Religion of peace strike again

Shooting in Germany, 1 dead and 2 wounded

francais.rt.com/international/30910-mort-deux-blesses-allemagne-dans-fusillade

can't find link in english, idk why.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiesbadener-kurier.de/lokales/wiesbaden/nachrichten-wiesbaden/wiesbaden-eine-tote-und-zwei-verletzte-bei-auseinandersetzung-in-tabakladen_17554059.htm
hessenschau.de/panorama/eine-frau-tot-ein-mann-auf-der-flucht-in-wiesbaden,biebrich-polizeieinsatz-100.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.27364642382505,7.065852004589942&z=10
youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

heh.. nothing personel kid ;)

OH SHIT ITS REAL

>insane summer filled with happenings
>nothing all throughout the fall
>starts up again AS SOON AS TRUMP GETS ELECTED
GET HYPE

Merry Christman Jiha errrr German Version

When this will become usually in Germany?

ah the islamic grinch strikes again.

>one dead
Can't be a muslim attack

>can't find link in english, idk why.

>suspect killed a woman and has pale skin

beta uprising ongoing

>again
lol, seriously?

savage

I cant read frog, is it religion of peace again?

you mean it is unusual as of now? lol

The police gave details of the shooter on Twitter: "We are looking for a male individual, about 20-30 years old, with light skin and a mustache." The security forces also reported that the suspect was wearing jeans, a green parka and a hat.

Its Samir Hadenden

>peau claire
white boy

It's JUST another bad apple

More
MORE

at this point they dont even report small attacks with 1-2 casualties in big media

I can't read surrender, what does it say?

>1 dead 2 wounded
Like 10x+ people in America die on a daily basis due to gun related crimes

Don't worry about this goyim, just remember to give me shekels

wiesbadener-kurier.de/lokales/wiesbaden/nachrichten-wiesbaden/wiesbaden-eine-tote-und-zwei-verletzte-bei-auseinandersetzung-in-tabakladen_17554059.htm

Short fat white male!

White in Germany can mean anything tho.

It's a robbery guys happening over

Isn't there a giant US military base in Wiesbaden? I wonder if that's related.

Looks like a robbery

do i have to care when some ramdon german fag dies now?

People are not shot (and certainly not shot DEAD) during regular robberies in Germany. That's more of an American/third-world thing.

since when is a fucking shooting in shitmany news worthy?

shooting happen in shitmany like every 4 mins

""""""""""people"""""""""""

Is it a robbery to raise funds so peaceful muslims can buy ammonium nitrate fertilizers for their pot flowers?

Gang members shoot each other over drugs, money and bitches, Ohhhh noooo. The murder in the US is an escalation of conflict.

Terrorism on the other hand is willfully killing innocent civilians to inflict terror. I mean I'm an all lives matter guy, but staying out of trouble would really work for most victims in the US.

I was about to be derogatory about your language but suddenly realised.

>Every frenchman (native) is a "frog."
>France is being pushed to boiling point.

>1 woman dead. Age: 59yrs, owner of the corner store that was robbed.
>2 men wounded. Her husband (63) and nephew (21).
>Gunman still on the run.
Gunman described as:
>20-30yrs of age
>165 - 175cm in height (manlet)
>pale skin
>overweight
>moustache

hessenschau.de/panorama/eine-frau-tot-ein-mann-auf-der-flucht-in-wiesbaden,biebrich-polizeieinsatz-100.html

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

>short, fat
>green clothes
>mustache
Fuck, it's Mario doing a Luigi false flag. RIP Nintendo

You see, this is what's the matter with you 12-year-old kids on Sup Forums.
Your hearts are in the right place but you shit everything up when something happens and your little 12-year-old panties get in a twist and you start screaming "Moah Mommy moah!"
The Islamic act of war in Berlin, committed by a "welcomed refugee" - and the gutless, traitorous responses to it by European politicians - are quite enough to be going along with, thanks. We just don't NEED you turning every act of robbery with violence anywhere in Europe into a new reason to call for a crusade. We HAVE reasons, enough. REAL reasons, not this shit, which is just a bog-standard armed robbery of a German by a German.

Please, kid, if you need attention so much go and join the other attention-needy 12-year-olds in a Pizzagate thread. The Clintons really do need all the help they can get discrediting the right with obviously ludicrous bullshit.

>pale skin
So they're looking for a lightly tanned German?

Probably a problem about drugs or money. Or both.

>all the refugee crimes in Germany
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.27364642382505,7.065852004589942&z=10

confirmed shooter

>that height

Will they ever learn?

very good, i hope they double

it all checks out, its him

>inb4 slavshit but they sell him off as "white" and "German" and "native" again

He can't keep getting away with this

>pale skin

Roaches are quite pale.

Oh look, the overexcited-little-12-year-old-strormfag-turns-everything-into-the-new-crusade thread has just become a we-love-Sam-Hyde-he-so-witty-he-say-'Jew'-on-TV thread.

It figures.

These are serious times, kiddies, and men are talking. Any chance of the mods starting a Bouncy Castle for you and Sam Hyde to go and play in while we discuss how we are going to defend our civilization against ACTUAL threats to it?

It's OK. You can come back when you - and Sam - have grown up.

When will Trump and his russian overlord stop this atrocities?

#banassaulttrumps
#banassaultputins

hahaaaaaa rofl oh my siiiiiiiiiiides the little German schoolboy got off a meme!!!!
oh how much wittier and more amusing can this wonderful wonderful thread become.

As I say: off to Bouncy Castle Sup Forums with you...

Sounds like a Turk, in all fairness

- Pepe don't hop!
- He's hopping hopping
- you're dizzying me now! You're dizzying me now!

Kek

Its not on youtube anymore, theres that vid from a movie where 2 muslims sing DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT and then it shows the NICE truck wrecking baguettes, anyone have it ?

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs

OH FUG IDS HABBENING AGAIN

This is all Putin's work!!! CUT IT OUT YOU RUSSIAN BASTARDS OBAMA TOLD U 2 QUIT IT!!!!!!

i love you

yeah....teehee....I poo my pants when id happen.....u wan be mi fren.....I smell u poo u smell my poo n we be all edgy altright kiddies on Sup Forums teehee

I love you too.

No homo.
Or full homo.

love you!!!!!!!!

>only 10cm smaller than me
>manlet
y-yeah total manlet hehe yeah

>einzelfall map
top kek

funny that when it's a white man they will instantly disclose the suspect's information

when it's a religion of peace they will try their hardest to keep it from going public

What's the joke?

>typical Cucked feminist nations day
What ya expect?!

My high school lever of french really pisses me off, I read french in English in my head until it downs on my it's french....then I can't read it anymore.
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?
Is this normal?

I was typing pissed, sorry for the typos

I think our meme magic broke the world somehow

Please be merkel, please be merkel.

Not today, Ahmed

>2016
>caring about germany

its normal
its an upcoming feature of the 2.0.17 "Crossroads of a World" update, the prepatch was applied in August this year

>Wir fahnden nach einer männl. Person, ca. 20-30J.alt, 165-175 groß, helle Haut, Schnauzbart, dickl. Statur

WHITE GUY, BEARD, FAT

WHO OF YOU DID THIS?

>guy removes 3 kebabs
>"lol he's short."

How many kebabs have you removed?

>one of us
wtf i'm rooting for the shooter now