Im not racist i know some good blacks, i just hate 99% other ones

>im not racist i know some good blacks, i just hate 99% other ones
uhhhh, i sure hope you dont do this, because that is worse than racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TBIb8soUEI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keh4JkaZHTE
youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black people =/= Niggers
Learn the difference

i was gonna masturbate to a hot tranny i found but what the fuck jesus christ no he ruined it for me

Being a racist is fucking meaningless now.

I literally couldn't care less if the amount of black friends I do or don't have is enough to appease the left.

good to know i don't even have to waste time pretending i interact with niggers, or that doing so is worth anyone's time, especially if it is to become ((((("not racist")))))

youtube.com/watch?v=keh4JkaZHTE
she (male) already has a gf though

yea but if i look at the attractive tranny i will only be able to see this faggoty makeup male with no trapezius muscles

I am not racist. I have a lot of white friends.
(I'm not white)

sorry, strictly no nigger policy

Holy fuck he looks like some fag with aids here. Trannies need to hang.

i have a black friend too. he's racist and so am i. we both know it and dont give a shit. he's like 50.

He says at the end that its bad to speak for whole groups of people. What group has been seen to try to speak for all minorities and lump a whole segment of white people as something? I forget

Yeah they just look like a dude that went Auschwitz mode.

she lost weight because you bullies voted trump...
i cant wrap my head around the fact that hate won

>I generally hate blacks, but there are a couple of cool ones that I'm friends with

is this racist

Why would a shitskin even immigrate to your shithole?

Actually, having a shit tier country is the best immigration policiy

This guy is literally paid by (((them))) to GAS us SLOWLY. WAKE UP. THEY ARE KILLING US.

8 year olds are watching this. how can they ever recover?

>how can they ever recover?
This is a good question

yes

hello abdul
enjoying your sharia in your slum?

At that point is has to do with culture you stupid faggot

I don't have any black friends or Muslim friends or Asian friends.

I have a few subhuman British friends so I'm not a racist.

In 600 years, you've never won a war against us. What makes us think you can start now?

I know some good blacks, I hate 99% of the others, the good ones just need to return to their homeland to make their own countries better (but more importantly to make mine better because once they breed their children return to the mean).

is it the same as: you can have your dick cut off AND be still a man?

WHO IS KAISER SOZE

Wow, what a cutie. I wouldn't mind fucking her in the pussy.

>pussy

WTF IS THAT THING!!!

I don't even try to hide my racism now. I just openly admit it and deconstruct their shaming attempt from there.

Doesn't racist just mean white now anyway ? the more the word is over used the less power it has.

Being racist means being against affirmative action now.

I have a half black brother and I'm racist af what's her point?

i saw it was a man in the thumbnail, lol

Why does he sound like ProJared?

poor thing, nice eyes but woa man, that adams apple and dem shoulders.

What a fucking faggot. I feel bad for that mutants father.

A slum in Marseille is still richer than the richest place of Budapest

Enjoy having a shit economy, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

Reminder: this dumb tranny is telling people that if you won't fuck a tranny or a fat cunt then you're discriminatory

Any other popular SJW blogs? This shit fascinates me.

>implying
are you still mad that we kicked out your shitskin friends abdul?

Not even an actual tranny. It says in another video sometimes it feels like it has no gender on some days, and like its a female on the others.

Its just a mentally ill "man" is all.

you can tell just by his delts he is a fag

>"I have black friends" literally means "I judge people on an individual basis as evidenced by the fact that some of my best friends are black"
>It essentially boils down to "if i really did hate black people, I wouldn't have any black friends, would I?"

How this argument is almost universally thought of as a bad argument is beyond comprehension.

I can at least appreciate that this tranny is articulating things in intellectual way and not just making a weepy sensationalist MUH FEEFEEs video like most other SJW types.
That bein said, her (his) main point is essentially the 2016 meme, that just because time passes, doesn't mean (((progress))) is an eternal bulwark, and that some nice non-racist things you do does not give you a license to be racist.
The problem I find with this manner of thinking (besides that it makes whites the automatic bad guys), is the only solution is this hyper-awareness of race/sex just creates this awkward and neurotic distance, that isn't productive,
racist jokes are a great way to get along with people you don't know, even bridge the gap between different groups,

tl;dr wtf I hate white people now

what did it mean by this?

>implying
Even the ghetto part of Budapest is safer and cleaner than the area around the Eiffel tower. Everything west to the V4 is Eurabia.

How can you be friends with someone and hate them at the same time?

Hello my shit skinned Somali friend, how are you today?

I know the difference

Black people are darked-skinned niggers
Niggers are niggers

Why does this queer look like he just stepped off the set of Dazed and Confused.

I thought this was cute girl at first. I think I might be stupid, anons