Hoax? No. Pizzagate just beginning

> A poll conducted by Public Policy Polling on December 6–7, 2016 asked 1,224 U.S. registered voters if they thought Hillary Clinton was "connected to a child sex ring being run out of a pizzeria in Washington DC?" The poll showed that 9% said that did believe she was connected, 72% said they did not, and 19% weren't sure.

What kind of fucking question is that?
A fake setup question will obviously get the false results you want.

>The emails prove hillary is running a ring with her foundation - mainly in Haiti and other places similar to Haiti.
>The whole pizzagate pizza store thing is very likely a CIA psyop coverup.
>The fact remains that over 600k emails were found and DIRECTLY implicate Hillary is running a child sex ring, regardless if the pizzashop story is false and pizza shops are not fronts.
>Let us not forget that.

So, even if all this James Alafantis stuff IS fake, and we WERE wrong, the fact remains that Hillary is STILL named as a huge pedophile supporter running a child sex slavery ring through her foundation.
>Fox news is owned by saudi prince connected to Hillary.
>Washington post is run by the same guy that used to work at BBC and covered up Jimmy Savilles pedophile ring for 30 years.
>Snopes is outed as a fake debunker site.
>CNN - clinton news network.
Don't be so gullible. The truth is right in front of you.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
findingassange.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g
youtube.com/watch?v=kS1T9tYxMV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylo1Zy9_oDk
atruthsoldier.com/tag/is-wikileaks-compromised/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kelly opened up the Alafantis interview with something like "It must be hard to go around with these obviously FALSE allegeations".
NO JOKE.
>Whatever the fuck she really said - it was very similar.
>Implied it was FAKE before it even began.

What a farce.

BRING IT HERE
SAGE

>James alafantis
Can be translated to
>J'aime Les Enfantes
Which means "i love kids".
>His middle name is Archillies
His name can be translated to "I love weak children" or "Children are my weakness".

The guy's a creep. Gives me chills.

fuck off dipshit

What proof leads you to deduce that Hillary is involved in a child sex ring? The lady that was a human trafficker that worked in Haiti?

It wasn't proven that Hillary was involved in a child sex ring, lol. Stop acting so sure of yourself. There was nothing that "DIRECTLY implicated" her.

Lol you dumb as fuck Americunt.
>TRY READING SOME OF THE 600k LEAKED EMAILS AVAILABLE FROM WIKILEAKS!

I saw the important ones. Tell me what specifically implicates her. There is nothing. THat's even further proven by your response.

wikileaks.org/

to be fair, we have no proof that its really childtrafficing. what we do have is a lot of creepy stuff and symbolism and (((coincidences))) which all point towards an international satanic childtrafficing, abusing, raping and murder ring.
and when it looks like shit, and smells like shit, it most probably is shit

>I'm not sitting here debating fucked up Hillary supporters.
>Do your own research just like everyone else did.

This guy? A kid fucker? Cmon Man What are you talking about?

>THERE IS TOTAL PROOF.
FUCK OFF CIA SHILLS!

>This guy understands.

Hi John

clinton personally got updates about the laura sisbycase for some reason, and the clintonstaff got a heads up 10 years before about a mission from the same group that sounds exactly like the one where she got caught

>Hi Hillary

Bart found dead via a weight dropped on his neck at the gym.
His coroner found dead 2 weeks later of poisoning.

It was stated Breitbart died of heart attack originally. Leaked emails reveal the truth.
>Hillary sent someone to stop him a few days after he called Podesta a pedophile on twitter.

Yeah I'm gonna read those 600K emails right now.

I followed the whole Pizzagate thing and trust me I hoped it was true because I love happenings.

You're not giving me any proof of what you're saying though.

Now this is something we can go off. Still, it does not "DIRECTLY IMPLICATE" Hillary in child sex trafficking.

>CTR shills paid by ((((DAVID BROOK)))) and John Molesta invade Sup Forums
>Sup Forums retaliates with #Pizzagate, #SpiritCooking, #DraftOurDaughters, #ClintonRapes and #DucksonTheground
>All these candals pile up and CLinton loses the election

Don't fuck with the REAL user.

>PODESTA EMAILS
(or what has been revealed so far).

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

Search some key words.

>On top of that there is this site
findingassange.com/

Keep an eye on this site.
>Could be a CIA run Psyop also.

Hey dude, I got a question for you.

Why is it okay for the band Heavy Breathing (who plays for Comet Ping Pong quite a bit) to joke and laugh sadistically on video ( youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g ) to joke about CHILDREN BEING SEXUAL PREFERENCES?

Huh? Explain to me? YOU FUCKING CAN"T JUSTIFY IT SO FUCKING KYS YOU FUCKING PEDO DEFENDER.

but still, why does clinton get updates personally, about something in haiti? sadly i dont know who recieved the last email, since both arent named but since they are from the clinton leaks im guessing she recieved it to. why would she need a heads up for such a mission? isnt it haiti and the domenican republic who should be informed?
of course again no proof, but another of these (((coincidences)))

>Yeah I'm gonna read those 600K emails right now.

Good, do it and fuck off you shill!

>This.
It is proven beyond resonable doubt that Hillary runs a sex ring now.
It is now up to the mainstream to accept it and let action happen to STOP all of this shit.
>Not just cover it up again like it was back in the 80s.

The washington 'satanic sex cult' from the 80s - IS PIZZAGATE.
>The public has internet now and resources at their fingertips. This will not be swept away like back in the 80s.

Look at this bitch.
>She claims Hillary raped her as a child, and she had a witches face carved into her clitoris.
She shows her clit and has passed all lie tests over 20 years.

CATHY O BRIEN.
youtube.com/watch?v=kS1T9tYxMV0

>She was a sex slave, and was also MKULTRA controlled.

>Totally proven and confirmed via Pentagon.

Why did you select the whole paragraph? I can't even read this wikipedia article, other than that it's alright. The "Other Photos" thing is kind of Tabloidy looking.

1): Laura Silsby got thrown in jail in Haiti for attempting to smuggle 33 kids out of the country.
2): Most of these kids were later proven to be neither homeless nor orphans.
3): Through leaked emails, we have uncovered live updates from Laura Silsby while on her journey.
4): Same thing 2001.
5): Hillary got her off the hook.
6): There is leaked video from the 90s of Hillary Clinton and George Soros in Haiti, in a 60 minutes piece on Soros that he tried to bury.

If that is not a direct implication, I don't know what is. Lock her up.

To be fair and accurate, Brietbart's Podesta-being-a-pedo tweet was a little over a year before he died. Tweet happened in Feb 2011 and he died in March 2012. The context of tweets prior and after show that he was referring to Podesta's involvement in covering up the Planned Parenthood prostotution ring allegations revealed by Okeefe. I believe Pizzagate is real, just pointing out something I noticed regarding the tweets.

locking them up probably would still be too nice for those

where does the right branch converge?

Pretty creepy

when i did it i didnt find anything near it except the walmart

I'm glad you agree, but posting pentagram formations of Washington isn't really helping. Seriously.

but some other user apparently had it land directly on the C.H.I.L.D. Center, and its indeed close to where i came out

also i think we should look into pizzeria paradiso at the dupont circle since directly where a spike of the small pentagramm lands

>They are trying to say this is proof of assanges life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylo1Zy9_oDk

LOL WTF?

You can't see him, he sound slightly off, a CIA voice actor could EASILY fake his voice.

WTF KIND OF PROOF OF LIFE IS THIS????

>CGI has come a long way

>walmart
MADRE DE DIOS!

atruthsoldier.com/tag/is-wikileaks-compromised/

No ffs, don't focus your energy on Washington pentagrams you morons or go to fucking /x/. Haiti, Hastert, the Franklin cover up and MKU are solid leads, follow those.

How terrible. That poll just shows how many foolish Trump supporters listen to fake news from deplorable conspiracy websites. Even your trips show this is fake news from the prince of lies, Donald Trump aka Satan. You are probrably a Russian hacker still trying to keep down the grrat leader who was supposed to be America's first female president. Delete your account.

Stop supporting this fake news everyone. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

i just dont believe that those alignments and positionings are random. everything has a meaning. if you rather look into something else do it. but i believe it is worth looking into it

>PAY ATTENTION TO THIS YOU CUNTS
>THIS IS KEY!

>This guy gets it

>Fuck off

Come on man you don't think they were just talking about food by "pizza" and "hotdog"
It's obviously code

aaaawwwwwww lawd that nigga dead. wkileaks is gawn!!! lawd has mercy on him.

>>The fact remains that over 600k emails were found and DIRECTLY implicate Hillary is running a child sex ring
Uh huh

You people know you're obsessed with this shit because you're projecting your own desire to fuck children, right?

if that were the case we would live in a much better world

That would be nucking futs

Bad larping

Nah people are obsessed with it because it plays into the human fantasy of discovering something hidden in plain sight you retarded hue.

Um, a witch's face carved into her clit?

well,I don't know about you but this whole shit made me obsessed with pizza.

Reminder pizzagate is to push "fake news" and to get people to dismiss everything in the leaked emails.