Lololololoolol leftists are so salty they are wishing rape upon a little girl...

lololololoolol leftists are so salty they are wishing rape upon a little girl. This election really showed the true face of liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1DZiOicO4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=1h2m45s
nursing.gwu.edu/william-f-tulloch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump is the god emperor, all the pussies in the world already belong to him, therefore he can't rape.

Utterly disgusting. Liberals are finally showing their hypocritical selves for the world to see

i cant wait till they're all like

>it's 20XX
>age is a social construct
>pedos cant change how they feel

calm down. He said genitals.

Hey when are we building the wall?

that year, 2017. digits confirm.

>the true face of liberals.

Yup, that's it. Seen it before a decent amount of times already.

What is wrong with people?

They are already trying to push this. Frankly it disgusts me, let kids be kids. There is enough sexualization of them in media and society already without the pedos being able to fuck them legally.

How can anyone with a child or even younger siblings support this

>Tfw Trump will never grab any of us by the pussy.

Reagan is a terrible first name to give your daughter (but not because of Ronald Reagan before someone sperges out).

Anyone else surprised how based the electoral college is?

These tweets are gold.

You just know pedophila or necrophelia is next on the agenda towards satanic despotism.

We already have organ transplants, so in subtle ways we already sex with the dead.

But yeah. Now that beastiality is just fine, we have to move on to bigger targets. Pedophila seems to top the list, for now.

Then it's on to legal post-natal infanticide. "Oops you're kid is fucked up. Do you want me to euthanize it?"

Eventually we'll get to cannibalism and ingestion of teen blood to slow aging as a "positive human right".

>Sup Forums actively cheers for muslim rapes so they can redpill the populace to show how savage muslims are
>suddenly condemns someone using similar rhetoric

>A

>degenerate Cucknadian lefty supporting child rape

Wooooooooooooooow...

ughhh she is right tho
why is Sup Forums.com backpedaling now? hmmm....

>FUCKING
>Mexicans being in charge of recognising irony

The difference is that Muslims actually commit terror acts while there's no proof of Donald Trump sexually abusing a woman.

Actions speak louder than words.

Holy shit that guy's twitter is a salt mine.

Child rape is NOT JOKING MATTER you sick pedophile cunt. I bet you're a regular at Comet Ping Pong...

LEAF!

Thats pretty fucking low

thinking about naming my daughter "Van Buren" -if I ever have one that is.

Come back to America on Inauguration Day English teacher. It's going to be glorious.

why the fuck would you do that to her?

I already named my daughter Eisenhower.

I screenshot this weeks ago. Its sad how libtards actually thought they would convince electors to betray the voters

If pedophilia is legalized, socially accepted, or whatever, then what will the Elites use as blackmail against their servant politicians and others?

This is too good.

> The year is 20xx
> Everyone play fox at tas level perfection
> Liberal gets 0-death waveshine upsmash
> Peace is restored
> Feelsgreatman

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1DZiOicO4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=1h2m45s
1:02:45 for the question, watch for several minutes after that point.

Zizek rustling some liberal jimmies.
A right proper communist, hard leftist at least, roasting the soft leftists when they call for a revolution against Trump.

>Then it's on to legal post-natal infanticide. "Oops you're kid is fucked up. Do you want me to euthanize it?"

I'm okay with this actually.

It's cruel that people are forced to waste an exorbitant amount of time and money on a non-sentient husk.

What if she fell in loved with a man whose surname is Van Buren?
She would have to be called Van Buren Van Buren.

You'd just call her V or VB as a nickname. It would all work out.

in that case she should move to Van Buren Township, Michigan. She would be Van Buren Van Buren of Van Buren.

I just hope burgers remember this petulant fucking tantrum in 4 years. Assuming Trump doesnt royally fuck something up, he should be fine as long as he can remind people of this. Its honestly beyond any scope of absurdity I've ever seen.

nursing.gwu.edu/william-f-tulloch

^His personal information. Have at it, gents.

If she's really unlucky, Clinton will rape her.

Oh yeesh. This is why I'm so firmly against social media. It's connected to your self, yet everything you put on it is put there with a dose of keyboard courage.
That's gotta be the most awkward attempt at an insult I've ever seen. Everyone in the room would just stop and fucking stare at this guy, if he said it out loud.

Leftys only attack safe targets. If you put a kitten in a MAGA hat they would twist its neck.

> "Grab her by the pussy" is unspeakable, sexist, racist ableist thing only true monster would say
> Unless, speaker is left-wing, of course, then its okay
These people will never figure why they lost, I think.
I was considering myself as pretty far-left, red commie type of alignment, but after I had displeasure to discuss things with modern progressive left, I started reading Vox Day daily and now campaigned for Trump, because there's literally nothing I hate more than these double-faced totalitarian cunts.

Why does William F Tulloch want someone to molest little girls?

That's not right.

"William Fenton Tulloch"

His phone number is:
(202) 829-6756

>Child rape is NOT JOKING MATTER you sick pedophile cunt. I bet you're a regular at Comet Ping Pong...

>this spic still posts on Sup Forums

:|

I know that feeling Slav-cousin
Pan-slavic union where you don't fuck everyone's shit up when ?

"William Fenton Tulloch"

His phone number is:
(202) 829-6756

ITT: """people""" can't tell the difference between assault and rape

>Reeeee but they started it first!!

Literally kys, my dudes.

Bump for potential fun

digits of bantz

I completely agree.

>tfw you are an actual based libtard and all those salty ignorant butthurts ruin your image

>based
>libshit

pick one

>implying he doesn't want his daughter to be filled with the emperor's seed.
She'd be fucking royalty then.

I'm shocked that this passes for a public figure in America, goading the electorate might feel good at the time but it's bound to backfire.

no such thing retard