/cg/ - Christian General: Resurrection Edition

Reminder than anyone, of any denomination or belief is welcome to partake in discussion in this thread.

Try to have civil discussion as much as you can, and don't feed fedorafag trolls.

>Daily Catholic readings

Isaiah 7:10-14

Psalms 24:1-6

Luke 1:26-38

>Daily Orthodox readings

1 Timothy 5:11-21

Mark 10:2-12

>Jesus of Nazareth, parable
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-7W36HJb0
>Jesus anime
youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM
>Ben Hur(1959 version)
youtube.com/watch?v=tVlf7OiiTJE
>Moses deals with the Jews who worship Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=idxrtpmcCKg
>Ben Hur, Crucifixion
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbt2UUthWg0
>Passion of the Christ, Jews torture Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=JF4hVlfSiyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0
youtube.com/watch?v=GVpTtrEWoBM
livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sqAs2SBCgMU
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=933s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST POST FOR ANIME IN CG!

Can i be christian if i don't believe in god?

youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=GVpTtrEWoBM

Fuck off, i hate nu/pol/ so much

>have christian vs athiestfg threads all the time
>checkmate x becomes part of sticky
> athiests realize tht religion is a necessary function of society
>convert to the religion that caused all their modern problem

Lurkmoar.

No, and you shouldn't be christian, either. Be white and be proud to be white.

fuck off

You can live by good Christian principals, but you gotta accept Jesus to be a Christian

Be watchful, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.

No, but sharing Christian values is a different thing entirely.

The following text was written in 1785 by Albert Pike, who assists in the agenda of kikery and degeneracy.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer"

>Jesus to be a Christian

Daily reminder that the Deus Vult fags literally worship the pagan sides of the catholic religion for their warrior spirit. Christianity has no warrior spirit, just martydom and literal cuckoldry.

Question from a heretic. Kek has ordained his followers to write him a holy book.

Would Christ-Chans have a problem. With one of their own writing it?

The bible tells you to defend yourself.

>he still exists in the Christian vs Nihilist dichotomy

Take the third way. Race > Religion.

No it says an eye for eye or the other cheek. Their is no warrior spirit within the Bible.

Well, that's going in the book of Kek.

>What is Zephaniah

>muh white anus is more important than the eternal and transcendent

Doesn't matter, the Christian god is a weakened deity.

Reminder that Jesus will return to the earth and wade in the blood of those who persecuted the believers.

> “He will shatter kings in the day of His wrath, He will judge among the nations.”

King of kings and Lord of lords,” and it is written in Revelations and says He will “rule the nations with a rod of iron.”

>The eternal and the transcendent

Eternity is a lie and useless state of being. What matters is heritage and the "soul" living on through your children and children's children. They are the modality through which I find a continuation in life, not eternal life. Living forever is a meme.

>Eternity is a lie

What is the theory of relativity.

Why not just convert to Judaism while you are at it top kek

Reminder that this is not an argument and that Reveleations can be interpretted as Islam being the means through which abrahahim religion defeats the non-abrahimic religions. You're on the side of Satan without even knowing it, and the Deus Vult knights you jerk off over were more pagan than christians, conidering none of them ever read the damn Bible.

>Christianity is a meme
>I'm going to keep posting in a Christian thread

Atheist trash intelligence on display here lads

What is dark energy? The universe has a finite amount of time before it fades into nothingness, christcuck. Eternal life is overrated.

>he thinks I'm an atheist

Still stuck in the false dichotomy huh?

>Non clergy read the bible ever in that era

You dumb shit.

>can be interpreted as Islam
>can be
>can

Pls, you could interpret scripture as meaning that flying elephants exist, but that would be stupid.

We already know that there is nothing noble about accepting the rule of the Khazarian Jewish synagogue of Satan.

Stop listening to the Varg memes

>The universe has a finite amount of time

Incorrect. The theory of relativity shows that time itself is a relative thing.

Which means it is possible to exist outside of time.

This is how God resides, since he created time itself.

>Muh enlightened interpretations means I'm better than you plebeian meme
>Believe my terps or you're wrong and stupid huehuehue

Idiot

... So I take it your fine with the book of kek being written?

Stay mad. Deus Vult larpers worship the medieval culture which was just a mix of pagan and Christian cultures based on the limited amount of knowledge people during said era had access to. You had a hierarchy which was illegal to question and that was that.

t. goat fucking sand nigger

We won't care.

But just to give you fair warning.

Kek is an extension of the Egyptian God pantheon, and is undoubtedly a spirit which is trying to gain influence over people.

Pic related, this is a spirit named Ba'al from the Goetia, and serves Lucifer.

This is a path of darkness, believe it or not.

Just remember you can always come back to God, user.

>varg memes

This debate existed on this site before varg was ever popular through his channel. Fuck of Christuck you're just as bad as the athiests.

>This is how God resides, since he created time itself.

B-but not other Gods? Shit all those Shintos, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, and other non-abrahamic religions are disproven because time is relative and matter will be destroyed completely given enough time? Top kek

>stop disagreeing with me

no

>t. goat fucking sand nigger

t. cannibalistic jew worshipping cuckhold who converted niggers to his religion, made sure women never repressed their own sexuality, then destroyed his own religion leading to the migrant crisis and cuckoldry we see today.

Stop bombing sand niggers then inviting them into your countries.

OK, so any Christ-Chans who contribute would need to pray off the work after. Good to know.

do you unironcally believe in this shit or do you just pretend that you do to get some human contact?

>Just remember you can always come back to God, user.

God is any other demon. Fuck off Yahweh

Thanks for proving my point and getting so assblasted.

Also I am not getting any migrants. Cause I voted for Trump.

>B-but not other Gods? Shit all those Shintos, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, and other non-abrahamic religions are disproven because time is relative and matter will be destroyed completely given enough time? Top kek

Keep in mind that 1/3 of the Angels rebelled against God.

They also exist in the spiritual world, and they exist outside of time.

There is no doubt that they would pose as Gods to others, and even be received as such.

Furthermore, there are undoubtedly many types of spirits which pose as gods.

But look and you will see a consistency, especially when you look at the connections between Zoroastrianism, Christianity, and even pagan religions.

For example.

>Epic of Gilgamesh
>Chinese tribe story
>Story of prometheus
>Mesopotamian origins
>Egyptian origin stories

All of these stories have something in common, can you guess what it is?

>some human contact?

Its always this. The "light of God" is just a sense of belonging.

>Also I am not getting any migrants. Cause I voted for Trump.
>He actually believes this.

last time I checked he isn't the president of the EU you moron, or do you just not care about your ancestors?

>Furthermore, there are undoubtedly many types of spirits which pose as gods.

But God is not simply one of these "angels" posing as the only God among many because...?

I could give a shit less about Eurofags.

They don't care about me. Why should I do differently?

I would like to ask a question regarding a prayer that's been bugging me. Due to a medical condition I'd rather not go into I'm pretty much home bound and I have to watch mass either on television or online. During the local mass broadcast (Most of the priests are excellent at their homilies which is why I enjoy their preaching so much) right before the final prayer there is a prayer said asking for Mary to "guide, protect, and bless" the children of the church that hosts the mass and it always leaves me hesitant to repeat the prayer. My reasoning is that I shouldn't be asking Mary this at all, but Jesus himself and it rubs me the wrong way. Am I right for being hesitant? It seems like this prayer is asking for a holy gift from Mary rather than God himself, it doesn't even ask for prayer to God, just outright blessings and guidance.

That conclusion is incorrect.

>Or do you just not care about your ancestors

We care, but what can we do other than keep the peace in our own land?

We are Nationalists after all.

If Western Europe chooses the way of the cuck, we can implore them to stop, but it's not like I can go there and vote.

Keep in mind that your hatred of Christianity leads only to division, and that the cuck levels of degeneracy are due to secularism and kikery, and nothing else.

>But God is not simply one of these "angels" posing as the only God among many because...?

Often it is likely that there are angels who pose as God.

For example, in Islam, Muhammad claimed to have met Gabriel and that he was an "Angel of Light"

Lucifer's title in heaven was the Angel of Light.

As for the creation of the universe, imperfect spiritual beings are not capable of creating a world of such complex order. Only a supreme God could do this.

It's possible that are you merely unable to accept the authority of God because you don't want to accept any authority at all.

How was your date with Molyneux?

top kek wy to prove my point. I have a question, if God rewards martydom, why not kill yourself in the holy fight against your local Christian church which doesn't believe in your select views on Christianity? We'll call it the 30 years war 2, race traitor boogaloo.

>Am I right for being hesitant?

There is nothing wrong with asking questions

>It seems like this prayer is asking for a holy gift from Mary rather than God himself, it doesn't even ask for prayer to God

If you feel that you were given misinformation, then perhaps you were.

But keep in mind that we as Christians(and Catholics) do not worship Mary or any Saints.

So you should not do that.

There is however nothing wrong with asking the Saints to pray for you. We do this in the same way we will ask our friends to pray for us.

The reason you ask Saints to do this, is because you know for a certainty that they are in good standing with the Lord and it's good to have them praying for you.

I agree that there are some weird people out there who idolize Mary and Saints as people of worship, and this is a wrong thing to do.

I'm sorry about your medical condition by the way.

>I don't to defend some faggot an ocean away that would prob not do the same for me

>I am a race traitor

I really don't care.

>Often it is likely that there are angels who pose as God.

>Only a supreme God could do this.

Not many gods working in unison?

Thats a statement. Where is the proof?

>Molyneux
>Varg

Topkek, you've never actually thought if God was the only deity before have you, so i have to be some youtube fag like you? Satan was the "bringer of light" not "angel of light", but either way your worship of muh Deus Vult is the worship of Satan whether you understand it or not.

>I really don't care.

Because you are race traitor. You don't actually care about the preservation of your spirit and legacy as an individual among a select group of people, you juts want to feel like you belong to something temporarily until you no longer have to worry about anything ever again in the spirit of your demon. Kill yourself and join him already.

>Thats a statement. Where is the proof?

The evidence is in the consistency.

Look at Super String theory for example.

Look also at the Dead Sea Scrolls, and its comparison to the alterations that were attempted by the Khazarian Jews who even denied the Book of Daniel.

>Satan was the bringer of light not angel of light

Well it's good you already know what some of his powers are.

He is also a musician.

Again, look at the comparison between the story of Prometheus, the epic of Gilgamesh, the obscure Chinese myths which are almost identical to these beliefs.

You will see there is a world-wide consistency. One of those consistencies is a belief in the Great Flood.

No.

Then tell me the fucking specific modality between these pieces which conclusively proves that each referred to the Judean God Yahweh as the supreme overlord of all creation and arbiter of morality and balance to things? Please work in every idelaogy including hinduism, buddhism, the shintos, native american beliefs, Aztec beliefs, the codex regius, etc. What does all literature have in common which refers specifically to God the Father?

>That conclusion is incorrect.

Well damn man. Good thing we're in no short supply of heretics.

Yes? If you don't care about us then kill yourself you solipsist. You're no good to anyone else but your immediate environment. You probably only really care about your local country.

Yeah I only care about America.

Would almost seem I am nationalistic.

Fuck off you nigger. I would love to see Europe cleansed of this bullshit but that is not up to me. It is up to them.

>Fuck off you nigger. I would love to see Europe cleansed of this bullshit but that is not up to me. It is up to them.

No. no. You said

>I could give a shit less about Eurofags.

>They don't care about me. Why should I do differently?

You didn't say

>well I want the best for them but we need to focus on ourselves first of course I care about the Europeans!

Race > Nationality.

>work in every idelaogy including hinduism, buddhism, the shintos, native american beliefs, Aztec beliefs, the codex regius

Again, an easy consistency between all of these beliefs is that they have the exact same story which refers to a Great Flood.

>Epic of Gilgamesh

The Gods were angry with mankind for some reason, told a family to build an ark, and then destroyed the earth with a flood

>Story of Prometheus(Greeks)

Zeus becomes angry with mankind because Prometheus gave them the secrets of fire.

He decides to destroy the entire earth with a flood, and only one man and his wife build an ark, and all the animals accompany him so that he can repopulate the earth afterwards.

>Chinese myth

Same story, except some incest and deformity occurs in this story

>Pacific Islander(Polynesian) beliefs

Same story. A rainbow is even included.

>Hinduism

Look up Manu

>Native American beliefs

The Algonquin tell the story of a great flood.

Many Native Americans were also monotheistic and believed in "The Great Spirit"

>Aztec beliefs

Similar stories and beliefs to the Egyptians actually, which makes sense since their pyramids are mathematically aligned with the Great Pyramids.

Race is a meme you dipshit. It is real but has little to no impact on who you are as a person. The way you are raised is the way you act when you are older.

Alsop when I meant I don't care in the previous post I meant I don't want to waste our shit fixing them. We got our own problems.

Keep being divided by shit that is merely cosmetic to keep the jew in power.

When I go to hell, do I have to put up with this fuckers stupidity? It's making me consider mainstream religion.

You should remember that your souls in your own keeping.

There are always idiots, or people with stupid ideas.

Don't follow a religion because it feels good or fun.

Look to see if it has a consistent doctrine.

>loose references to a monotheistic diety among a single native american tribe
>the basic creation myth of the a great flood among religions and literature is proof that Yahweh is the God of gods

read more Yung, faggot. if you're just going to point out literary archetypes like the great flood, plague, natural calamity which comes from the angering of the gods among a certain population to prove your own god, the spare me it.

>Zeus becomes angry with mankind because Prometheus gave them the secrets of fire.
>Zeus was THE god of Olympus

No. He was one of the three. Again, just another archetype which doesn't conclusively prove that Yahweh is Lord. The human collective unconscious can be interpreted in many ways. There are many apocalypse myths and the great flood trope doesn't prove shit.

>The way you are raised is the way you act when you are older.

I hate nu/pol/ so much

livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html

lurkmoar

Not Catholic but raised in South Louisiana where my school bus dropped every kid off at the catachism building on Monday mornings. Sat in a public school classroom alone till 9am.

The focus on Mary as well as the "baby" Jesus is one of my top issues with Catholicism. Mary had/has no power. Emphasis on Jesus as a baby is also a way to demean Christ's power. My ultimate redpill on the Catholic Church was reading the 1st edition of The Babylonian Mystery Religion. The Catholic priest who wrote it was forced to publish a second revised edition.

>Look to see if it has a consistent doctrine.

Every religion has a consistent doctrine.

> if you're just going to point out literary archetypes like the great flood, plague, natural calamity which comes from the angering of the gods among a certain population to prove your own god, the spare me it.

You asked for something in common and I gave you an easy one.

>No. He was one of the three

I wasn't disputing his position whatsoever, I was just citing the story.

I don't see why you thought I was implying that.

>The great flood trop doesn't prove shit

It proves that there is a consistency.

Whether this is due to an actual common origin, or maybe the human psyche just always comes up with a world-destroying flood myth in its religions is up for debate.

bump

>this fuckers stupidity
>an unironic kek poster

He doesn't care about race, and he is a worthless person because of it. Environmental determinism is communism. That was Historical Materialism which Marx formed his ideas around. An hero, newfag.

>It proves that there is a consistency.

It doesn't prove God. In fact, this archetype has been debated as their having been a major flood event back during our earlier existence before we became "homo sapiens" in which there was a great culling even that has permanently ingrained itself onto our collective unconscious. This has no proof that God caused this, especially considering there are cultures which do not have the great flood myth within their cultures, they have a catastrophe archetype.

I hate goy fags that suck off jews more.

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqAs2SBCgMU

Actually, interestingly enough.

Zeus being one of three adds to a Trinitarian consistency in many religions.

But again, I wasn't trying to imply that and you misread.

>This has no proof that God caused this, especially considering there are cultures which do not have the great flood myth within their cultures

Most do. That's just the fact of the matter.

So you have to decide whether or not you think the flood myth consistency doesn't imply anything, or whether or not most cultures have it.

Please choose your narrative. Because if you decide to claim that most cultures don't have a great flood myth, I'm going to have a lot of fun.

>It doesn't prove God.

You're not an Atheist, correct?

Also that is a study for genetically identical twins dipshit. It has 0 to do with race.

You don't have an argument against genetics, you just have ad hominems and solipsism because it makes you feel comfortable. You are born the way you are born and environment plays a smaller role in what you become than this genetic hand. To not care about your race is to not care about yourself, if you have no respect for yourself, I have no respect for you. Religion serves as a racial expression, nothing more, nothing less.

>More than thinking we need feeling

/leftypol/ pls go

when are you christians going to man up and DEUS VULT?

>Implying I am deeply religious.

What ad hominems have I used?

White people that are raised in shit conditions are just as worse or even worse than niggers.

White trailer trash is all over the place.

All humans have the capability of being niggers of the highest caliber or the brightest intellectual.

>he doesn't know about nature vs nurture

The study of monozygotic twins is often used to justify race. What this proves is that, concretely, you are given a genetic hand which can only vary so much depending on small influences on genetic selection. Some people are born with the warrior gene, some aren't but their are racial differences in the relevancy of these behavioral differences. You have the IQ studies, genetic diseases, physiology, addiction, psychopathy, all of these varying by race and ethnicity.

You want something more "concrete" for someone who has obviously not looked into the matter?

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Or you can read up on the human genome project.

>tfw to intelligent to be an atheist
Drawfag here. Doing OC. Also working on some new Christ-chan.

>Because if you decide to claim that most cultures don't have a great flood myth, I'm going to have a lot of fun.

No, they have a great apocalype myth, you smug fuck. You're doing exactly what you are doing through the argumentation that because time is relative therefore everything in Bible is true. Do you not understand where the leaps in your own logic comes from? The great flood myths are not arguments in favor of the existence of God, in fact they more or less can be used to disprove God as superstition considering all these other cultures had their own God's centered around their own myth.

>Zeus being one of three adds to a Trinitarian consistency in many religions.

Yeah, three is an important number. Why is St. Bridget still a thing when she is blatantly ripped off from the Odin mythos and a local gaelic deity?

Excellent work user

>I hate goy fags that suck off jews more.
>What ad hominems have I used?

Do you masturbate?

>Being a stormfaggot instead of an actual national-socialist.

Son, I am dissapoint.

>Yeah, three is an important number. Why is St. Bridget still a thing when she is blatantly ripped off from the Odin mythos and a local gaelic deity?

Zeitgeist tier arguments won't work here.

>No, they have a great apocalype myth, you smug fuck.

Yes, and most also have a great flood myth.

> The great flood myths are not arguments in favor of the existence of God, in fact they more or less can be used to disprove God as superstition considering all these other cultures had their own God's centered around their own myth.

Again, the Zeitgeist arguments don't work here. It doesn't disprove anything but rather is more easily shown to be the result of an erosion of belief and story over time, branching from the story of what originally happened.

You aren't an Atheist, correct?

You keep asking for proof in the same manner an Atheist does. Like you want me to suddenly make God appear in front of you.

You understand that there are spiritual beings in existence. Open your mind to the possibility that there is one God.

Contemplate it, and don't use the cuck-tier behaviors of other people to justify avoiding the possibility

Blacks need to be fixed.

Their culture is in the shit hole and their values have disappeared completely save for a small minority. They need to be pulled from the shit and taught to be human. They have the potential.

Dividing the people against each other to more easily control them is one of the tactics of the Jew.

Division through race is one of their weapons to keep us weak.

Gott Mitt Uns was a meme from the beginning considering all the Orthodox Churches the nazis burned down.

>He still thinks its just culture

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=933s

Lurkmoar

>mfw I am terrified of the concept of death
>mfw its an irrational fear about something I cannot help, can do nothing about, yet ruins the little time I have on this earth with you
>mfw neuroscience has made me seriously doubt the existence of an afterlife

Can you help me lads? I reckon it's my sleep deprivation that is screwing me so, but how can I reconcile God with neuroscience? If a baby comes out deformed, if a man has a brain disease, what evidence is there for a spirit beyond the brain if the brains frailty puts the existence of the former in jeopardy?

>inb4 fool you trust chemicals in your brain to tell you what you are

>Zeitgeist tier arguments won't work here.

Too bad. Why did Christians feel the need to plagiarize from paganism if they were the truth? Because this is taught by catholics today - that the saints were once pagan gods. Why?

>Yes, and most also have a great flood myth.

And their own gods.

>Muh zeitgeist
>muh vikernes
>muh molyneux

You are cognitive dissonance personified.

>Open your mind to the possibility that there is one God.

I used to be a Trad Catholic you dip saying

>muh zeitgeist

is cognitive dissonance.

If Christianity is essentially jewish and bolshevik, than why are jews and bolsheviks the greatest enemies of Christianity?
Why were it mainly the Christian churches spurring the people on to join the SS and fight the sovjets?

i really needed this thread, these verses and all this support from other christians right now. i'm afraid of what's going to happen with the future of america. i feel like i won't be able to protect all of my family.

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory
Forever and ever
Amen

>>mfw I am terrified of the concept of death
>Neurosurgeon afraid of death
>Still

How u do this?

>Too bad. Why did Christians feel the need to plagiarize from paganism if they were the truth?

I thought you didn't make claims that are backed by nothing.

Again, it is just as likely that the "plagarism" you claim is simply the stories being eroded over time.

You know, sort of like a game of telephone?

>You are cognitive dissonance personified.

and you talk to us about ad hominem?

>I used to be a Trad Catholic you dip saying

Your point?

I'm no neurosurgeon m8, I just acknowledge the arguments made by atheists surrounding the afterlife as just wishful thinking birthed from an instinct to survive as convincing.

With all the NDE's either being hallucinations of a dying mind, exaggerations or outright fabrications from attention seekers trying to convince themselves.

There is always hope brother.

Hopefully Trump will allow us to set on a path of uncucking ourselves.

Either way we have to do our best.