13-year-old Israeli girl stabbed to death in her bedroom

LOL
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/30/13-year-old-israeli-girl-stabbed-to-death-in-her-bedroom/

>invades Palestine
>complains when they fight back
Oh cry me a river!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugly as FUCK

>killing innocent defenceless children is fighting back

Let me guess, you're a muslim aren't you?

she's fine actually. but her 'tragedy' will be a justification to kill more palestians for some talmudic kikebbalah occult winter ritual

Nope, they're a labour supporter.
Much worse.

No but you've pushed them to the edge.

>killing innocent defenceless children is "protecting borders"

Let me guess, you're a kike arent' you?

I supported UKIP even if they are cucky.

it was just a kike. who cares? 5,999,999 more to go senpai.

Are jews the most masochistic race on the planet?
Jews marries blacks at a much higher rate than whites do, all this race mixing propaganda will destroy jewish culture and ethnicity before it will end European..
They suffer from Islam to a much higher degree than any other group. Not only the Israel/Palestine thing, but also in the west where they are now almost forced to flee.

And despite of this, then they are the most enthusiastic group in the world about Islam and Africa. They are so hellbend on destroying western civilization that they are willing to sacrifice themselves in their attempt.

Kikes tasting their own medicine.

7 Minutes ago you claimed this is "fighing back". Now you are saying this isn't. 2 Posts and you already contradicted yourself. Also, "You've pushed them to the edge"? And killing children is the way to make us stop, or a reason for us to keep doing that?

this makes me sad cause she looks white

6MILLION
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

>Are jews the most masochistic race on the planet?
Obviously. They have an obsession with making themselves appear weak and fragile. They want bad things to happen to them.

I was answering your question. You asked if I were a Muslim.

Then, is killing defenceless, innocent children is a way of fighting back?

In their minds at least. The point is that when you blatantly go to war with people they will act irrationally.

Please name a war we started.

second day in a row I've seen you repost this story from fucking 6 months ago

lol "fight back" hahahahaha

Those poor jews. I feel so bad :(

>name a war we started.
WW3

OH LAWD!

Where will these poor displaced muslims go?

They should all just invade, uh, I mean, just move to Europe as clearly there are no muslim nations in the surrounding area that can take them in.

kek

Not a literal war but you're clearly attacking them lol.Imagine if we built British only settlements in Ireland and put up a border fence that encroached on their territory.

And what would happen is we'll let palestinians into our country?

Why are you so good at what you do oh greatest ally?

desu senpai turks got wiped outta eastern europe like this
it's the price of being an unlikeable twat on someone else's soil

Eh call me when moslems control our government and extort billions of our tax revenue, steal nuclear secrets from us, get us to fight wars for them..etc.

But yeah poor jews.. always the victims.

E v e r y

It doesn't matter. The Irish in this country are bitter towards us for fucking them. These attacks are like school shootings as the result of bullying. Yeah there's probably a mental component to why he did it but cause and effect also comes into play.

you'll get culturally enriched

>60 fukn billion

>Your country
Lel you mean THEIR country??

Israelis are not our enemy retards.

Every non-white race is our mortal enemy. Fuck off JIDF.

(((Anonymous)))

Good, one kike less desu. Give that muddle a reward

> innocent

Anybody saying this is ok is sick. She was only 13.

>implying Jews are human

kek

>Buh muh jew bogey man!

Fuck you mohamed

Reminder: Ausposters are all kikes. That's why they're such rabid shitposters.

Considering their houses and all their farmland which is basically everything they own who knows? I mean they could leave it all and be left with nothing but why would you want to do that?

Majority of wars for the last 4,500 years.

What's the difference?

You're both violent ragheads jumping at any opportunity to wet the sand with each others' blood because some ancient text told you the sun shines out of your asshole.

>It doesn't matter.
You are right. Clearly it doesn't matter if there'll be violence in the streets.

oy vey goyim it was just a cohencidence

every single fucking one

Mahmood

Shut up jew scum
Neck yourself already

I don't care what happens to the Palis and I don 't give a fuck about you people either but these stories are reminiscent of the "mentally ill white men" shit we get from our media when the stars align and a white man kills a mudslime amidst the 1000 mudslime attacks against us, so I can barely sympathise with them here.

you can't be the occupier and the victim, israel.

>fight back
>target sleeping 13-year-olds
>muh jew
>muh islam is good

Have you considered self-terminating?

You keep contradicting yourself. Choose an opinion and stand by it.

But they're just reconquering their own territory.

when i think of all the americans that are used as cannon fodder for israeli interest, i smile at news like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

And nothing of value was lost.

>you have to pick one or the other
>you can't hate both kikes and shitskin moslems

wew lad

of course killing children is a way to fight back. in fact, killing (and raping) women and children has been a standard tactic in ethnic cleansing for centuries.

the idea is that people need to fear the consequences of staying more than the consequences of leaving your comfy life behind.

thats why the serbs gang raped 9yo girls in front of their mothers. of course it would be nicer to just say
>h-hey muslims, please get out :3
but then they wouldnt get out, would they?
start butchering them OTOH and the eviction process will go much more smoothly

GREATEST ALLY HAS LOST A LOLI TO A HORDES?

WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS

Point out the contradiction

Biblically don't they slaughter every last Canaanite down to the women and children to take the land?

>Backs entire race of people into corner for decades, literally steals their land and calls them non humans
>kill and support the killing of millions of arab civillians
>gets billions of aid money to do this despite being a wealthy nation
>complains when someone retaliates

noice

i guess the british can start bulldozing american people's houses because it was their territory once

No! You can only do it if your made up God (sorry, G-d) tells you you can.

You defended the palestinans. And then you said you don't care about them. You don't defend someone you don't give a fuck about.

Wew

They can't butcher them when the United Nations cuck squad does everything in its power to protect mudshits. UN would be more likely to kill the whites who created it before allowing anyone to drop hell on the religion of peace.

You know.. Palestine was nothing but an empty desert, "occupied" by a few beduins who didn't even set up actual housing.
There was nothing until the Jews decided to build something - on the land they had 'legally' bought (ridiculously cheap, sure, but who can blame the merchant for doing well in business?)

Seriously, just nuke the muddle-east already. All of it, including Israel.

Sure you can. Lawyers do it every day for justice's sake.

>you can't hate both
Not according to the vast majority of Sup Forums you sure can't.
Glad to see a burger who actually does, however. Unless you were >merely imblyink

I'll have you know being the devil's advocate is the only fun thing to do online - and most often when debating ANYTHING with real people.

Yup, they won it by right of conquest, then lost it, now they're taking it back again.

They're certainly entitled to try.

I don't care about what happens to them in the long run but I do have slight sympathies for them

i guess the catholic church can also start bulldozing and killing the british since they used to control england...

i guess mexicans can also start killing and throwing americans out of their land because they used to own the southwest.

This. Tale as old as time with mudskins. They don't care about land, someone comes a long and improves land, all the sudden it's sacred land to the mudskins.

Every fucking time. I don't like jews but everyone knows this shit is true..

I hate both but jews are objectively worse for causing all the muslim problems in the first place.

Nah, they had houses and cities. Napoléon even fought against the arabs/turks/british in Palestine and was forced to fall back.

WWI
- pressuring the turkish government and funding rebel movements like the one which assassinated Ferdinand
WWII
- Drove countries to economically punish Germany and created the globally unified financial community which brutally dominated throughout the latter half of t he 20th century

Western Culture War
- The gradual errosion of western culture through the projection of unhealthy and destructive cultural and communal practices.

Iraq War
- Pushed by the goliath coalition of Jewish lobbying firms to free up the natural resources and destabilize the region

Assassinations and Attacks
- Isreal frequently assassinates scientists and prominent/positive political figures within governments such as Iran, Turkey, Syria...

War on Terror
-The war on terror was entirely pushed by isreal and the jewish lobbying powers in Washington in order to increase military spending, contracts and arms trades.

The Arab Spring
-A movement supported logistically and financially by both Saudi Arabia and Israel. Clinton's brainchild would further destabilize the middle east and northern Africa in order to create more conflict, meaning more military spending and freeing up nation resources.

Migrant Crisis
- Absolutely no refugees have been absorbed into Israel. The popular progressive narratives of acceptance and of taking in refugees is largely pushed by Israeli funded sources, as well as the Jewish owned media conglomerates.

Id keep going on but my hands are getting tired.

PS
Lets also not forget that Jews killed Jesus.

Why not just let the jews wipe the Muslims out?

>muh innocent children
>coming from Israel of all people

Lol

One rule for the Jews, another for everyone else right?

They've certainly won America by right of conquest too.

>implying mooselimbs dont hate and kill eachother all the time anyway

A lot of it used to be Christian too.

first they'll get the muslims, then the white people. the ultimate goal is to kill white people. muslims are just a tool they use to destroy the west. the enemy of the enemy is thy friend.

Because they couldn't do it without our help. Assad's dad btfo the kikes and took back areas of the Golan Heights that Israel stole from Syria earlier in the past century.

I'm not going to give kikes money and military help so they can go bomb random goat fuckers.

They could try. What matters is if they succeed or not, which they won't.

The difference is that the Jews attempted AND succeeded, so it's theirs now until someone tries to take it from them again.

I don't know what you're talking about

You've killed more children than any other state in history you piece of shit.

I don't give a fuck, really. We haven't invented time travelling devices yet, and I'm not sure I'd risk the potential paradox even if we did.
Currently the mudslimes pose the biggest threat, along with infighting and degeneration through SJW-ideas.
End all of it. Let the world bathe in the blood of the wrongthinkers until every last SJW, kike, mudslime, and retard has been snuffed out.
Prune Earth. OurPlanet 2.0 now, please.

Fuck off with your nonsense. Look at historical empirical evidence of what is today called Israel. I don't like jews; I don't want the kike to live and exist - but I certainly care less for lies spread for redflagging purposes; on all sides.
If one's argument is so weak as to necessitate redflagging, then one is wrong and should be undone. Period. The end.
Self-terminate if you disagree in the slightest.
I also don't care for christianity. All cults must be snuffed out eventually - christianity is just the lesser evil in this 'conflict'.
>buddhism is good?
Buddhism is also a cult and as such places the root of degeneracy and wrongthinking.

either you're a jew or a cuck christian zionist. you realize that jews want to end the white race?

So that debunks the "Holy right to Israel" nonsense? I'm glad you've gone that far because that reasoning actually debases the Israelis more than it helps them

Maybe but white are the ones who protect Muslims against Israel. Not saying Israel should be trusted by American politicians sucking Saudi cock is more concerning than the kikes Killing displaced Saudis in a made up country.

Unless jews are actively working against each other I don't see how this is entirely the fault of the jews. The west has always loved it's pet minorities. Protecting the noble savage.

stopping the jews is an irrational thought though
if we send the hoardes back the jews wil be no threat

Your bloodline has literally started every non-African, non-South American conflict in the entire world since 1870.

Shitskins killing shitskins
Just another day in the Middle East

I don't get what're you even talking about. You said it was just an empty desert but this is Jerusalem in 1900.