIES? WOT A FUCKIN TRAVESTY

That lady should seriously fucking neck herself.

Actually, no. She should get nuked. That's what'll come with being hostile towards Russia, mutual nuclear devastation.

I thought this show tried to be funny. Is this part of a joke or a hysterical lecture?

Oh, and I hope we can keep being new friends.

He has been elected. Its time for these threads to end.

They'll never fucking die. Just like faggots can't get over the 2000 election either.

Hacker leave

>Why? Are we at war?
Not really, but they want to be, fucking again, because you're basically the only european nation bombing the fuck out of islamic shit holes, doing the thing that needs to be done.

It's stupid, soviets fell and everyone was MUH COLD WAR OVER but not really, every western politican still hates Russia.

If the word Russia has ever been within 50 miles of anyone who's ever been within 50 miles of Donald Trump, it means that he's a putin puppet and a russian shill who rigged the election.

If the word Russia has ever been within 50 miles of anyone who's ever been within 50 miles of Donald Trump, it means that he's a putin puppet and a russian shill who rigged the election.

God damn it, SNL.

And here I thought Chappelle was the precursor to a less cucked program:

youtu.be/9JN-SzJ721U?t=248

You let me down, Dave. You let me down!!!

Fuck off, Ivan's cooler than the faggot OP.

>silent
no you were screaming like babies
>recover
we recovered yesterday, remember

kys libtard
SAGE in all fields

Holy shit that 1 to 9 is your average lefty millennial.

Jesus Christ have these people absolutely NO self awareness?

>silent

Is this the same broad from that unfunny show saturday night live

>the true silent majority

Which were the Trump voters.

You didn't see every news outlet and social media site shilling for Trump, now did you?

Is this one of those comedians?

any validity on the 3rd point. Hard to prove someone is anti woman. You need to bring up the objectifying women meme.

The irony being he's appointed more women to his cabinet than any other President in history.

blempf stumpfd