Was Obama a bad father?

At least he raised one decent daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtSgWZbL_kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dat body shape tho

umm are there any leaks?

nigger please, she's just having fun. i'm a hetero male and i have danced more slutty than that

>also, you will never get the chance to put you're tongue inside her black vagina of colour
why live?

>implying Obama and Micheal made those niglets.

It's the women's job to raise the kids, Obama was too busy with the most important job in the world.
Anyways, she's going to be spoiled as fuck growing up in the Whitehouse.
Also she's only 1/4 white, while Obama was half white,

totally not a secret service agent guize

Truth is they don't care and will not care what other people think in their entire lives. Their father was the leader of the USA at some point. They will have a rich and happy life, when you and i need to struggle.

>tfw on omegle and...

Literally Generation Z vs. Millenials

secret service agent doing something sketchy with her hand... what is it?

since he is only a half nigger, could be worse

Hand thing
What is that?

you tell me? remote?

Well, at least he's present in the lives of his kids. That automatically puts him one step above the majority of black fathers.

That's her friend see Lezzis out with and doms.
' "you want to go see the White House again to tell your friends and meet potus? On your knees white girl, start licking"
"Yes black massa"
"Good,you remembered, I'll go easy on your whipping this time, remember it's for your own good"

>Black
>Colour
Black isn't a colour. if you can't see anything, then it's not a colour

youtube.com/watch?v=NtSgWZbL_kE

All memes aside, that skirt is redicuiosly short for a first daughter of the United States, some modesty is required
>yes standards are different deepening on your place in life, deal with it.

I had tried to forget this existed. Thanks, nigger.

it is like the Wind knew she was a butterface and wanted to cover it up so we got a good pic

>
>
>Truth is they don't care

Neither do we when roaches talk. Fuck off mudslime shitskin

>work at a coffee shop for $9 an hour
>secret service spends $100000 a day guarding her

good job Obama

>
>it is like the Wind knew she was a butterface and wanted to cover it up so we got a good pic

Taiwan post best post

>i'm a male and i have danced more slutty than that
>Norway
How the tides have turned

Your post makes a critical assumption...

>>secret service spends $100000 a day guarding her

she needs to learn the value of a dollar

Not really, its modest by most standards so adjusting it for her position makes it at most normal or midly daring.

Remember bum shorts are what are in now, she's already putting effort into not dressing typically.

i'm down for most conspiracy theories, but the bottom left pic in clearly demonstrates how how she has her mums eyes and barrys jaw.

the stolen kids theory is stupid. obama is a muslim indonesian fag, i can believe, but ain't nobody been stealin no god damn kids.

SS guy is living dangerously pinching a fast food cup to his body with his arm like that. he must have good lid discipline

Obama was a bad father, luckily he had "Michelle" to pick up the slack.

>not knowing left from right