Berlin police have swatted a refugee center

Any more news about this dutch bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j39oTM2DLGs
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

germans* rofl

On the news they said it looks like a pakistani refugee killed a polish truck driver and used his truck for the attack. The camp was raided to find out if there are any evidences for upcoming attack or radicalization

Arrived in February, confirmed asylum seeker.
May have also been afghan

the TV said he's from Pakistan

Isnt this the Hangar this American Late Night Show guy played Pingpong with the refugees ?

Ok, last I saw was BBC article on it.
Is it still 12 dead?

Should just clense them all of their existence.

protip:
>he lied
He could also be a 40 years old directly from ISIS in syria carrying a ISIS flag and tell the feds he is a 12 years old boy from pakistanand they would belive him.

Holt Shit, You're Right.

youtube.com/watch?v=j39oTM2DLGs

Conan meet with the same refugees tied to the attack.

Raided for upcoming attack? Anyone broken the story to Hanspol that it's been already? Your Christmas Carolers and good spending capitalist shoppers all got squashed across the sidewalk. They are now part of a modern art piece called "tolerance." Should've acted on intel beforehand perhaps?

Sounds racists?Why would the raid poor innocent refugees?

How are the odds that the attacker was hanging out with Conan and is in one of the videos? Better save them to establish Conans ties to terror so he can legally be shipped to Guantanamo.

>muslims are not violent people

what did he mean by this?

Tempelhof Airport was the place Hitler bugged out of Berlin from at the end of the war.

kek, still a mudslime, doesn't really matter where he is from

yes 12

I'd say best countermeasure is deporting them all, but that's a unpopular opinion

He's a kryptomudslime

>Should've acted on intel beforehand perhaps?
thats racist. you cant assume someone from the war torn middle east is more likely to commit acts of terrorism.

that would clearly imply you think it is genetic and that would be racism and racism is bad

>play tennis with conan on camera
>everything heavily edited by conan's staff
>muslims dont allahu akbar
>no germans killed
THEREFOR ALL REFUGEES ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
THE END

the funny thing is that all the "propaganda" is correct, tho

MOST of the refugees are pretty harmless. the problem is that when you import million and millions of "mostly harmless" people, you'll also get a lot of problems.

and this completely ignores that we cant integrate these people because no jobs, so the harmless people of today will have no better option than to go into petty/organized crime

Hold on a second.

Before we discuss this any further:
Conan has never voiced any negative opinions on Trump... r-right?
Lie to me if you have to.

There aren't even Pakistani refugees right now right he's probably Afghan

Swastika sympathy flags on fb when?

>There aren't even Pakistani refugees right now
there is scum around here from every fucking part of the third world, and they don't even care who is coming in anymore

Jesus fucking Christ. Is there anything that won't be fucking ruined by shit libs?

Hnnnnnnng P210s make my dick hard, but I haven't seen that, and the mag looks a little fatter than usual - did they actually fuck around with a doublestack?

>my P210

>you'll also get a lot of problems.

DAS IST GUT SO!

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

He rarely voices any political opinions on his show.
That's why he's my favourite late night host. Also the funniest overall.

But don't get confused. He is a lefty who thinks there's 'too much whiteness on television'.
Can't bother to find the interview him saying that.

But atleast he doesn't spoonfeed strawman-arguments to his audience like Leibowitz or current-year-man.

>MOST of the refugees are pretty harmless.

so if 51% is gud peepl(and that's a fairytale the number will be lower) it's worth the 49% who will never be a productive member of society?

oy vey, don't you know Islam is the religion of peace? a muslim would never do such a thing.
it's the white goyim's fault for not accepting more muslims into their country.