what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgYOWPA2hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>having a facebook

Stop.

faith in humanity... restored

Whoa... shed a tear

But he is obscuring the vision for like 50 people behind him.
Check your privilege!

Really gave my thinker a whirly swooly

I hope he doesn't fall and break his back. Better get the Right Wing SS on to this.

bubblegum, feel-good, pat yourself on the back liberalism is such cancer

Really... activated... my... almonds... whoah

>having faith in humanity

The only faith you need is in Jesus Christ

Really gave my noggin a floggin

Facebook caters to female hyper-emotionality.
So if they see a sad picture of someone "hurting" another person they are "mankind is the most evil animal" and if they see an image of someone being nice to a handicapped person they are "HUMANITY YAY".
Women hold no opinions, only fluctuating interests in stuff.

>crippled by crowd surfring
>cripple more people when crowd surfing in wheelchair
when will they learn

Fuck humanity.

I'm starting to believe most of Facebook accounts are bots that make posts based on a random mix of virtue signalling ideas.

Literally crying right now

>captioning a picture with a caption
>thinking your dumbass comment adds anything of value to the original image

Whoever started this trend needs to be shot.

Dumb faceberg normies
Complete dumbasses
Dumb
Low IQ
Scum

This virtue signaling shit is absolutely disgusting.
''WOAH! LOOK, A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR WENT TO A CONCERT AND PEOPLE HELD HIM UP!!!''
So?

Why don't we just gas all Faceberg users?

If all he needs is humanity, why does he have that wheel chair

I saw a vid of this at a show and the ones holding the front slipped, making the cripple take a dive on the floor

yes, that looks really hazardous desu

top kek

fuck normies and their obsession with MAH HOOMANITAY

People are selfish, rude, dumb, some bullshit 10s act of "kindness" doesnt change that

Yhea, found it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgYOWPA2hc

this really thinky dink

Wheelchair guy can't see in the crowd, so they hold him up so that he can. The 'humanity' that was needed was empathising with the wheelchair guy to the extent that the crowd lifts him.

But they're doing it for the acceptance and the social media status and the feelgood 'we're nice people' effect. If they were down their local pub and an MS sufferer with developmental difficulties was screaming and shitting himself at the next table, they would be irritated and inconvenienced. People become whiteknights and social justice warriors when it's the trendy thing to do, but are selfish cunts in privacy when there's no one to see their good deed.

isnt humanity the cause of all the evils in the world? you could just as easily take a picture of something really fucked up and blame humanity.

Also this cripple is dumb, every show I've been to they let the wheel chair people sit up in front of the stage with security

Because everyone is either white or a few asians sprinkled in.

Needs more diversity.

kek nice