Germany gets Cucked as Islamist terrorists kill 12 more Germans

How much more terror attacks and violence has to happen in Germany before they start fighting back?
Or they will NEVER fight back?

fpbp cucked all the time

>How much more terror attacks
That was our first major terrorist attack EVER

Why are there no such threads about France? They literally already beheaded a fucking priest down there.

That is not true

You expect FRANCE to fight back?

Ha! Fat chance!

lmao

It's impossible to fight back.

In order to "fight back", you need some resources. These resources are "men", which is something we don't have because this country had a birthrate below replacement rate since 1972.

Go into any public place in germany. Most people you see will be old, fat, or so massively bluepilled/degenerate that they will refuse to fight for any cause. The men you'd need to fight back aren't there because they were never born.

In most german cities, 70 % of the population under 5 years of age are immigrants. The average in germany is 40-50%. Not even counting all the fighting age males who are flooding and continue to flood this country.

It's over for germany.

Fight back ? This is just the beginning. Expect 2 or 3 million more refugees moving to Europe once the Syrian rebels and ISIS get their shit pushed in.

What do you think part time Jihadis are going to do when shit gets real, stand and fight to the last man or find a way to flee to comfy Yuroland where they'll get free housing and benefits ?

2017 will be glorious, 2016 was just a practice run.

You must remove Kebab or suffer huge consequences!

If Germany reelects Merkel in 2017 you deserve to get wiped, if you manage to be this dumb then you wont be missed

Better go to Europe again before it turns into a complete shithole I guess.

Crusaders would be rolling in their grave.

you dont get it
it wasnt a refugee it was somebody pretending to be a refugee.
he wasnt a real muslim either he was just an evil crazed man

LOL he was not 'real' Muslim LOL

He would call himself Austrian today that's for sure.

this
the poor refugees are fleeing from the same thing that we accuse them of!
and with the Russian ambassador dead, even more war is coming to Syrian, so we need to open our borders!

He was ISIS member who killed Christians in 2014
He was refugee in 2015
Now he is German citizen in 2016

impressive that he made the whole track without losing a single pound.
almost as if someone helped them or it wasn't physically exhausting

Germany is probably waiting for other countries to go first so they don't get called Nazis.

The problem is our lack of self-reliance. Too many people are living paycheck to paycheck and can't afford to risk losing their job or reputation for speaking their mind no matter how obvious the problem is. Very few people can afford to go public.

Society has grabbed us by the balls. Either the system needs to collapse for people to be desperate enough to have nothing to lose or we get people in power with an implicit agenda to clean up this mess.

Heck I am surprised he did not get even more fat with all welfare programs for 'refugees' EU is giving.

>Hezbollah is anti-christian terrorist group

M8 wtf they even have a christian division fighting alongside assads troops

Wouldn't you still rather that fat fuck wasn't there ?

There will be no peace before this mainstream system goes down

Yeah but he's one of the better ones

Think about this, the driver actually was able to run away because they apprehended him away from the scene.

The fact he wasnt caught and beaten on the spot says it all.

Is taking 1,5 Million 'refugees' in just one year not enough for him?He wants more? I don't get it.

They're too cucked to realize what is really happening.

They could hear everyone getting shit slapped by the refugees, or get wrecked and they won't even fight back because they are too deep in their shit

Looking at people saying "IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF ISLAM, IT'S HIS HEALTH CONDITION" by so many is fucking amazing and sickening at the same time

On the bright side, 12 job openings for immigrants to fill

>1,5 million
It's actually closer to 2 million and no I don't want more and yes I wish they weren't here

More mosques, free mosque buses, free halal food, state provided hookers to relieve sexual needs.

This wouldn't happen if truck drivers could carry shotguns when driving into islamic cities

In Swedish IKEA two workers were killed by Terrorists and then Swedish Cucks not only defended that but held ''anti racism'' conference WTF?
I don't get it

This propaganda is actually financed by German government.
This is LITERALLY being Cucked

KEBAB MUST BE REMOVED