ITT: We laugh at the Hillcucks who seriously believed Trump wouldn't be elected today

But but but but the faithless electors!

They told me I was insane to to believe in trump. But faith pays off.

He looks a lot like his father in that pic

They were as faithless and Bill was

damn man, that's like 30 real dollars

we need more "celeb" meltdowns

Smug to that great of a degree must be passed down

Tell me about it, aussie dollar sucks. At least its good for our export market

don't have any more celebs, but I have some random tweets

I don't actually believe there were any. The only place I really saw the "hope" was in trolls on the chain.
I haven't heard a single person IRL that said man I hope those electors vote against their populous vote.
That is literally well he won popular vote here but i believe that ... the popular vote irreverent so I'm changing my vote to the one that got the popular vote.
I wish someone would have brought it up IRL because it's so easy to argue against that I want to see the invented reason.
inb4 edge lord, there is a good reason I've never seen one of these IRL.

You severely underestimate the stupidity of liberals.

No, I have some liberals at work. They were very down about the loss but they never seemed to have any hope on the EC "revenge/make right" plan.
I'm in super "blue" area so the idea that I didn't see any protests or the EC can pick so you will still lose anywhere IRL.
This seemed to be a huge trigger Sup Forums campaign.
maybe you are in a collage where they got triggered enough to protest for EC dodgers?
Where did those happen?

>environmental racism

Is there anything left in this plane of existence that can't be accused of being racist?

tfw white man attempting to buy a house and debating how much I can put down vs how much the interest is going to cost me.
vs
I ain't go no house I need a house.
Her house is going to be bigger than mine :(

Wikipedia actually has a motherfucking article about it... jesus.

oc

>Is there anything left in this plane of existence that can't be accused of being racist?

Stop playing us for fools Ivan, we know Russian Hackers™ are responsible for hurricanes that kill thousands of poor blacks yearly.

Been around Sky before.
He's pretty unbearable.

Wasn't me. Чecтнoe пиoнepcкoe!

Fucking voodoo niggers can't build houses that can sustain cat.1 hurricane let alone a cat.3.

Yeah hes pretty dumb. I remember him telling me this story about how he's a black belt in kung fu and was proficient with a bow staff. He has told this story to so many people Im surprised its not more mainstream.

State? Melee/brawl/4?

NJ here.

Oh do you know Sky too? Id rather not dox
myself but I was at PAX this year bro.

>talking to a gay nigger

A new milestone in the depth of human stupidity has been reached when Environmental Racism first popped up.

It's like fucking Florida. Why the fuck would you live there if you know it's going to be hit by another tropical storm in 1-3 years? How about moving to the parts of Alaska where the state pays you to live there... Fuck me.

You need to add that she had the most faithless electors since 1912.

When weather is racist. I thought that you could except anything from SJW, and that I would never ever be surprised by any crazy nonsense they say all the time, they still manage to surprise me.

What's next, gravity is fat-shamming?

I was around during brawl.
hbu? if not, ignore this.

He was shit talking a black man for sating he voted trump (they voted hillary).
Me + few others got on him for it.

I really wish I did this after the first GOP debate when I realized Trump was probably going to win, when the odds were something like 30:1
fuck

true for me lmoa

I love the way the useless cunt can't even succeed at necking herself.

While this shit is obviously real, "poor and disadvantaged =\= race" so the term is really incorrect. I doubt anyone would ever willingly identify himself as a member of "poorfag nation".

>nignogs and beaners aren't exposed to hazardous chemicals.
Are you retards serious? This aint even an sjw thing,, literal common sense that any redneck would be like "Oh yea, black part of town got a lot of toxic pollution."

Even my Jewtube feed recognizes their hysteria!

Radicalization

I dont play much Smash, more of a street fighter guy. I only know him tangentially since Im friends with some of the housemates and Ive been "backstage" at his panel. Sm4sh scene is cool I live in Wash so we have events here sometimes.

If i had to describe Sky Williams its like a pretty mid talent low intellegence black person won the fame lottery and now has free reign to be as big a retard as possible and no one will call him out on it.

I mean...their definition of it is more like "forcing blacks to live in dangerous areas," which whether it has any truth or not, kinda makes sense. But the word itself is misleading.

black people, according to one of my roommates.

>What caused whites to go against our bullshit?
Look into this honey

This is either gold tier bait or she is an actual spastic

Apparently Democrats believe that Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren will lead the charge for impeachment. Apparently she's already drawing up plans. How does a fucking Senator forget that even if you can PROVE CRIMES that the President has committed, it's still next to impossible to impeach. And she wants to impeach him over conflict of interest. It will be literally impossible since his company won't be making ANY new deals during his term(s) and he won't be managing it. She is demanding he sell everything and put the profits from the sale in a blind trust or else she'll try to impeach. Should be hilarious to watch this shit. They think a Republican bicameral majority is going to impeach Trump when they couldn't even impeach Obama who had demonstrably violated the Constitution several times.

More salt ahead. Now is still a good time to buy into the market. I just bought a mine and a salt packaging plant myself.

Is that tweet fucking real?

Rato Redemption arc is amazing. I'm starting to think Rato and Trump were besties all along and he only existed to be a foil for Trump during the primaries.

Did he really make this?

also kinda

>reptilian
I though the democrats where the baby eating reptiles, someone call David Icke

>natural disaster caused by air patterns and water temperature
>Alleging that it is the thoughts and attitudes of humans that caused a natural disaster
Are we really regressing back to the dark ages?

I seen a girl go mental about razor blades for woman being misogynistic, because men's blades are better at shaving. Who would of thought!

I fucking hate those NowThis videos that pop up everywhere with their same boring editing style

I cannot wrap my head around what this fucking idiot is trying to say, and i speak fluent boonga

>impeachment
>Republicans run both houses of Congress
>Biggest victory for Republicans since 1952
>Expecting them to blow it all away for pink haired freaks
Literal retardation

fugg my sides

I know, I usually put on videos of game soundtracks while working. That crap still keeps popping up!

Thats not how betting odds work. Until the race is finished, they can sway depending on the amount of bets placed on a specific pick. So if everyone dumped money on 11/7/16 on Trump, the odds would shoot down. Even if you placed the bet at 30:1, you'd only win at lets say, 5:1

>Aussie dollar sucks

TFW NZ dollar is even worse...
;-;

But hey at least our minimum wage doesn't suck dick, $15.5/h woooo.

There is one for mansplaining as well, like its a legitimate word now because feminist made it up a few months ago.

That's even IF they could prove a crime that President Trump had committed, *while* in office. Even then it would still be a long shot. She's going to need a lot more than conflicts considering the President is specifically immune to that kind of thing. Maybe she's just trying to get reelected? This kind of lunacy plays well with the crazies in Massachusetts.

>shalom
My sides

>Why the fuck would you live there if you know it's going to be hit by another tropical storm in 1-3 years?
The economy, gun laws, weather is nice most of the time and a long growing season, a lot of ports and commerce fosters population density. Also helps control the Gulf and the Caribbean.

One day we should redpill wiki- I UH, NO RAIDS HERE MODS.
NOT CALLING FOR INVASION, PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME

Some low info cucks I work with thought it would happen.

"Did you hear? The Electoral College today is going to take Trump out of office. It will be the first time ever in the history of the country"
"Really wow. Now I have hope for this country."

I couldn't contain the cringe

A bit of salt is always good

Yeah, it's crazies like her that are going to hand the Republicans monolithic rule over America for at least a generation. Maybe two if more SCOTUS justices die off.

They are going to commit to the 'too smart to win the election'

Does she want to be remembered as the most vile person to ever be in american politics?

Say it with me
MADADME PRISONER

Apparently so, just wait for the decades to roll by and all of the real filth and rot of her existence to come to light. You can't escape history, and as of right now, the conservatives are the victors. So you know what that means...

>ITT: We laugh

>mfw I still struggle to comprehend how much winning we've had at hand

The ONLY way they can stop him now is to kill him. What are the odds somebody will try over the next 4 years?