Rly amkes me thonk

>black
>smart

choose one

Voting for a loser isn't smart.

Trump lost the popular vote you arent smart try again

>*brushes income stratification under rug*

>all the smart people are celebrities

I'm just going to start pasting this around. Just sage all the /leftypol/ raid threads. Don't give them any attention and they'll be gone soon enough.

No all the people who voted for Hillary are smart

College educated does not mean smart.

he won the election. Why would we care about winning a meaningless tally that doesn't effect the outcome?

That's like bragging you have more pieces left on the board after your opponent checkmates you

>Hillary only won the poorest vote

>poor people
>smart

it's really too bad that they can't "out argue the opposition" or make memes that aren't as fucking cringe as the one in the OP

/thread

>smart people voted for Hillary
Smart based on what, college education?
>black people voted for Hillary
Kind of breaking their own narrative here

>The U.S is full of smart people

Doesn't matter. Trump is going to be your president, bitch.

Can't wait for the to "out-argue" anyone by calling them racists

Why do democrats always win the "too dumb to get an ID" vote?

There is no good comeback to this.

I just bought some motherfuckin' skittles and God damn Arizona ice tea. I own this fuckin neighbahood. White people, you ain't fuckin shit. Latinos, you ain't fuckin shit. Asians, you ain't fuckin shit. I'm a back man. If you look at me, imma kill you, nigga.

hillary was the status quo choice. she literally ran as that, and nobody wanted it. people would rather roll the dice on a complete enigma than vote for hillary, think about that.

Every smart American writer whose stuff I read (E. Michael Jones, Ed Feser, etc.) voted for Trump though

This. OP, get the fuck out of here and take your strawman argument with you

fpbp

the only areas Hillary won have a high school graduation rate of around 38%

>Trump lost the popular vote you arent smart try again
did he really? How do we know that the areas she won are not exactly like Detroit MI where they counted every Hillary vote 6 times trying to toss her the win.

this

they think we will run lol...

When did this place become nothing but lowest common denominator bait posting garbage? It was funny a month ago, now it's just really pathetic. You could at least meme about one of the happenings or something.

it's a pathetic low energy raid. It will subside soon.

Academics suckle off the teet of the state, suck each others dicks, are literally creating "Feminist studies of Buffy" classes and are fucking useless. Silicontards' businesses are failing en masse and plummeting by the day for signing on as the muzzles of the state. Really smart move. Name one person that knows how to weld or successfully ran a private multi generational business that voted for Hillary

>black people voted for Hillary unanimously
>black people have lower IQs
>smart people voted for Hillary
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

They tried the same shit when cripple chan came out. It didnt work then it's not going to work now