Why Sup Forums won't choose a side?

Why Sup Forums won't choose a side?

Other urls found in this thread:

tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinage_Act_of_1873
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/birth-cultural-marxism-how-frankfurt-school-changed-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>88
You got your answer right there m8

Israel is based.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either uninformed, a mudslime, or a liberal cuck

Pol doesn't even know what it believes on anything.

Typical "White Nationalists"

The Holy Land should be Christian land.

we actually believe this, your bait post is shit tier bs. gj

oy vey why didn't i realize this sooner? Jews rock!

Why would I? There is nothing wrong with watching them kill each other.

bomb both into oblivion

The greatest logical fallacy of the 21st century is the idea that the west is obligated to "pick sides" in this war.

Nobody cared about the Sri Lankan Tamil insurgency, nobody cared when the Tigers were massacred, nobody should care about this. Taking a partisan stance is a sign of their being bought out by the Jews or the Saudis which is equally likely at this point. Neither of these sides are sides that are particularly friendly to us.

Putting your stake in small conflicts like these is what triggers world wars.

Hide this shit

I'm on Israel's side as soon as they stop screwing and Jewing innocent Palestinian people in the West Bank. They're literally creating 10,000 new terrorists a day because they can't stop thieving and Jewing people over for 5 fucking minutes.

>Saudis and Israel
>on a different side

Why take a side when you can sit back and watch the mortar fire?

This.
t. Ron Paul

I support Israel because I want all Jews to fuck off to it.

I'm just not a kike. Defend your own shithole without my money

This.

Really makes you think

You remind me of Indians.

I think you're missing the point of the jew infographics. Jews are like 1.8% of the population, yet hold all these positions of power and are gun grabbers. Irish are like 1/3rd of America so it's not weird to see people of Irish descent in government positions.

>1.8% of the population, yet hold all these positions of power

No, they don't. List the top 100 positions and show me how many of them are Jews. Just because you can find a memeber of the Democratic party who happens to be Jewish doesn't mean "The Jews" run shit.

>I think you're missing the point of the jew infographics

I think you're missing how fallacious these infographs are.

Hmmmm

What do you see in this pic user?

SHUT IT DOWN.

Fuck off cuck, don't put another people above your own. The jews aren't important to us

Too many retards that fall for the Palestine meme
Tbqh, this

Kill em all, let God short them out.

portrait view of abraham lincoln?

Are you that Russkike that hates women?

Do I need to dumb baby's first jew redpill on you?

tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

both sides deserve to lose sempai, nuclear holocaust in the middle east when?

I've been longer here than you.

Yes the face of government is a nigger. Just like the CEO of Exxon changes everytime there's a catastrophe, but the board of directors never does.

Please though, read about AIPAC.

>Muslims want to kill us
>Jews want Muslims to kill us
Yeah, I'll pass. Let them fight.

Nothing you posted changes election stats, retard. Women's rights are the problem, the rest are only symptoms.

>Sup Forums is one person

We still got fucked even when women didn't get to vote.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinage_Act_of_1873

But I agree things would be better if women's suffrage was repealed.

Yes, even men make mistakes, but men would also fix their mistakes, now it's not possible anymore and that's because of women, not because of Jews.

>because of women, not because of Jews.
except Jews are why women can vote. All the leaders of the feminist movement were jewish. You're still not at the root

White women didn't come up with all the bullshit of modern times on their own my dude.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/birth-cultural-marxism-how-frankfurt-school-changed-america

>except Jews are why women can vote

No, they aren't.

Israel, of course. Palestine is a mudslime shithole

>White women didn't come up with all the bullshit

1. Yes, they did.
2. Stop protecting women.

Hello Shlomo. GTFO of America it's not your country you disgusting parasite

Fine then don't read any of my links.

I know your links. And those Jews would have zero influence if it wouldn't be for women.

yes they are. Sorry kike, there's a rope with your name on it and you're not going to weasel your way out of it

Every single fucking time the same autistic proxykike pushing reddit and /r9k/ propaganda trying to divide White men and women.

Israel is in the right, gas the muslims

Not my problem. No one is the police of the world. Shitty little countries should deal with their own problems.

Cause they're both awful

>It's not a white genocide goy, it's white suicide!
>No, no, no goy, it doesn't matter that we brainwashed white women to behave in that way! It was their choice, they are evil by nature! Nooo, why do the goyim dig deeper, we gave them the solution on the surface, oy vey, it's like anuda shoa
You don't have to go far for the evidence, hollywood is run only by jews. Hollywood movies are packed with antiwhite propaganda and brainwashes said women.
The media is run by jews. The media pushes antiwhite propaganda and brainwashes said women.
Pop culture is run by jews. Pop culture pushes antiwhite propaganda and brainwashes said women.
The banks are run by the jews
The evidence is everywhere

Fuck off shill, we're not that stupid. "I've been longer here than you", typical lazy shill ad hom targeted exclusively at newfags.
Exactly, anyone who pushes women hate and/or pro-gay stuff and/or racemixing (usually white+asian, your kids will have higher IQ's goy! Dump the white women brainwashed by feminism!) is a D&C shill (or simply the dumbest newfag of the dumbest) that wants to make sure we are vanished out of existence.

To be fair picking a lesser of the two evils is easy, yes, getting rid of both would be the best, but we'd much rather get rid of Israel if we can only pick one.

I would gladly support israel if they took all the jews and forbid them from leaving their country
Something like real life version of /mlp/

Coming from U S A I can't say I'm suprised. Has there ever been a point when US wasn't influenced by Jews?

t. picrelated

It's not like they can impact the world without leaving Israel or something!

Almost had me.

sure, I am on the side of a one-state solution, with equal rights to all citizens, Jews and Arabs, Judaist, Christian, Muslim and irreligeous, failing that I am on the side of a two state solution which will have those same rights.

As a Serb, I know better than to take sides in an ethnoreligious conflict. I am on the side of peace.

second post best post

This.

Kill all Palestine fags.

This
I can't imagine how pol can choose muslim sandniggers to white intellegent jews.

Israel is a hot bed for international terrorism? Did not realize. I guess having HAMAS next door would be better than a jew

reminder more than half of white women voted for trump

even they are waking up

As a Serb you probably know what happened with the amazing multiethnic country known as Yugoslavia

Vojvodina is next to leave, and you'll have a country smaller than Bosnia.

>white

Jews are literal sandniggers they are indistinguishable from arabs

A FUCKING LEAF

Muslims are the gun, Israel pulls the trigger. You should get rid of their masters first.

Terrorism would literally not exist without Israel, lurk more.

Future historians will look at posts like these and make direct comparisons to nigger slaves praising their masters for their intelligence

Then why pol is always posting photos of white people who supposed to be responcible for jewish tricks?

>i-it's the jews fault, poor innocent mudslims don't have free or and responsibility for their acts

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Do those abominations look like White people to you?

both are subhumans
I want them to both nuke each other to extinction

But it's true. Mizrahiniggers and Sephardiniggers especially are literal arabs genetically speaking

Yes, they are white.
They don't look like arabs or any other muslims. Just ugly white people who need rhinoplasty

Yugoslavia could have well remained together, if we had put our common interest first.
Ethnic nationalism makes no fucking sense in the former Ottoman empire. We are too mixed. Only way to achieve ethnic homogeneity is genocide, remember 1915?

White skin =/= White

Because it's not our fucking problem.

No, both
Both of them are evil, but you have to remove the masters first

Because jews are a group of people who didn't have a real homeland until isreal for the past hundreds of years and were basically squatting up in white nations like russia germany britain ect.

Sand niggers live in the sand, jews moved around because no one wanted them

another thing is jews have a history of inbreeding, so they tend to look really fucking ugly, even for sand nigger genes.

As a result they have "whitened up" some. But their features(nose knows!) make it pretty easy to tell as well as their surnames/family lineage.

If they fix their noses you won't tell the difference between them and west\south europeans

meant for

It's more than the nose look at their skull shape

shit man, when did caulfield grammar get their own JIDF chapter?

Jews aren't blowing themselves up in crowds of innocents.

>the leaders of ISIS aren't blowing themselves up! We should free all the ISIS elites and only hang the low ranking ones

All of these people on your pic have different skill shapes. I belive there should be some standarts about a jew detecting using calipers, you just can't now for sure by their looks.

Because pol isn't a hive mind you idiot

yeah but 90% of the time when muzzies do it it's in lebanon, egypt, or north africa.

>We are too mixed
But a Serb knows he's a Serb and a Croat knows he's a Croat. It's not even about genetics anymore, it's about self identification. You can get a Serb and raise him in an Albanian family and if he's never told that he really is a Serb he would act like an Alban nationalist
>genocide is the only solution
It's not like you can redraw the borders or deport people or anything

Where are the evidence that jews are the leaders of ISIS? I believe some form of validation is in order

Bomb the hell outta the two and establish a true christian state.

>calls someone a cuck for not liking israel
>procedes to give millions to israel, follow every damn instruction jew give them, make jews the most powerful people in his country

Ladies and gentleman, the cuck master

This guy gets it.

I wasn't directly implying that.

Muslims are committing visible and apparent crimes
The crimes of the Jew are hidden

I used the ISIS leaders as an analogy, since the ISIS elites aren't the ones babakhing, but they are more evil than the ones actually participating in terror